Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest Sky's Crying

WAHHHH!! I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT AND I LOVEEDDDDD IT!! LOL

although i thought the whole dancing thing at the prom and the "wave" from the audience was a little ridiculous.. LOL

i totally agree with you lol. the dancing was cheesy, especially since she stumbled everywhere hahaha. the MULTIPLE waves in the audience were lame too! hahaha, but overall, i'm satisfied with the ending.

btw, where the heck does umi come from in the scene where their car breaks down? she just pops out of no where! :blink:

ending wasn't a bad one!!! weeeeeeeeeeee~

it was so romantic! gah! i wish that they showed

us the kiss instead of having the sun in the way

>0<;;; can't wait to buy the second season!!

now... what am i going to watch? anyone have

any suggestion for me to watch a japanese

drama that's good? xDDDDDD

go watch nodame cantabile and slow dance if you haven't seen them yet. nodame's hilarious and the chemistry between the two leads is great. slow dance is a nice summer drama. it'll make you feel happy : ) it never goes to any extreme highs or lows, and that's what i love about it.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilangelover

wow just watched ep 11. it was soo perfect. although i tought it was kinda cliche how they used parts of season 1. like the elevator except they were in a house and the kiss at the end. but overall i loved it. the prom part was soo cute!! umi...i liked her but then i thought she was evil in this eps. i thought the ending was kind of rushed after he got his memory back though

does anybody has the ost in mp3 format??

i have season 1's ost i'll pm it to you. not sure if theres a season two one. but i think they won't have one because most of the songs are the same

Guest novemberbaby

Finally finished the last two episodes. I hate Umi, but Toda Erika did a good job being so evil.

Too bad Tsukushi didn't wear the dress Domyouji bought her. Loved the look on his face when she told him she forgot to bring it. xD

Now I'm waiting for the special...patiently. xD

Guest Solly

oh i hope they make a special episode.

i would LOVE to see a wedding and honeymoon. xDDDD

that would be cool if rui meets another girl like makino ^0^

Sky's Crying: thank you for the suggestion! xDDDD i already saw

nodame cantabile in one day harhar. i will watch slow dance after i finish

himitsu no hanazono (currently my favorite drama).

Guest --Rain--

OMG. THE BEST J-DRAMA ENDING EVER!

I was watching the last episode and I was about to strangle Umi if I have the chance. But then toward the ending, I was like awwww.......all of it was worth it.

The kiss was just toooooo adorable. ;]

Guest kooshie

I've been addicted to HYD & HYD2 for the past few weeks. Kept rewatching it coz they're really good!! Very comic-style (but of course!) and yet both seasons still manage to deliver very touching scenes. And I've become a big fan of Rui. Hehehe...

Btw, would anyone be able to PM me the OSTs? Tho I can't download from megaupload for some strange reason....

And thanks kickazzkris for posting the link to the fanmade MV. That Sojiro-Yuki MV was amazing!!

Guest _Jwes

i just finished it.

the ending was really great but the proposal part was so corny LOL. I like it though.

I'm happy Shigeru showed up at the end, I like Shigeru!

Guest yourfinestwine

I alreday spazzed about it But i want to

spaz againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I LOVED HYD2'S END SO MUCH OMGG

RUI IS SO HOT and it was so happy I

couldn't stop smiling.........................

tell me, why is shun so hot? I just cant

understand it! HE IS SO AMAZING. (:

I want him in another show asappppp

(:

Guest arisuxx

finally finished watching the last episode of HYD and i gotta say, it was the cutest and happiest ending ever! Hana Yori Dango was a great japanese. drama!

Guest PH00F-

Just finished watching the season 2 & I must say I'm satisfied with everything. (: A great movie would do (special) but not another season 3. It was kind of fast paced towards the end but I'm glad it had a great ending! Sigh, if they could've ended it with another good 2 hours of what happened after everything - - but looks like in that 2 minutes left of the episode made up with that kiss HEEHEE. Anyway, I wanted shoujiro & yuki to get together. I'm so gonna miss the cast ): They all fit together. But I can't wait for matsujun's bambino! YEY!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Question: for those who have downloaded SARS Ep. 11, do you know what kind of codec you need to watch w/ it? I think my comp has every codec possible, but it won't let me play it! I usually watch SARS videos on Windows Media Player, but for some reason I can't for ep. 11. Is anyone else having this problem? Please help.

Thanks.

Guest xSHADOW

Oh no I haven't gotten the time to reply about the ending >__<...

I really love how they ended HYD 2!!!

It was really cute, with the proposal and everything<3.

I can't believe it's really done now...all those Thursdays of waiting for HYD are no more.

I just hope future dramas would be as good as HYD.

This drama made me laugh, cry, and happy. :)

Guest lavitadolce

i love love love the ending!!!

the cutest cutest ending i've ever seen!! ahhh i loved it!!!

season 3? lol !!!!

Guest lilangelover

Question: for those who have downloaded SARS Ep. 11, do you know what kind of codec you need to watch w/ it? I think my comp has every codec possible, but it won't let me play it! I usually watch SARS videos on Windows Media Player, but for some reason I can't for ep. 11. Is anyone else having this problem? Please help.

Thanks.

mmhh... codec? i don't think you need one because its hard subbs. i don't usually watch on windows media. i watch on real player. if you have it try it on there.

Guest Ginoru

I liked this second season a lot, even if took detours from the manga, luckily for the best. I liked the fast pace and the final proporsal(something we didn't have in the manga), i liked Shigeru a lot and missed Sakurako a lot more! (and the possibilty of seeing the M4 toguether!) and i liked how they portrayed Nishida and Sachiko. But i wish they had given more time to Tsubaki and Tama.

Rui and Sojiro are really hot this time around.

And 10 times rehearsing the final kiss it was too much for what we got.

All in all i enjoyed it very much :).

Guest sweet_treats1812

^eh?! they rehearsed the kiss 10 TIMES??? really?

it sounds unbelievable considering the kind of kiss it was :lol:

Archived