Guest illumine*

^ i didn't know that either. 10 times?!?! *swoons*

*sighs* no wonder it was so realistic and portrayed so well. =T

muehehe. i loved that scene. <333

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xSHADOW

wow!..10 times???!!!...:sweatingbullets:...that's hot..

*i wish i could rehearse a kissing scene 10 times with........HANAZAWA RUI!..OGURI SHUN!!!!* :lol:...or maybe Matsuda Shota...hmmmm...

LOL amen sista ^__^!

I'd probably get a huge nose bleed by the 4th rehearsal with Oguri Shun though :blush: hehe...

Guest sweet lil j

every drama that I watched always had something lacking.

Like every drama that I've seen would drag on the whole story until the very last episode and then make it a completely ridiculous ending.

But I got to admit that Hana Yori Dango 2 was the most satisfying yet.

It pretty much wrapped every last piece together (I liked how they brought out all previous characters towards the end.. you know when Makino is running to the prom and everyone appears. Made me feel warm inside)

I liked HYD1 series better but HYD2 ending ruled x2390483290434. :)

Guest yonheet55

this was my first jdrama, and i have to say that it was great! i liked it very much, i like how japanese dramas are short and to the point. like sweet lil j said, they aren't drawn out!

but after watching this one, i have to say that i definitely fell in love with rui. his character is so righteous and loyal!!

i haven't read the mangas, but do they have them in english? considering i have no knowledge of japanese except "arigato!"

Guest missjaclyn

Heya ppl!!! :D

I'm new here but certainly not new to HYD!! I'm now at Epi7 where Tsukushi is staying over at Tsukasa's hse!! Gah, what will happen next...can't wait for the next few episode to finish download...

Truthfull, I didn't notice how good looking was Sojiro in HYD1...but after his side of story with Sara and with Yuki going on her way to confess her love for him...Jiro looks kinda adorable too!! :lol:

Rui..what can I say of this one loyal guy who finally found his love for Tsukushi? Gosh, I hope he knew it earlier!!

n the peace maker...what's his name? Akira!! Yay, his mum and sisters are so cute with their dress all white..fairy tale kind of feeling there!! :D

Of course, who can forget how cute Tsukasa is when he is excited and all hyped up for Tsukushi!! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

a very very kind and awesome soul (lee's little alien to be exact) posted this link over at d-addicts:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/48mpit

it's the orchestra version to "love so sweet" played at the final episode~~~ if you've been looking forward to getting this as much as i have, then download away :lol:

lee's little alien, thank u very very very much~~~

EDIT: it's only a minute long...maybe it's not the full version or something but i'm still glad~ ^^ if anyone else has the full version, please do share...^ _ ^

Guest misswa

So any talks of a special? Like a 3-5 years after kinda thing, just to see Makino & Tsukasa get married ^_^

And I want to see a "closure" to Yuki & Sojiro or the least a development in their relationship.

Guest Gingging8

a very very kind and awesome soul (lee's little alien to be exact) posted this link over at d-addicts:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/48mpit

it's the orchestra version to "love so sweet" played at the final episode~~~ if you've been looking forward to getting this as much as i have, then download away :lol:

lee's little alien, thank u very very very much~~~

EDIT: it's only a minute long...maybe it's not the full version or something but i'm still glad~ ^^ if anyone else has the full version, please do share...^ _ ^

Yay!! Thanks so much! ^_^

And thanks kickazzkris for posting the link to the fanmade MV. That Sojiro-Yuki MV was amazing!!

you're welcome!..i love that video too! so credit to thetis who made that! :D...i actually have that song on repeat on my ipod! and actually daydream at work (yeah im that bored! :lol:) on possible "scenarios" if they ever make a special about sojiro and yuki! hopefully they would and soon!!!! :D

LOL amen sista ^__^!

I'd probably get a huge nose bleed by the 4th rehearsal with Oguri Shun though :blush: hehe...

hahaha!!!...i know right!..whew! :sweatingbullets: i get goosebumps just thinking about it...mmm...*OGURI SHUN* :lol:

So any talks of a special? Like a 3-5 years after kinda thing, just to see Makino & Tsukasa get married ^_^

And I want to see a "closure" to Yuki & Sojiro or the least a development in their relationship.

i would love to see that!..i really do hope they would make a special and hopefully it'll be soon! :D..i miss sojiro and yuki, i felt like they didn't really put a closure into it....

Guest Ginoru

sweet_treats1812, inphatuated* and kickazzkris

Sorry, i was off for a long time, Yes, it seems that they rehearsed the kiss ten times...acting is sooooo tough ;)

Guest prismatic_star

That was downright AMAZING.

2481398138594iASMKNKFnmdkcnS:";

Words can't express the happy grin on my face.

Guest summers83

I cant read Japanese, so can you tell me which one is Hana Yori Dango?

Hana is flower = 花

Yori = よ り

Dango = 男子

Archived