♥♥ Sg Wannabe Thread ♥♥

Asianspirit

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YooMiRi

When I first listen to SG WannaBe, I thought they are a bunch of ajuhssi due to their voice, that's why I'm really surprised when I find out that all the members are still very young... especially Kim JinHo. Man, this guy can really sing. His powerful, deep, mature, -Park Hyo Shin like- voice sure adds that uniqueness to SG's songs.

SG WannaBe Fighting!!! :D

whats the relationship between sg wannabe and m to m.... i heard there voices in different songs.. and when i looked them up... they are three totally different gutys... but i know that i heard yongjoon's voice in one of there songs and dongha's in another and jinho's in like three or four

Guest Shuling

^ The first M to M album features Jin Ho... and apparently, he only appears in a few songs in the second album. The second one features a whole new group. That's all I know. ^^;;

ohhh im not a huge fan, but a soon-to-be-fan ahahs they're grwoing on me

i like this song.. that i saw the MV too, but i have no idea whats it called.. does any1 wanan help me ^^

in the music video.. they're like at a school.. and theres a girl teacher.. and shes the actress from full house

hahas thats basically all i can pretty much say =P

oh yeah and at the end of the MV, the two guys in the mv give the girl/teacher a watch(or bracelet) heeeeeehee

thanks in advance =)

Guest Shuling

^ That's "Jweo Wabeor" or "Crime and Punishment." Gosh, I hope the romanization is correct. O.o That MV continues with the Saldaga MV.

CONGRATZ TO SG WANNABE ...THEY WON THE BEST MALE GROUP AWARD ON MNET MUSIC VIDEO AWARD...THEY SO DESERVED IT AND I'M REALLY HAPPY AND PROUD OF THEM....

Wow! That's great! ^_^ Do you know who they were competing against?

Guest chattaboxie

^ M to M debuted first because Jin Ho was a part of that group before SG Wannabe..

and they competed against mainly BUZZ in the THE BEST MALE GROUP AWARD.. i think.

they performed with Epik High ...they sang 2 english songs...muah...Jin Ho looks freaking handome so do the rest all deck in white outfit....

EDIT : in the best male group award they competing against G.O.D, BUZZ AND DONG BANH SHINKI....all the heavyweights and hehehe Dong ha was so suprised when sg wannabe was announced as the winner....

Congrats to SG !! WEll guys... I hope this thread keeps running. With Deb's and this_kid's help and all Sg 's fans help, this thread will survive. I am off for a holiday and will be back in three weeks. Hope this thread goes to at least 15 pages by the time I get back.

Guest .alyak_

CONGRATZ TO SG WANNABE ...THEY WON THE BEST MALE GROUP AWARD ON MNET MUSIC VIDEO AWARD...THEY SO DESERVED IT AND I'M REALLY HAPPY AND PROUD OF THEM.... :wub::wub:

YAH! HUGE CONGRATS! I know its kinda late. But still. I'm so happy for them!

sg fans ..Sg Wannabe have released 2 digital single a collab with MtoM, Vibe and Kim Jong Kook...good gaw the songs are hell good...it made me wanna watch their christmas concert...imagine all Big 4 great voices artist on one stage ....

2 NEW songs! Gosh! I missed some stuff huh? Do you mind sending over the song? I haven't heard it yet <_<

they performed with Epik High ...they sang 2 english songs...muah...Jin Ho looks freaking handome so do the rest all deck in white outfit....

EDIT : in the best male group award they competing against G.O.D, BUZZ AND DONG BANH SHINKI....all the heavyweights and hehehe Dong ha was so suprised when sg wannabe was announced as the winner....

i watched it and his expression is so cute

i like their performance

i love the single and I'm listening to it over and over

Archived