Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/han-ye-seul-leaves-key-east-and-finds-a-new-label

Han Ye Seul leaves Key East and finds a new label

han-ye-seul

Han Ye Seul has left her label KeyEast.

She'll instead be heading toward Partners Park, which is a label by her old manager Shin Hyo Jung. Currently, the label has actors such as Goo Hye Sun, Cha Joo Young, and more.

An insider said, "She has suffered a lot recently due to her botched surgery. She found a new place to stay while drawing big pictures for her future. She might have hard times for now, but she'll be expanding her activities. She's resting for now before she starts being active again."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/han-ye-seul-shows-support-for-the-government-petition-against-dog-cat-meat-consumption

Han Ye Seul shows support for the government petition against dog/cat meat consumption

han-ye-seul.jpg

Han Ye Seul stood up against dog/cat meat consumption.

On June 26, Han Ye Seul publicly showed support for the government petition against dog/cat meat consumption via Instagram. With a screenshot of the government petition page, she captioned, "Please show support. Petition for banning the killing of dogs and cats to be used for food."

As of this writing, over 100,000 people have signed the petition against dog/cat meat consumption.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/han-ye-seul-officially-signs-with-partners-park

Han Ye Seul officially signs with Partners Park

han-ye-seul

Actress Han Ye Seul parted ways with her agency KeyEast Entertainment last month, and she's officially signed with Partners Park.

On July 3, Partners Park revealed Han Ye Seul had signed with the agency, which was established by former KeyEast CEO Shin Hyo Jung. The new label stated, "We're happy to be a family again with the charming and talented Han Ye Seul. We're very excited about her future promotions. Using our experience working together as a foundation, we'll support Han Ye Seul fully, so she can explore her passion for acting and other projects."

As for her previous surgery complication, Han Ye Seul's wound from the lipoma removal is said to be almost fully healed. Partners Park stated, "She consistently received treatment, so it's almost fully recovered. She has no problem going about her everyday life. These days, Han Ye Seul is going to the hospital, and she's receiving treatment for the scar that's left."

The label also stated it was possible Han Ye Seul would be making a return in a film or drama this year.

• 4 weeks later...

http://news.nate.com/view/20180727n17810?mid=n1008

"Realistic beauty?" ... Han Ye-sul, this hair is alive.

ê¸°ì¬ ì´ë¯¸ì§

Han Ye Sul Insa

[Herald POP = Chun Yun-hee reporter] Actor Han Se-yeul showed off his unique beauty to digest any hairstyle.

On the 27th, Han Ye Sul posted a picture with the text "# Pink" through his Instagram.

In the public photo, Han Ye Sul is tied up with a pink hair. Though it is a light makeup like comfortable clothes and a foreigner, Han Ye Sul is completely digesting a somewhat unique hairstyle. Many fans are also admiring the visuals of Han Ye Seul that cover any style with joy.

Han Yeeseul recently signed a contract with a new agency, Partners Park, and is reviewing his next work.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/07/han-ye-seul-looks-like-idol-with-her.html

Han Ye Seul looks like an idol with her bubblegum pink hair

1. [+493, -51] She's turning into Sulli now that she's not working on any dramas..

2. [+302, -49] Seo Kap Sook-ssi..

3. [+254, -41] What's wrong with her?

4. [+32, -5] Unlike other actresses her age, she seems to be going more and more for an idol look..

5. [+30, -4] She's pushing forty, why is she like this? ㅋㅋ

6. [+28, -1] I think her ex Teddy influenced her style change a lot... go get your roots done please

7. [+23, -3] She's been weird since her break up with Teddy

8. [+18, -2] Thought this was Sulli

9. [+16, -4] Time for a root touch up

10. [+15, -0] She used to have that top star image... but nowadays she seems to be cutting ruining it

11. [+13, -1] She's so weird lately...

12. [+12, -3] Pretty but unique... she'd probably get along well with Sulli

• 1 month later...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/09/han-ye-seul-adds-highlighter-yellow-to.html

Han Ye Seul adds highlighter yellow to her ever changing list of hair styles

20180919141017_1251400_600_818.jpg

1. [+1,164, -79] Her style used to be more feminine back then with dresses and stuff but ever since she dated Teddy, she's been wearing darker eye make up and completely changed up her style

2. [+909, -29] Maybe she's trying to try all different styles out before she gets too old ㅋㅋㅋ I want hair like that once but I have to quit my job first

3. [+156, -13] It doesn't look that bad... maybe because she has pretty facial features but she pulls it off well

4. [+43, -8] I'm jealous that she can try whatever style she wants without worrying what others think of her. Not sure why she gets hate. When else can you have neon hair except when you're young and pretty?

5. [+36, -3] If I had that face and that body, I'd play dolly dress up every day too

6. [+32, -4] The fact that she can pull this look off at 38 already means she's not a person of this world

7. [+15, -0] They're extensions, guys...

8. [+13, -2] I really think your tastes change according to who you're dating. So let's date good people, everyone!

9. [+13 -5] She just can't leave her hair alone..

10. [+10, -2] I read somewhere that people who change their hair styles a lot are starved for affection

• 2 months later...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/han-ye-seul-joo-jin-mo-courted-for-sbs-drama-big-issue/

Han Ye-seul, Joo Jin-mo courted for SBS drama Big Issue

BigIssueA.jpg

Han Ye-seul (20th Century Boy and Girl, Madam Antoine) and Joo Jin-mo (Bad Guys: City of Evil, Woman With a Suitcase) are being courted by SBS for lead roles in the upcoming drama Big Issue.

Park Shin-yang is being courted for a role as well, but he has not yet confirmed he will take part.

The drama centers around a man who loses his job and his family all because of one photo, and a tabloid media company with a highly notorious editor-in-chief. Han Ye-seul would be taking on the role of Ji Soo-hyun, the successful (and notorious) editor-in-chief, with Joo Jin-mo playing the male lead who’s lost everything. If they both accept, it will be the first time the two have ever worked together.

For some reason, I thought Han Ye-seul and Joo Jin-mo had already been in a project together. They debuted around the same time and it seemed like they would have crossed paths by now. However, I think I was confusing him with Go Soo. They both have that intense smoldering gaze down pat. Not that cool broodiness is bad thing, but it would be a nice change to see Joo Jin-mo take on something different. Less brooding/coolness and more sad-sack shenanigans, I say!

Big Issue is scheduled to start filming next month and is set to air Wednesdays and Thursdays after An Empress’ Dignity ends in February 2019.

BigIssue1.jpg

BigIssue2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/han-ye-seul-confirmed-for-new-sbs-drama-big-issue

Han Ye Seul confirmed for new SBS drama 'Big Issue'

hanjpg.jpg

Han Ye Seul's next project has been confirmed. 

On December 12, it was reported that Han Ye Seul will be playing the main character in the upcoming SBSdrama 'Big Issue.' 

'Big Issue' directed by director Lee Dong Hoon of 'Protect the Boss' and 'God's Gift: 14 Days,' and written by scriptwriter Jang Hyuk Rin of 'The K2' and 'Yongpal' tells the success story of an editor. 

Han Ye Seul is playing the character Ji Soo Hyun, a fierce editor who catches the biggest celebrity scandals using her wide network and talent. 

'Big Issue' is scheduled to air in February after the end of 'The Last Empress.'

https://www.soompi.com/article/1279431wpp/joo-jin-mo-confirmed-join-han-ye-seul-upcoming-sbs-drama

Joo Jin Mo Confirmed To Join Han Ye Seul In Upcoming SBS Drama

Joo Jin Mo Confirmed To Join Han Ye Seul In Upcoming SBS Drama

Joo Jin Mo and Han Ye Seul will be uniting for a new drama!

On December 17, Huayi Brothers Korea revealed, “Joo Jin Mo is confirmed to star in SBS’s new miniseries ‘Big Issue’ as the main character Han Seok Joo.”

“Big Issue” is about a paparazzo who endlessly chases after scandals. It was confirmedpreviously that Han Ye Seul will be starring as the female lead.

Joo Jin Mo’s character Han Seok Joo is an elite photo journalist, but due to one photo, he loses his home and family and becomes an alcoholic. After meeting Han Ye Seul’s character Ji Soo Hyun, he starts again as a paparazzo.

The drama will be directed by Lee Dong Hoon, who has directed “Tazza,” “Protect the Boss,” and “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” and written by Jang Hyuk Rin, who has written “Reset,” “The Gang Doctor,” and “The K2.”

“Big Issue” is set to premiere in February following the conclusion of “The Last Empress.”

Archived