♥♥ Sg Wannabe Thread ♥♥

Asianspirit

Guest .alyak_

^ Thanx for the MV. But filesharing isn't allowed in this section of the board.

You could post saying if you want this and that MV pm me. Just a thought.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest datshawtygurl

i think that its so sad that you never hear alot about sg wannabe compared to other groups because all of their songs are so PERFECT [melody and voice wise] that i can't believe that they're not as popular as other groups... maybe they should "get out" there more ya know? not that i'm dissing on them because their songs are AWESOME! especially timeless and crime&punishement...plus, the mv's for them are really good. GOOD JOB and KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!

Guest .alyak_

^ I agree. But their album sales are in like the top 10. I'm positive it is.

From the threads i've seen around here. I would LOVE to see them appear on game shows.

It would be cute. But yeah. They're songs are beautiful

For those of you that have not visited my thread that i posted of Sg Wannabe you can view them from the link below.

All of them are gifs. I am a gif freak. I love collecting them. It takes the most space besides videos.

But enjoy them all. OH, and extra caps of our dearest YongJun. So adorable. Please reply if you view it.

Lots & Lots of SgWannabe Gifs!

anyone watched sg wannabe performance in SBS Love My Green City Concert...i think Dong Ha make a mistake while singing their remake song ...its so cute watching him haha i watch that clip so many times....i think he forgot the lyrics or sumthing.....actually i am missing them already, they have not been appearing on tv anymore....

Guest whiterose.

anyone watched sg wannabe performance in SBS Love My Green City Concert...i think Dong Ha make a mistake while singing their remake song ...its so cute watching him haha i watch that clip so many times....i think he forgot the lyrics or sumthing.....actually i am missing them already, they have not been appearing on tv anymore....

yeahh. ii want them to come out on programs>:[

Guest .alyak_

No. I haven't seen it. Do you mind PMing me a link? Or tell me where i can download it?

THANK-YOU!

SG Wannabe is very talented. I have their second album, but I really want their first.

Does anybody have the link to their song, Timeless?

-Sarah.

I'll upload the clip and will pm u the link once its done....

hi, can i please i the link too? thanks in advance

it hard for me to find the performances

Guest .alyak_

I'll upload the clip and will pm u the link once its done....

Thanx. I recieved your PM.

they're not the best looking people.. but they sing the best~ =)

Thats your opinion but i think each one have their cute side to them.

Still love them either way. :D

woah this is my first time in this thread..... but seriously cant get enough of sg wannabe.... i heard about them so i got their cd...... and man they are sooo good.... i seriously think they were a part of raising the talent level of kpop singers... but nowadays im hearing a lot of people sing like hwanhee from ftts... and the one guy from sgwannabe....

oh yeah... i dont know like... who is who... wanna inform me??

like... when i listen to their songs... i hear one guy with a hecka low voice like hwan hees

and one guy with a high voice..... like... i dunnos...

and the other guy.... i dont hear him... or i miss him.. haha

Archived