[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Senorita_

WendiiE + `ANITA - Thanks for the fan accounts <3 You girls are so very lucky to see the boys ^^. I am dying to see the fancams, especially their solos! And thanks for the song lists too - it's a shame they didn't get to perform Beautiful You though, but nevermind, all the songs are great :) The boys' deserve a well rest.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wing834

aww... they cut out my destiny, beautiful you + box in the ship~ they were all really good songs, loved my destiny~ junsu's adlib in BY is amazing, and in the previous fancams, BITS seemed like a really fun song, and they were constantly interacting with the audience (jae's shoyu gag)~

but i guess they had to take some songs out to fit their solo stages on...

Guest dbsgdec

Song list

Their song list for their major concert usually differs a bit, right? If i'm not mistaken, budukon's list differs also from the others too, right?

There's still hope that they'll sing Beautiful You and Proud? I mean for the second day dome.

!!!!!

Jaechun's fc and audio out. Cant wait for others' too. TOKYO DOME <33333 I want to watch Stand By You fancam~~~

Guest xiahaddict

WOW there's a loooooong list there LOL how they manage to always give a perfectly perfect performance is beyond me :wub:

and 'Colors' sound like a really good song already => sounds like a heart-wrenching ballad ( wanna hear it SO BADLY now )

BUT i'm anticipating XIAHTIC most !!!! that's how junsu-biased i am LAUL

also checkmate :ph34r: and seems like CM impressed a lot of people with his solo :w00t:

FIRST DAY DOWN, looking forward to the second day xD

like everyone else, i too, want to see them live :wacko: it's just devastating me :blink: well, maybe another time *sigh*

for people want to watch yesterday's Mu-Sta

090703 Music Station HQ [Part 1]

credits : uploader

(the rest is in the uploader's channel. it's just up to part three now, i think)

OMG !!! just noticed tsuchiya anna was there, too . and she's sitting next to yunho ;)

v i know it's a mirror the second i saw it LMAO that is so JJ =D

DBSK IS THE BEST !!!! ROCK IT TONIGHT !!!

me too..i anticipated XIAHTIC the most, but i also love to hear Junchan sing Rainy Night..that song is an epic for me.

Hope that tomorrow song lists would be different from today concert.

I want My Destiny and Beautiful You (junsu's adlib FTW..) appear in the Dome DVD.

btw, the mustat link is not working though..

Anita: are you going for the Dome concert tomorrow too? So jealous of you..

I hope that beautiful you, my destiny and box in the ship would still appear on the dvd...

It has just burnt a hole in my pocket..

Can't wait to listen to 'colors'...it seems really nice reading from your fan accounts.

V@inatlum: it will be released on Sept 30.

In both websites, the DVDs cost about $60 but right now you can get $15 off from HMV Japan. They are currently selling it for only $45 USD. You guys should preorder yours soon because I am. Don't forget it will come out in September 30, 2009.

From Reina:

CDJapan = $68.94 *shipping included

HMV Japan = $48 * shipping included

Credits: HMV Japan + CDJapan + DBSKnights

Thanks Reina for the headsup

Guest KY5354

Wow at the amount of ppl on this thread! ^^

Thanks to everyone for the fan accounts so far! Glad it was a blast.

I'm dying to hear the soulmate duet! Though I was hoping for a JaeSu one! ;)

And LITI!!! So glad they sang that! But yup Proud for the second night would be a sweet and fitting end to the tour.

Tokyo Dome Finale ... BRING IT ON!!

ToHo Fighto!

Guest koreamom

this is all so surrealistic! we have all been waiting for so long for this moment and now it is half over! sounds like is has been fantastic fo far too! they really live up to their name! thanks everyone to their little insights into the greatest concert of all time!

it was indeed hard to sleep last nite and i am so excited for them for the last show! full house expected! ahhh i wish i was there too!

i wonder about the after the concert blues they might feel. they have worked so hard for so long and suddenly it is all stopping for a bit. will they be releived and enjoy a break or will they wonder what to do without a pressing schedule facing them everyday? emotions have to be at an all time high to realize one of their best dreams!

i am just so proud of them and happy for them and emotionally crazy for them!!!(feeling so many things today) they don't even know i exist and i feel so high-how do they feel experiencing all this first hand and all the emotions of reality of actually accomplishing it all and doing all the hard work? oh that makes no sense-does it? i just have such gratitude and admiration and pride and thankfulness for them and to them for being them! if i am this way being an anonymous fan, what will they be feeling!!!??? after the excitment dies down and the lights go off and the crowd is silent and the stage is empy. i hope they are so content and happy inside. and have a feeling of love and "we did it" for each other. i truly love them and what they have given to others and to me.

dbsk is love

Guest inatlum

Does anyone know when the Toyko Dome concert dvd will come out?

Cant wait to see fancams! want to see xiahtic and checkmate japanese version! I was really hoping for a Jaesu duet too.

It was really the best live. All songs were live. The audience was great and showed their appreciation with clapping and cheering loudly. I think THSK appreciated that a lot in return as well. Seeing the venue fulll with sea of red in JP is really touching knowing what they've been through.

another soulmate song, omg i must be in heaven!!!!

I wanna see changmins solo really bad!

It sounds like he rocked that stage for good.

im super happy right now and i dont know what will happen to me tomorrow.

I might just cry out loud.

Look at all the people there just to see thsk.

So proud.

Congrats to the boys on a sucessful 1st day at the dome,

now tomorrow will be the last stage and i wonder what more they have instore for us fans.

V omg soulmate<3333

i love this song...

the more i listen to this 1:12 clip the more im sadden over not being able to be there at the dome.

this song is beautiful!

Guest gelliegellie

[iNFO] 090704 ORICON SINGLES DAILY - Stand By U #2, Fourth Day Of Release

#1: 21,948 - Everything (Arashi)

#2: 6,935 - Stand By U (東方神起)

#3: 2,932 - たんぽぽ/海賊船/其の拳 (遊助)

#4: MW〜Dear Mr.& Ms.ピカレスク〜/夏Dive (flumpool)

#5: 涙サプライズ! (AKB48)

#6: 暑中お見舞い申し上げます (℃−ute)

#7: Flower (Gackt)

#8: Sad To Say (JASMINE)

#9: My Heaven (Big Bang)

#10: 明日の記憶/Crazy Moon〜キミ・ハ・ムテキ〜 (Arashi)

Source: [oricon.co.jp]

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON CREDITS

^

Thanks for sharing Anita (ninja)! Haha kidding!

V Yayy thanks for the fancam. Tokyo Dome is huge! O____O

Guest LeaYuri

Does anyone know when the Toyko Dome concert dvd will come out?

Cant wait to see fancams! want to see xiahtic and checkmate japanese version! I was really hoping for a Jaesu duet too.

It'll released on 30th sept 2009

Omo!!!Thanks for all updating news here.I kept refreshing all TVXQ-related website to get latest news.So far,they're doin well and im so glad hearing this.TOHOSHINKI ROCK THE STAGE!!!!!!:D

Guest shar_

^

I actually pay attention to the RED SEA!!!

the red sea is awesome!!! I wish I can be part of them.

everyone cried except jae.. maybe we'll c his tears tomorrow ^^

colors - this song is too beautiful <3

they sang it so well

Guest sheilapiglet

[Fancam-No Audio] Dome JaeChun Duet Short Clip 090704

Ok theres no sound but you see how the dome looks like.

Just play the audio clip from what yuulina posted at the same time with this clip and you sorta get the feeling.

OMG RED OCEAN<333

according to this, it was YC who cried first (not unexpected..hehe)..and then Changmin?! (wow, second time now=P).....and then followed by Junsu and Yunho (*gasp*...Yunnie's first time crying on stage?)...must see!....I'm surprised that JJ didn't cry....he also didn't at Budokan..I wonder if he'll succumb tomorrow?...so who got their predictions correct?! =P

anyways, I'm sad that they cut out those 3 particular songs...they were really good from the fancams I saw....well BITS wasn't a song I particularly liked but the way they played with the audience during the chanting part was great!....and especially Beautiful You!!....now I won't be able to hear Junsu's amazing adlib if I get the DVD...I guess they didn't want a repeat from their last T tour dvd cuz Junsu already got so much attention with the rising platform and everything in that one..hehe.

I'm just happy that the first day went smoothly...I know I'm being sadistic but I really hope that ALL the guys cry tomorrow..hehehe....and in YH's checkmate, was there no girl at all or there just wasn't a JAPANESE girl dancer?....cuz I know that the japanese can be a little more conservative when it comes to these things..hehe...but the weird thing is that I can't imagine YH's solo without the girl=P....having LITI and Bolero on the same dvd kinda makes up for it tho=)

stuff to share:

[Journeytvxq] 090628 DBSK MIROTIC concert in Bangkok - Opening Ment

I have no idea what they're saying, but I wish that the fans would stop screaming their lungs out when they're talking and singing ballads.

[Journeytvxq] 090628 DBSK MIROTIC concert in Bangkok-Don't say goodbye

it's sweet how the audience sang with them even tho it wasn't in their language...I've always loved this song=)

YunJae 윤재 in TSC Tours

my fave part was when YH gave JJ the towel and JJ was all shy..hehe..and then of course there's JJ fixing YH's hair in return=P

[FULL Audio] JaeChun Duet - Colors ~ TokyoDome 090704

amazing!..especially since they created this themselves!=D

Guest shiddough

hii everyone! today's the day. lol i know, im so late. at work just now, all i could think about was TOHODOME. hahaa. and im rili scouting high and low for fancams! do share everyone! ahaha.

and i watched the vid ^^ already. i really wish i could be part of the red ocean 1 day. it was very beautiful. ah. i cant think already. i need to see more. ganbatte for tmr's final stageee! ♥♥♥

Archived