[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

part1q.jpg

part2v.jpg

par3.jpg

Paste this around forums to garner some interest! Clicking on the site-name sends them to the preorder pages. :)

Credit: A very bored Sunday afternoon me.

[center][img=http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1239/part1q.jpg]

[url="http://www.yesasia.com/global/4th-live-tour-2009-the-secret-code-final-in-tokyo-dome-japan-version/1020461316-0-0-0-en/info.html"][img=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3681/part2v.jpg][/url]

[url="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=RZBD-46326"][img=http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1616/par3.jpg][/url][/center]

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinkie_lass

i probably going to be hated forever by mentioning this, but i decided to say it anyway. freedom of speech, anyone? ;)

i felt like jaejoong is been treated like a trophy among dbsk's fans. really. since colors duet in Dome concert yesterday yoochun's camp been rejoicing and getting all "JaeChun ftw" and "Soulmate forever" etc. i'm fine with it all but then some junsu's fans got disappointed because of this attention when lately all i've been reading in this thread were yay, Jaesu. Jaesu on the rise. JaeSu moments. Jaesu is real *insert appropriate squeal* --okay maybe not the last one but you got the gist. and of course some yunho and changmin's fans emphasizing yunjae and jaemin/soulfighters or whatever occasionally. :rolleyes:

i might come off as a jealous prick but i don't. i just find it, amusing :D

Guest dbsgdec

^

LOL those things are not important xD

The important thing is that TVXQ has just had a TOKYO DOME performance xDDD

We are happy for all of them!

Jaechun, Yunjae, Yoosu, Jaesu, they are all tvxq XD

I was talking jokingly about being jealous lmao.

Its TVXQ FTW!

Guest hjj1326

[FULL Audio] JaeChun Duet - Colors ~ TokyoDome 090704

amazing!..especially since they created this themselves!=D

this song by our dearest JaeChun

is REALLY BEAUTIFUL,..

just like the two persons who have composed

and performed it<33333

and i kinda giggled wen i've read that this song will be used

for Hello Kitty's 35th anniverssary,.. eheheh

and today will be their last performance

sigh~ just two months ago wen their live tour just started

i was really excited that their final stop will be in Tokyo Dome,..

it is just like: "Is this really happening?,..

FINALLY! The boys' dream have been realized."

and the excitement of the fans here in the forum and all over the world

can't be contained,.. it all feels nostalgic,..

and now that it is about to end and i can't be there to witness it

i have this mixed emotions of being happy and sad,..

arghh,.. negative feelings shouldn't be entertained

because today is the BIG DAY for DBSK,..

thanks for all the updates minna-san ^_____^

and P.S: Jaejoong please cry for today's event,.. LOLXD

edit:

"i felt like jaejoong is been treated like a trophy among dbsk's fans."

this statement kind of amuses me

since i haven't really thought about it that way,..

it is more like the fans are cheering for their OTP

and just having fun 'cause we see some interactions

from the members whom we barely have seen that close,..

but as a BIG Jaejoong and JaeChun fangirl that i am,..

i'm not offended at all,..

and DONG BANG OT5 FTW! fo' sho,..

[TRANS] 090705 Staff Report - Tokyo Dome Day 2

Source: http://tour2009.toho-jp.net/report

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

001;

Members...

2009/07/05(Sun) 12:53

34z0p6s.png

Have arrived!

Junsu immediately went for lunch.

In addition, when he returned to the dressing room, he was firmly holding on to (a bowl?) natto (laughs)

2nd day to perform in the Dome!

002;

Yoochun...

2009/07/05(Sun) 12:57

2lj3uon.png

Is playing the piano in the dressing room ♪

003;

Lunch...

2009/07/05(Sun) 13:08

35n7ock.png

Attracted Yunho and Changmin☆

Snacking before rehearsal!

T/N: I can't really translate the first sentence...

But basically, Yunho and Changmin are attracted to the food in the entry / picture, rofl.

004;

Jaejoong...

2009/07/05(Sun) 13:22

2lwu0xx.png

Is signing on the ball

It's going to be used for the stage ♪

Guest inatlum

i probably going to be hated forever by mentioning this, but i decided to say it anyway. freedom of speech, anyone? ;)

i felt like jaejoong is been treated like a trophy among dbsk's fans. really. since colors duet in Dome concert yesterday yoochun's camp been rejoicing and getting all "JaeChun ftw" and "Soulmate forever" etc. i'm fine with it all but then some junsu's fans got disappointed because of this attention when lately all i've been reading in this thread were yay, Jaesu. Jaesu on the rise. JaeSu moments. Jaesu is real *insert appropriate squeal* --okay maybe not the last one but you got the gist. and of course some yunho and changmin's fans emphasizing yunjae and jaemin/soulfighters or whatever occasionally. :rolleyes:

I agree. Fandom is quite amusing. Sometimes people forget to see dbsk/toho as a group and only want to acknowledge certain things. I am not jealous of jaechun getting so much attention, but when people go like omo over and over again, its gets annoying for people who really dont share the same love for that person or pairing. And in some cases some people get put off by that certain member and pairing because of their fans.I am also probably going to be bricked and bashed by others but I find your jae conclusion quite true. jae bias is really really big in this forum, and sometimes I have to ignore it.

But in the end its all about Dbsk! all five of them. :)

Guest Honey_KizZ

Zoom in Super – COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~ is Hello Kitty 35-year anniversary theme song

Korean group Tohoshinki’s first Tokyo DOME: 50,000 Fans

The 5 members male vocal group, Tohoshinki held their first “Tohoshinki 4th LIVE YOUR 2009 – The Secret Code – Final in TOKYO DOME”.

Yunho (23) said, “Today is DOME!” in great excitement. There was 50,000 crowd gathered in the venue. After Junsu (22) and Yunho (23)’s solo were performed, Hello Kitty’s 35th anniversary song “COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~” was decided to be performed by Jejung (23) and Yuchon (23) to Japan public for the first time.

The members performed in total 23 songs enthusiastically. They shouted “THANK YOU!” in one voice, after the stage.

colourslegra3.jpgcolourslegra4.jpgcolourslegra2.jpg

colourslegra1.jpg

source: http://www.ntv.co.jp/zoomin/enta_news/news...t=1&count=1

credit: 먹어주는유천@dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@dnbn

lol...sometimes it's fun to joke around about the couples...but honesty i dont take it seriously.

to me it's just a part of the fandom. all the members are important. only together they are dbsk.

The Secret Code 4th japan tour is already no. 1 on cdjapan & HMV! ^.^

Guest alexiss

TOKYO DOME

I'm so insanely happy for them! I feel like a proud mom who just saw her youngest graduate from college :lol: (weird analogy I know!)

Colors: Such an amazing song! I'm so in love with it right now. Jaejoong and Yoochun sure know how to come up with amazing songs every time. I can't wait till this song is released, maybe the other members will join in too!

Hope that today's concert goes as well as last night's did. DBSK FIGHTING!!!!

Guest alexkziel

i felt like jaejoong is been treated like a trophy among dbsk's fans

:P :P :P Very true .

Maybe it is because Jae is really, really pretty and most of us have a soft spot for him?

Being the random boy that he is. :lol:

Not sure if those were posted...

TSC Concert pics

0200a6305189ae3eeac4afa.jpg

50dc9e3581d62d69241f14a.jpg

a337c4d49ab2c0e350da4ba.jpg

20d3dee8e4c33c18b90e2dc.jpg

0200a630518eae3eeac4afa.jpg

1e1d4383d884d1986d8119a.jpg

3c4c7fed99214c1a279791a.jpg

1762121055505a37b8127ba.jpg

78fa6901872827a0e850cda.jpg

Credit as tagged.

[TRANS] 090705 Staff Report - Tokyo Dome Day 2

Source: http://tour2009.toho-jp.net/report

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

005;

Rehearsal!

2009/07/05(Sun) 13:39

2zp08i0.png

Has began!

Everyone is in a very high-spirited / high mood o (^-^) o

006;

Within the audiences....

2009/07/05(Sun) 14:00

xbcxgn.png

Yoochun is looking at the stage(^_^)

We're also hugging the cushion (laughs).

Guest laurassjj87

I agree. Fandom is quite amusing. Sometimes people forget to see dbsk/toho as a group and only want to acknowledge certain things. I am not jealous of jaechun getting so much attention, but when people go like omo over and over again, its gets annoying for people who really dont share the same love for that person or pairing. And in some cases some people get put off by that certain member and pairing because of their fans.I am also probably going to be bricked and bashed by others but I find your jae conclusion quite true. jae bias is really really big in this forum, and sometimes I have to ignore it.

But in the end its all about Dbsk! all five of them. :)

LOL

That´s really funny. Seriously...

I am Jaechun biased, but I enjoy each pairing because I love each member and their friendship <3

I don´t get why people doesn´t like when some specific pairing gets more attention... This has never happened before... Why with Jaechun? :o

If Soulmate were getting attention for some kind of skinship, picture, scandal, interview, declaration...etc... OK!

But.... for God's sake... they are being praised for THEIR MUSIC :o For a really beautiful song they have composed/written for us! O_o

I really don´t understand fans sometimes... :rolleyes:

Guest marose270

LOL

That´s really funny. Seriously...

I am Jaechun biased, but I enjoy each pairing because I love each member and their friendship <3

I don´t get why people doesn´t like when some specific pairing gets more attention... This has never happened before... Why with Jaechun? :o

If Soulmate were getting attention for some kind of skinship, picture, scandal, interview, declaration...etc... OK!

But.... for God's sake... they are being praised for THEIR MUSIC :o For a really beautiful song they have composed/written for us! O_o

I really don´t understand fans sometimes... :rolleyes:

5-1=0

WHAT OTHERS THINK DOESNT MATTER.....

Guest ickboo

GAH!!! TVXQ!!! They are so amazing!!! 32 songs?!?!? GOODNESS!!!

I'm so envious of the folks that got to see them; I'm glad the fans were able to enjoy their awesome performances!

So, I pre-ordered Tokyo Dome Concert DVD from HMV already. (i know, couldn't wait...!!)

They're not going to come out with other versions are they? I don't think that was the case for the T-Tour.

So anyways, I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of water works for the second day, don't you agree??

Guest marose270

hEY GUYs..been here for quite sometime but really didnt took time to post something.....

its just that, i just cant keep it anymore......

they've conquered TokyO DOme already!!!

and me and my FRiend we SUPER frustrated about

not being their....huhuhu...we missed the once in a life time opportunity to

experience with them their dreamcometrue moment...

we were just about to die thinking what they could be singing right now, how's jae right know,

is junsu and Yunho doing their killer moves now?! and does Chunnie have his towel on his head already!!!!?!?! (T.T)

hasit!! its killing us....

and my friend really cried*literally* shhh....

i did too, you guys are soooo lucky.....

haist...sorry for pouring this all here...

but, its really...haist enough already...

good thing is....TVXQ got to tokyoDOme and got their dream,

but i know they wont be stopping there........

we'll be waiting for more, visualshocks and killersmiles and dropdeadgorgeous pictures ofthem!!!

TVXQ HWAITING!!!!

Guest Honey_KizZ

has this been shared?

[Eng Sub] Changmin Message before Dome Concert 090704

[Eng Sub] Junsu Message before Dome Concert 090704

[Eng Sub] Yunho Message before Dome Concert 090704

credit:uploader

Tokyo Dome City Hotel and concert venue

I’m impressed with this fanaccount! I will do that on my hotel room next time TVXQ visit Bangkok!

TVXQ window

nateoncap00007shooku.jpg

rimg0769shooku.jpg

rimg0766shooku.jpg

rimg0772shooku.jpg

rimg0770shooku.jpg

rimg0786shooku.jpg

source: shooku@naver

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest jer_sweety

Jaechun duet

Oh my. At first, i was a bit frustrated because everyone was allover jaechun's duet bcause i wanna see jaesu instead xD bias me but i was determined to be happy for the dome and i listen carefully to the song~ and omg, it was so beautiful! Definitely catchy! I really really like it. And the fancam of it made the song even more brilliant. Ah~ jaechun make me so jealous. But I cant deny it xD. Its really nice! Wonderful lyric.

your not the only one, I was really frustrated too. Cant control the emotions bias is bias. But its all good, proud of the boys. Hope to see more fancams

I think there's nothing to be jealous about spazzing of Jaechun duet.

Everyone is spazzing about this because it's a new song and of course

it was composed by the two members of the group. Lately there's a lot of

jaesu moments too in this thread and i believe that there will be more about

jaesu especially they're getting so close nowadays and they are roommates now.

(i just hope that jaejae is sleeping in their bedroom now instead of his clothes, lol).

And what's bias with this??? Lol, don't take the pairing seriously. By the Yunjae is

my OTP but i didn't spazz yunjae here... There's a right place to spazz with my OTP.lol..

i felt like jaejoong is been treated like a trophy among dbsk's fans

I don't know, maybe... we all have our own biases. sometimes, it just

happen that jaejae was being spazzed by everyone, same with chunnie, etc.

During BKK, there's a lot of spazzing too about chunnie, yunnie, susu and minnie

compare to jaejae but jae fans didn't thought it as bias.

Because at the end, they are in the same group.

By the way, there's still no fancam/audio of Xiahtic and Checkmate japanese version yet?

I want to hear it badly. And of course minnie's solo performance Wild Soul. I heard

that minnie's solo was the best. :D :D

i wonder if they're going to have the same songlist for the second day?

it'd be interesting to see the members who didn't get to perform solo yesterday have solo performances today, and a different duet for COLORS.

I just hope there will be changes on their playlist.

Hope they will include My destiny tonight.

And also Maze by jaejae, Rainy Nights by susu.

The solo song of chunnie during the T concert.

I prefer checkmate for yunnie. And hope they will

perform Proud and Kiss mini coopere too.

And let's guess whose gonna cry tonight?

I have this strong vibes that yunnie will be the first one to cry

tonight for a change...

Guest cherlyn

LOL jae treated like a trophy is hilarious.. but who doesnt a guy like him as a trohpy ;) all 5 boys are LOVE no matter which pairing.. but its nice and it gives me fuzzy feelings to see jaesu nowadays :P bu oh wells.. we all have our biases :) jae's popularity lies more with international fans ne? (prepares to get bricked)

but DOME DOME DOME!! im so excited and proud of the boys i wanna cry. its like watching them grow and seeing them fulfill their goal.. it brings smile to me.

i hope the boys cry tonight. HAHAHAH of cos chunnie that tap would prob cry buckets but i wanna see minnie and jae cry... hahahaha the last time min wept at mkmf it really broke my heart :(

Guest playcrackthesky

oh no. this is really true.

jaejoong is far from being my favorite, but you can't ignore the fact that a looot of people are biased toward him.

i think this is mostly the int'l and chinese fans though. when it comes to korea and japan, the majority leans elsewhere..

and as evidenced by the numerous bangkok fan accounts, and just the sheer number of yunjae fansites, it seems like the thai fans are yunjae biased, ha.

edit: shoot, i topped the page :mellow: um, brb? XD i don't know what i should post..

Archived