[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest burgerxjuice

can someone please repost the JaeSu picture from the mobile mail of The Secret Code tour (where Jaejoong does a bubble face and thumbs up sign) thank you! ^^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teeniebliss

Still can't believe the boys are at their dream stage!! So envious of those who got to see this>< But thnx for all the fan accounts. Hope its even better the second time around^^

This song was love. :blush: Since it is used for as a theme song for a Hello Kitty event??, I'm expecting it to be released as an addition to one of their upcoming singles!

CASSIOPEIA + BIGEAST in Tokyo Dome

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4509/36785127.jpg

Wow. That Toyko Dome is massive. And the red ocean just makes it even better. Guess the stage didn't take up too much space since they were still able to accommodate ~50000 ppl!

-speechless- UNBELIEVABLE! The Red Ocean is amazing! I wish i could of been a park of the ocean. lol

<3

QUESTION; Can someone link me to the cheapest place to preorder the Concert DVD? (:

EDIT:// I suggest getting it from HMVJapan I checked it out and even after shipping (I'm from the U.S.), the total only came out to about $47!! Should be $57. Still the cheapest and probably most reliable from any damage during shipping overseas as well, according to what I've read from fans who've bought stuff from that site. I'll be ordering mines from there=)

^

burgerxjuice hey, is this what you're looking for? forgot to say how much display of jaesu love there is these days =D

dbskTheSecretCode76.jpg

credit:as tagged & soompi

Guest Honey_KizZ

[Lyrics] COLORS〜Melody and Harmony〜

So I decided to translate this song because I really liked when I first heard it. Soulmates♥ But I wonder what this song has to do with Hello!Kitty LOL

Kanji, Romaji and English Translation by me (linhkawaii).

Kanji lyrics are done by ears again. Sorry, this is the best I could do with the available fancam T_T Will edit it when better audio comes out and official lyrics are available; so make sure to check back later!

Any correction/advice/suggestion is appreciated.

Kanji

今どこかで誰かが

辛い気持ちで

一人きり

眠れぬ夜を

過ごしているのなら

その心に

光さすまで

よりそって

眠ろう(?)から

あの melody and harmony and love

誰かの為に

僕らはここで

小さな事しかできないけれど

1秒だけでも世界中の涙止めて

笑顔になってくれるのなら

愛し続けるよ

歩き続けるよ

溢れる思いが

届くと信じて

生まれる前から

僕らは出会って

夢を探していた

そんな気がするよ

[RAP]

きらめく音に

綴られる時

悲しすぎて

忘れていられた(???)

melody and harmony

いつもそばにいて

僕に勇気と希望をくれたね

君にありがとう

ずっとありがとう

輝く思いは

君を???

支え合える事

見つめ合える事

1人じゃないと

教えてくれたよ

重ね合う愛を

melodyに乗せて

伝えてゆきたい

いつもいつまでも

この場所から

愛し続けるよ

歩き続けるよ

溢れる思いが

届くと信じて

君にありがとう

ずっとありがとう

輝く思いは

君を???

重ね合う愛を

melodyに乗せて

伝えてゆきたい

いつもいつまでも

lalala…

今どこかで誰かが

辛い気持ちで

一人きり

眠れぬ夜を

過ごしているのなら

その心に

光さすまで

よりそって

眠ろう(?)から

あの melody and harmony and love

Romaji

ima doko ka de dare ka ga

tsurai kimochi de

hitori kiri

nemurenu yoru wo

sugomini coopereiru no nara

sono kokoro ni

hikari sasu made

yorisotte

nemurou (?) kara

ano melody and harmony and love

dare ka no tame ni

bokura waa koko de

chiisana koto shika dekinai keredo

ichi byou dake demo sekaijuu no namida tomete

egao ni natte kureru no nara

aishi tsuzukeru yo

aruki tsudukeru yo

afureru omoi ga

todoku to shinjite

umareru mae kara

bokura wa deatte

yume wo sagamini coopereita

sonna ki ga suru yo

[RAP]

kirameku oto ni

tsuzurareru toki

kanashisugite

wasurete irareta (???)

melody and harmony

itsumo soba ni ite

boku ni yuuki to kibou wo kureta ne

kimi ni arigatou

zutto arigatou

kagayaku omoi wa

kimi wo ???

sasae aeru koto

mitsume aetu koto

hitori janai koto

oshiete kureta yo

kasane au ai wo

melody ni nosete

tsutaete yukitai

itsumo itsumade mo

kono basho kara

aishi tsuzukeru yo

aruki tsudukeru yo

afureru omoi ga

todoku to shinjite

kimi ni arigatou

zutto arigatou

kagayaku omoi wa

kimi wo ???

kasaneau ai wo

melody ni nosete

tsutaete yukitai

itsumo itsumade mo

lalala…

ima doko ka de dare ka ga

tsurai kimochi de

hitori kiri

nemurenu yoru wo

sugomini coopereiru no nara

sono kokoro ni

hikari sasu made

yorisotte

nemurou (?) kara

ano melody and harmony and love

Translation

Right now, somewhere, someone

is in pain

is feeling lonely

can’t sleep at night

is going through all of these.

Until we find the light,

let’s get together

so that we can sleep. (??? LOL this sentence I’m not sure)

That melody and harmony and love.

For someone’s sake

we are here.

Although we can only achieve small things,

even just for 1 second,

we still want to stop all the tears in this world

and turn them all into smiles.

Keep loving, and keep walking,

we've been believing that we will be able to

convey these overflowing feelings.

Even before we were born,

we knew that we would meet,

and that we would be searching for our dreams together.

[RAP]

The moment when we are able to compose

the sparkling sound,

we will be able to

forget all the sorrow.

Melody and harmony.

You are always by our side,

giving me courage and hope.

Thank you,

thank you forever.

These glittering feelings,

to you (??? I can’t hear the last few words)

You taught me how

to support each other

to watch over each other

and that I’m not lonely.

The love that was piled up

is riding on the melody,

I want to continue conveying that love

forever and ever.

Starting from here.

Keep loving, and keep walking,

we have been believing that we will be able to

convey these overflowing feelings.

Thank you,

thank you forever.

These glittering feelings,

to you (???)

The love that was piled up

is riding on the melody,

I want to continue conveying that love

forever and ever.

lalala…

Right now, somewhere, someone

is in pain

is feeling lonely

can’t sleep at night

is going through these.

Until we find the light,

let’s get together

so that we can sleep. (???)

That melody and harmony and love.

translated by: linhkawaii@lj

090704 Tokyo Dome Fanaccount (Day 1) Part B

-The Concert- Part B

I FORGOT TO MENTION! The JaeChun duet – there’s this part where “la, la, la, laaa” is repeated over and over again. JaeChun got the crowd to learn the melody during the song and we all sang it together! It was really neat, because it was a new song, and it was soooo pretty!

Before Begin, there was a video. And it was a sad video… T___T Remember the video with all the rain in the T Tour? It was that style? Only the scenes were different. It began with a girl leaving Changmin after giving him a hug (they were at a bar). I think she was leaving him? Then it was Junsu. He was leaving the girl. He patted her shoulder before exitting (this one was at a lounge). Jaejoong was next. The girl was holding his hand but he slipped out of her hold, leaving her behind (this was at a bedroom setting?). Yoochun had his hand over the girl’s, but the girl pushed it away and left (this was in a topless white car). Yunho’s was where he left the girl, but gave her a ticket. I think it was a promise to meet up again, that this was only a “temporary” farewell. I believe the video was showing the boys tying up loose ends, because the time of the video is 19:00. The opening video of the concert, where they all kick butt and steal the necklace, is 20:00. Sad music is playing the whole time. At the end, the boys meet at a fountain, pat/hug each other, and go up to the hotel (where they kick butt, but we don’t see that video again, lol).

Begin starts. The sad atmosphere (after all those breakups) is perfect. And dude, can it get better? Oh, yes, it can. Chun has a piano. They start off and it is freaking love. About halfway, the band joins in, and JJ finishes it off with a dramatic ending.

Nobody Knows erupts into the air. I think this is the one song that didn’t really sound right with a live band. (If my memory is serving me right, XD). It was still an awesome performance, but it sounded a little off at times because of the band. There was an added part in the middle, where the band did this ladder thing with the key of the song (kept going up and up) until Su came in, right pitch and all – it was goooood x] (Crap, I don’t remember if that key pitch thing with the band was this song or another one T__T)

There was a slight pause, I think to restore the peace, as Taxi started. Oh, and by the way, the thing about Japanese fans being really quiet during ballads? It’s true they are VERY quiet during ballads, but not completely. Some fans call out to certain members when they sing. Two girls behind me kept calling out to Changmin every time he came in. It was kind of annoying before their voice would cut into my hearing when I wanted to wear Min only sleep.gif (No offense to the girls, but like… Yeah). There was also a JJ fan directly behind me who would do the same thing when JJ began to sing. I think the three of them were friends, but they kept getting glances from other fans. They didn’t take the hint.

Back to Japanese fans during ballads – sometimes, they all scream at a certain part and then go quiet really quickly again. The speed between their “loud” and “quiet” is impressive, tbh ^^ But yeah, just wanted to clear up that belief.

Forever Love began. Junsu came in a little shakily, but it was still good. He pulled of an amazing adlib during the song, and the JaeSu duet at the end is love. Changmin, when he sang the chorus, really got me. He’s really starting to funnel emotions very well.

This is where the crazy segment began. I don’t know how DBSK pulled it off, but they did. OJBH got everyone to their feet, screaming in anticipation. They sang it with mics in hand, and it sounded really good! biggrin.gif They also had that part of the dance where everyone jumps except Su, who jumps a split second later! It was a great perf, really showing just how much they grew and improved from three years ago.

Choosey Lover blasted through the stadium, and everyone was screaming. DBSK came on stage with their crazy colored clothes, lol. It was…yeah. Anyways, this Choosey Lover perf was one of the best I’ve ever seen. They cut it short a verse or two at the end, where they repeat things, but the dance was hecka sexy. The boys split up and did a lot of solo dancing throughout the next segment (note: by segment, I mean the next series of songs. CL, Sky, Somebody to Love, Summer Dream, and Survivor. This segment was just amazing).

There was no break as Sky launched into the air, Chun changing the year at the beginning to “2009″. Sky got everyone into a cheering mode. And even though the boys were singing, fans sang along.

And still no break as Sky gave way to Somebody to Love, with all the jumping. It was really fun, but really tiring. But the thing is, DBSK kept jumping and running around, smiling and grinning and encouraging fans to get involved. There was so much energy in the Dome, it was great! I think the boys are really getting the hang out “creating” a concert-like atmosphere, if you know what I mean? Am I making sense? XD It’s nearly four in the morning here, and I’m afraid that if I sleep, I’m going to forget things which is why I’m frantically trying to record all this now, haha.

Despite all the jumping around, when Summer Dream began, the boys launched right into the dance. I was amazed (once again) at how fit they were! I was tired from all the jumping (and so were other fans, because older folks were sitting for a second before they were on their feet again). To be able to do all the jumping, running, and singing AND dance continuously with precision and energy… Yeah, DBSK – this is why you’re loved and treasured. Even though you reach the top, you continue to do better. (I think, as the later it’s getting, I’m talking more to myself, XD)

Summer Dream, the part where Su leads the dance and everyone copies? He did three different ones (one of them where he turned around and showed off his rear. Another one was the one where he lies down on his stomach and does that cute post x] ). Somewhere in this entire “pump up” segment, Changmin sits down right in front of a camera, looking SO ADORABLE. And you know what he does?!?! HE LOOKS INTO ONE OF THE CAMERAS AND LIKE, “GRABS” IT! It was so cute, and fans just erupted with screams, lol!

There wasn’t a break (once again) as Survivor rocked the Dome. I really liked the sound of Survivor with the band, and I was stunned by DBSK’s energy. They were still synchroznied and everything during their dance! They still had strength in their moves, strong voices to sing with. I was like, =OOOOO the whole time!

And THAT’S when the boys got a break. (Oh, I just realized I missed the band and dancers introductions, XD Um… The band introductons came in the middle of the long segment with clashing-color-clothing. I remember Junsu sitting on the staircase, catching his breath and drinking water as they introduced the band. Then the perfs went on. Later, the dancers did their own thing as DBSK disappeared from the stage. I think the dancers’ intro was after Survivor).

(Somewhere in this segment, the fans and DBSK were swirling the small SC towels in the air. I can’t remember which song it was ><)

A video started after all that. It was zooming through all the singles of the boys. When it stopped on a song and played a segment, the fans sang along with it! It was pretty neat biggrin.gif Some of the singles it played was… Miss You, Lovin’ You, Asu Wa Kuru Kara… Then The Way U Are appeared at the end!

The Way U Are had part of the middle cut out, but the fans still did the chants in the beginning (where they say the member’s name after they sing their line?). Only the first three names got finished (I think it’s Min, Su, and JJ?). Then the song changes to We Are!

Tall, movable carts appeared at the sides of the stage. Two were on the left side (Yunho and JJ), three on the side (SuMinChun). Each cart had the member’s name in English. The members climbed the ladder to the top and threw these balls into the audience (S seats) as they sang We Are! They also tried to make eye contact with as many fans as possible, waving and stuff. I want to believe that I made eyecontact with all of them, lol (because later, the carts switched sides – staff push the carts, btw). But the truth about eye contact is, just because you think they saw you doesn’t mean they did. ^^;; But I can hope, right? XD Anyways, the balls didn’t come near my – one sailed over my head, another over to the section on my right. But it’s okay – I was too busy waving to ChunMinSu, lol.

There was a small black square stage at the back of the Dome. The boy got up on there and sang Break Up The Shell. Junsu’s opening was powerful, and the perf was good. It seemed the stage was too small, but they made due.

They had another ment here. Changmin spoke a lot? Or at least said a few more funny things. This was where they pointed out the celebrity present at their concert. Afterwards, Stand By U began. The cool thing about the way they perfed SBU was the way they stood. The boys faced away from the stage, getting up close to fans in the center S seats. Then, one by one, they turned around and faced the fans in the back of the F seat section. I derno, it’s kind of hard to explain. ^^;;

After seeing SBU live, though… It’s definitely become a favorite. The electricity and the emotion in the song was really powerful. I couldn’t remember all the translations for the lyrics, but I remembered the chorus. It’s so sad, and I distinctly remember Chun’s voice just getting me because it was so good! Yun and Min filtered their feelings well, too. Then there’s the part where Jaejoong and Junsu sing with quieter BG music. They sounded AWESOME.

Then DBSK began to say their goodbyes. Their backdancers and them lined up on the front stage again, bowed and said thanks. Fans clapped, though not loudly because they couldn’t, XD (Lightsticks were still in hand). The boys went to around, saying goodbye to all, and I was kind of scared that they were really done. The dancers all left the stage, and the boys disappeared. Fans began to chant.

I don’t know – it wasn’t really together, but it sounded like there were three different waves. It was hard because there were a LOT of us, lol. But then… Then Kiss The Baby Sky filled the stadium! People all erupted into screaming and sang along – the lyrics were on the TV screens. Near the end of the song, where the chorus is repeated over and over again? I think it was JJ who told us to sing, so we did. And it sounded freaking awesome. JJ harmonized with us at one point because DBSK all sang the chorus one last time.

Then there was a little ment (?) maybe? XD I can’t remember! But Bolero started. And holy moly, this song seriously stops your blood when you hear it live. Chun’s super high note was in tune, and the long bridge was amazing, thanks to all the members.

And then they really did thank everyone, like they usually do at the end of the concerts for real. And I really thought it was the end, and I couldn’t help but think, “Dang, LITI really isn’t on the list?”

I was prepared to leave, but fans were still sitting down. A few people were getting up to leave, but others began to chant, “Tohoshinki, Tohoshinki…” It kept getting louder. And louder.

And then everything turnd black and holy shizz, the most beautiful sound filled the Tokyo Dome.

The beginning of LITI. I cannot thank the boys enough for coming back to sing this song. It was flawless, because it was the perfect ending to the concert. It was a great performance. All of the boys… So much emotion was in the song, so much feeling, so many unspoken words. The bridge was love, but I think the magic touch was the acapella at the end. The band stopped playing at the harmonized “ha, ha, ha-ah-ah” closing part. After LITI, the boys really did leave.

I’m really amazed with their awesome performance in the Tokyo Dome. Seriously. I used to think that some of their live perfs for their dances were maybe overlayered with something else, but I was wrong. What I heard today wasn’t layered, it was live. (Except for parts of the solo stages, because Junsu and Yunho cannot sing two parts at once, lol). The boys have improved so much! Never mind Chun’s hair – during the concert, it looked fine. He looked really mature yet like a kid who had been given the best gift in the world. Changmin’s control and range with his voice was amazing. Oh, and he was just SO CUTE. JJ’s hyperness and voice just made all the fans grin and wanna jump – he was just a ball of energy and smiles! Yunho’s happiness, his cuteness, his waving-to-all-the-fans, his warm-heartedness touched everyone. And Junsu’s voice, his charisma when he sang and did some wicked adlibs, all that concentration and effort on his face showed just how hard he was working. How hard they were all working. I am amazed at how fit they are. We, the fans, jumped with them during a few songs, and we were dead tired afterward (or at least, most of us were). DBSK launched into dance song after dance song. They gave their all, singing their hearts out and sweating like crazy. Truly, they are the best group in all over Asia. Not because of their sales. Not because of their looks. It’s because they work hard, they practice, they strive to improve – constantly. Never ending.

To end on a good note – Tokyo Dome is going to be on DVD… Both days. Now, I don’t know if the staff meant a mix of both days, or both days completely (so you have two sets of perfs). I heard about this DVD from both fans and staff, heard it was being released in September for sixty dollars. smile.gif Definitely worth it – trust me.

Oh, and when I was going up to Anita and Wendy’s room to pick up the fangoods I purchased earlier… We got in the same elevator as Changmin’s mom. Anita and Wendy noticed who she was, and people spazzed out in the elevator and shook her hand. I, however, had been zoning out and only noticed the lady in blue as really nice looking, XD Oops. But yeah, it was Min’s mom ^^;; Also, I heard from some fans that they spotted Junho in the hotel?

I hope my fan account was of some interest, and I apologize if I started getting less detailed toward the end >< I’m…drained, lol. Need some shut eye. I have no idea how DBSK is pulling this off – a SECOND concert tomorrow? (Or rather, today). How fit they are, how fit they must be…

Hwaiting, DBSK!

Credits: zhuuzhuusoba @ iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please do not remove tags.

Guest hopeiswaking

Yay Tokyo Dome :D

Have they confirmed if there are going to be any Korean activities this fall?

Guest afterglow.

QUESTION:

2rc946p.jpg

where is this picture from?

i love how they're just sitting around together, laughing, and having fun. idk, it's so.. geniune. are there anymore of these?

V thanks. it must've been on one of those 7+ pages that i failed to backtrack lol. i need to stop being so lazy. XD

Guest fobbiyo

//edit: ^ I'm pretty sure those are from rehearsals at the Tokyo Dome. Someone posted a couple pictures a couple pages back :D

[NEWS] Jaejoong and Yoochun's - COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~ Is Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Themesong

Tohoshinki the first Korean Group to perform in Tokyo Dome. Tohoshinki 4th live Tour 2009 the Secret Code Final in Tokyo Dome, held for 2 days, July 4 and 5.

They Sang a total of 23 songs

Jaejoong and Yoochun - who wrote and Composed "COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~" is the Song for "Hello Kitty" 35th Anniversary

I think All of them Sang it, the Concert is just a duo (promoting already)

Source: http://www.ntv.co.jp/zoomi/

Credits: DNBN + DBSKnights

23? Was this translated wrong (Like did they mix up the numbers?) Isn't it 32? O_O

Anyway~ I just read Zhuu's account and it sounded AMAZING. I'm glad everything went well ♥ I knew they were going to sing Love in the Ice for Tokyo Dome ;D

Guest Mabe

^ Lol 23 xD

This threads gone crazy LOL so many pages :wacko:

Anyway just want to thank everyone who shared Tokyo Dome fan accounts and photos with us! The red ocean looked beautiful & i am sure it looked more beautiful in real life. The line for the goods.. OMG so long lol! But the staff in Japan are very well organized so theres no problems.. Different story if it was in Korea though :vicx: It seems like Changmin's solo blew most of the fans away compared to the others XD I wanna see the laser part! Sounds really cool lol :P I didnt like the cut version of ChunJae's new song but i started to like it after i heard the full version. The beginnin sounded really nice. i was expecting the boys to perform all their no.1 singles so i was alittle disappointed that they took Beautiful You off the songlist. Good to know that many international fans attended to this years concerts. We all know how hard it is for us to get tickets. Good luck to the boys for 2moro's show ^^

Hopeiswaking: No, nothing has been confirmed yet.

Infatuated: The photo is from the Special Tokyo Dome Pamphlet. Here is the link to some of the photos from DNBN (lol too many pages on Soompi to go through =X) http://www.dnbn.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=db01...sc&no=19718

Guest i_win

where is this picture from?

from the tokyo dome special pamphlet. i would go back a few pages (okay maybe a little more than a few) - you'll find more scans. :)

Guest dbsgdec

Jaechun duet

Oh my. At first, i was a bit frustrated because everyone was allover jaechun's duet bcause i wanna see jaesu instead xD bias me but i was determined to be happy for the dome and i listen carefully to the song~ and omg, it was so beautiful! Definitely catchy! I really really like it. And the fancam of it made the song even more brilliant. Ah~ jaechun make me so jealous. But I cant deny it xD. Its really nice! Wonderful lyric.

::I was joking ppl! about being frustrated to pairings xD i love all pairing, dude. they are all tvxq~ its just that i've been hoping to see a jaesu duet xD Lets just enjoy the DOME will ya.

Guest ladyelhisa

OMO!!! The new song is so beautiful! Is it composed by JJ and Micky?! DANG! Their compositions gets better and better! Gosh, I really envy you people who got to see their concert! :P The light of the RED OCEAN is so spectacular! GOOD JOB BOYS!!! Those pictures from the concert are so cool. :lol: THANKS!!!

Love this part from the new song - lalalalalalalalala...... :P

Guest XiahxTiffany

i am hoping they will return to Korea

and start their activities again

but the boys need to rest no doubt about it :)

gosh i wish i saw the boys :(

sounds like it was the most breathtaking experience lol

Guest inatlum

Jaechun duet

Oh my. At first, i was a bit frustrated because everyone was allover jaechun's duet bcause i wanna see jaesu instead xD bias me but i was determined to be happy for the dome and i listen carefully to the song~ and omg, it was so beautiful! Definitely catchy! I really really like it. And the fancam of it made the song even more brilliant. Ah~ jaechun make me so jealous. But I cant deny it xD. Its really nice! Wonderful lyric.

your not the only one, I was really frustrated too. Cant control the emotions bias is bias. But its all good, proud of the boys. Hope to see more fancams

Guest nikori

REQUEST

Does anyone have a pic where Jaejoong has this tiny tiara in his hair? It was in Junsu's Mission Impossible.

I cant find a decent pic and I need it for something. Thank you thank you so much

I'm sorry I couldn't find any HQ versions, but this is what I have to share.

prncjj1.pngprncjj2.pngprncjj3.png

Plus a big thanks to those who've posted their fan accounts and shared the Soulmate duet from Tokyo Dome. Wish I could be there! From what my limited ability of Japanese tells me, TBS will be broadcasting the concert next month. The Rising Sun, O and Mirotic concerts will also be broadcasted from 8/26-8/28 leading up to the Final at Tokyo Dome special on Aug 29.

source: http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/ichioshi/music...shinki2009.html

Guest Natsumi_sshi

7:16pm

Love In The Ice second encore.

7:14pm

Yoochun coughed after a line in Bolero. He couldnt finish his “kikasete…”

7:07pm

Thank you moment now. Yoochun got the teary eyed!

Ahh, our guesses were right no? Yoochun did get teary eyed! Our poor crybaby. And I can imagine why. Bolero and LITI are such

powerful songs filled with meaning. I mean I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it! :tears:

Junsu with Xiahtic, Yunho with Checkmate, Changmin with Wild Soul and Soulmate with their new song 'Colors' written by themselves.

IT WAS SO GOOD. I can not even stress how much I loved it.

Changmin did really well! I think it could have been my favorite solo performance.

Soulmate's duet was just O.M.G.

And HoSu's dance performances = totally sexy.

LITI! THEY PERFORMED IT LAST. My gosh, it's my fav performance of LITI to date.

And I was with Changmin's mother in the elevator! loooool. I didn't know at first, but I thought she looked REALLY familiar, so I was going through my brain trying to figure out who's mother it was. Yeahh, she still looks pretty young! And she's not as tall as I thought she would be. <333

Tokyo Dome Song Order (I'm pretty sure this is correct):

01. Secret Game

02. Share The World

04. Take Your Hands

05. Stand Up!

06. 9095

07. Force

08. Purple Line

09. Mirotic

10. Heart, Mind and Soul

11. Wasurenaide

12. Xiahtic (Junsu solo)

13. Colors (Soulmate duet)

14. Checkmate (Yunho solo)

15. Wild Soul (Changmin solo)

16. Begin

17. Nobody Knows

18. Taxi

19. Forever Love

20. 'O' - JBH

21. Choosey Lover

22. Sky

23. Somebody To Love

24. Summer Dream

25. Survivor

26. The Way U Are

27. We Are

28. Break Up The Shell

29. Stand By U

30. Kiss The Baby Sky

31. Bolero

32. Love In The Ice

OH AND YEAH. The Jaechun duet is a ballad. =)

It's super good, IMO! I hope they release it officially.

OMG Anita, I'm squirming in my seat just reading your fan account posts. So Xiahtic and Checkmate were both in Japanese?

Omo, that's awesome! I'm soooo dying to see that now. And COLOURS by SoulMate is AMAZING. BREATH-TAKING!!!

I so second them releasing a offical version. Maybe in their next single or something? OMG. SoulMates are the best composers ever!!

And I almost cried just looking at the concert list. They left the most incredible, wonderful songs to the end. Bolero and then LITI encore ♡

My two favourite Japanese songs. It was the best LITI? Better than Soul Power Tokyo Summit? My, this is so a must see!!

One after the other. I can imagine why Chunnie got so emotional. I'm going to burst into tears already lol Goes to show how amazing

and deserving the boys are of a concert in Tokyo Dome. The two hardest, vocally challenging and

beautfiul songs at the end. How much love and skill the boys must possess to make this absolutely amazing...

And you were in the elevator with Minnie's MUM? :o:o:o OMG. Haha, I can understand where you got the impression

of why you think she would be so tall. But still. You should've said something like "Changmin Hwaiting!" in the elevator lmao ;)

I'm soooooooo loving Colours, and all the fan accounts and pictures of the first night. I must say, the RED OCEAN is WOW!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT. And regardless of how ridiculous the cost of TSC Tokyo Dome DVD is, it's a MUST buy!!!

Guest afterglow.

i wonder if they're going to have the same songlist for the second day?

it'd be interesting to see the members who didn't get to perform solo yesterday have solo performances today, and a different duet for COLORS.

part1q.jpg

part2v.jpg

par3.jpg

Paste this around forums to garner some interest! Clicking on the site-name sends them to the preorder pages. :)

Credit: A very bored Sunday afternoon me.

[center][img=http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1239/part1q.jpg]

[url="http://www.yesasia.com/global/4th-live-tour-2009-the-secret-code-final-in-tokyo-dome-japan-version/1020461316-0-0-0-en/info.html"][img=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3681/part2v.jpg][/url]

[url="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZBD-46326"][img=http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1616/par3.jpg][/url][/center]

Archived