Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet_treats1812

this is probably the third time that i've asked...and i'm so sorry...but does anyone have the complete orchestral version to "love so sweet?" not the original karaoke one from the love so sweet album but the orchestral one that played at the budoukan while they were dancing :sweatingbullets:

i've been scouring the net for the track but i can't seem to find it...i guess TBS is not releasing the instrumental version for it or something? :unsure:

Guest Ginoru

Awwh..the download links for the bloopers are all in megaupload..*sad* I can't download from megaupload..Anybody can upload it to sendspace or yousendit or elsewhere? THanks in advance!! :D

I wish i could help you but i am sure that someone here will upload them soon!

this is probably the third time that i've asked...and i'm so sorry...but does anyone have the complete orchestral version to "love so sweet?" not the original karaoke one from the love so sweet album but the orchestral one that played at the budoukan while they were dancing :sweatingbullets:

i've been scouring the net for the track but i can't seem to find it...i guess TBS is not releasing the instrumental version for it or something? :unsure:

In http://community.livejournal.com/hanayoridango/ they had an orchestral version, just go back in time and archives and you'll find it.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ack!!! how far back do i have to go? *starts clicking*

EDIT: eh~ i'm either blind or i simply can't find it...i went back as far as the first week of march...way before the final episode aired...and i still don't see it ^^ oh wells...thanks for pointing the site back to me ^^

Guest missjaclyn

Awwh...Ginoru..thanks for reply!! I'm getting my fingers crossed so that someone will upload them!! I can't wait to see how funny they become in all the bloopers!! Coz I know Jun is funny person..he's must have laughed a lot,eh.. :D

Guest Ginoru

^ack!!! how far back do i have to go? *starts clicking*

EDIT: eh~ i'm either blind or i simply can't find it...i went back as far as the first week of march...way before the final episode aired...and i still don't see it ^^ oh wells...thanks for pointing the site back to me ^^

Did the search for you, it was in March B)!!

Love so sweet orchestra:

http://community.livejournal.com/hanayoridango/251889.html

Hope this is what you were looking for!

Guest Ginoru

LOL!! No problem!! It was really easy and the translation to orchestra deserves it, it's really well done and i think it was a surprise even for the only Arashi member in the area!!

Guest Ginoru

so far i'm on ep.7 and oooh my gosh!

i lovee it! lol

i think episode 7 was my favourite of this season, that and the last one.

Guest xSuperrAnnx

i finally finished it yesterday and omg...

i was on the edge of crying and i was sitting there with ice cream...

and my bro was all like..."you're such a chick" lol

this has to be one of the sweetest series everr and the fact that the F4 boys are good looking,

just makes it all the more better (:

i loveee it <3

i think episode 7 was my favourite of this season, that and the last one.

yup that was my fave episode too....awwww...just thinking about it brings a smile to my face! :)

i finally finished it yesterday and omg...

i was on the edge of crying and i was sitting there with ice cream...

and my bro was all like..."you're such a chick" lol

this has to be one of the sweetest series everr and the fact that the F4 boys are good looking,

just makes it all the more better (:

i loveee it <3

hahaha!..i know the gorgeous F4 boys made it even more worthwhile! :lol:...sighhhh....*daydreams on hanazawa rui and nishikado soujiro*

Guest ShookiJole

what so hyd2 is kinda have some parts tat are similar to mg1 n mg2? i didn't like how mg2 made jerry lost his memory for almost half the movie n how hyd2 is including tat in too? im glad it's just a lil but still wat's wit amnesia these days.

p.s. rui is so kute i lik him more then the vic version, and im like that hyd made f4 have more personality compare to mg even though i like mgs' f4 too, i just wish they had more camera time for the other members. Vice versa i wish hrd had more cutsy and lovy dovy scene for dominji and makino.

Guest ShookiJole

urggh im watchin epi 10 where (spolier) u know somin happen wink wink amnesia(spoiler) to jun n this grl start coming in well, anyway who's tat grl anyways? she's such a pinkberry!!!!!!!! Rui is so0o rite to hate her!!!!! how dare she touch jun like tat! wat a richard simmons!!!!!!!!!! im so0o mad! now im starting to think makino should really get wit rui! forget jun! he's jus so much drama!!! ( even tho i hella like him but this is jus rediculous)

Guest epunx99

wow loved this drama. imo it's much better than MG. matsujun acted the role much better than jerry yan. there's more depth in domyouji than daomingsi. the cast is perfect. yuki is soo kawaii just like rainie in MG...

I bought both the first and second season at a japanese store for lots of $$. Anywoo, I liked both seasons and I watch it like over and over again.

Archived