♥♥ Sg Wannabe Thread ♥♥

Asianspirit

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a_lot_dumb

^ haha that tells u something. SG Wannabe is the most talented group i ever saw. You know how they tried to use a faceless image, sort of? That's the best bit. There's S who is meant to be really attractive (Kangta, Ji Hoon, Hyesung) and everyone likes them so of course they were going to make a lot of money. But SG Wannabe didn't even have to have looks to make it this far.

I respect SG Wannabe so much.

Right now im listening to Jaewabul...it's so beautiful..

Guest soclose

Thanks for the info on SG Wannabe and starting this thread NRGchick

you know my fav member is JinHo who I think is the cutest. I love seeing how small his eyes gets when he sings :rolleyes:

I suppose the thing that made me notice this talented group was their music videos and then I saw them sing live which blew me away...amazing vocals from all three members

:)

does anyone know whether they sang in the ost of the korean drama sayyou love me? i'm sure that it's sg wannabe's voice that i heard for the ending theme but i can't find the tracklist for the ost of say you love me drama.

Guest .alyak_

WOW! They all look great! Does anybody have this performance?

High quality would be awesome! And avi format? Or i dont care.......

This thread is so quiet..............

i agree.........

Guest tsirhcnievol

I went to their concert in incheon this summer and omgosh....you think the cd is good. Their live is crazy. Their voices just ring.....the power. Indesicribable. Definitely the most talent I've seen live. Whooo....JinHo took my breath away.

Guest soclose

I went to their concert in incheon this summer and omgosh....you think the cd is good. Their live is crazy. Their voices just ring.....the power. Indesicribable. Definitely the most talent I've seen live. Whooo....JinHo took my breath away.

You're so lucky. I envy you now :P It would be great if we all can go see their live concert <_<

this thread is like dying so i'm posting sum recent sg wannabe pictures form love concert 13/11...they all looks so nice Jinho dress so bright in blue....i am missing them so much

Thanks for the pics.... :D

OMG you are one lucky girl and i'm so jealous....my biggest wish is to watch sg wannbe sing live and meet them in person, hopefully i bump into them when i visit korea next year...hehehe my wishful thinking :P anyway i just watched their Deep Voice Eco concert from MTV Special and wow seriously their performance and singing always gives me goosebump...freaking awesome

Guest x3mochii

i have all their music, and yet this is the first time i ever saw pictures of them! haha..i dont think that they have one song that i dont like xD

Guest Shuling

^ Yeah, I thought... "wait a minute, so Jin Ho's younger than me?" I was surprised. He doesn't sound his age.... he has such a gorgeous voice. ^_^

Archived