Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NaSangShilPpa

Han ye seul has taken photos in NYC for a megazine "Cosmopolitan".

Those pictures chicade uploaded are some scenes they were taking pictures in NYC

The rumor that Han ye seul is going to be in a JJM CF is just a rumor. Actually she was offered for that. but she refused

About her next project, she said she was planing to be in a movie, yet nothing decided.

me too after watching Fantasy Couple, i grew to LOVE her :) i just love everything about her... she's like a goddess... and like what everyone names her a DOLL :)

omo omo she's so hot when she dances :)

I never knew about her until Fantasy Couple. And then when i watched it, i ended up loving her!!

HAHA! She looks damn fine when dancing! My love for her is making me look crazy! :lol:

:w00t: NICE~ Is she wearing Calvin Klein underwear?? hehehe, looks like it.. but i'm not sure :lol:

Haha! Han Ye Seul has such an adaptable face and nice body, she looks good in anything! Very versatile!! :D

Thank You Cecil!

Guest Phoën¡x

i think frm the picture shared ..i think she did eye surgery.. she has larger eyes now..

but anyway, i like the way she carried her role as ANNA / Na Shang Shil.. it's kind of fresh acting ..

Guest NaSangShilPpa

han ye seul didn't get a surgery on her eyes. it's her makeup what make her eyes look bigger.

the pictures chicade uploaded was taken around 15th Dec. 2006.

and after that, she appered in many shows, had many interviews but her's eyes are just as big as they were.

Guest suejinners

^ im happy u credited it properly.

but PLEASE don't hotlink :ph34r:

u even took what i said. Lol

anyways

its okay just don't do it next time.

Archived