Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StylishAzNx07

Hey you guys...

Is it true she was born and raised in California?

Or did she immigrate to there when she was young?

I just started watching her drama and her english is darn good.

Her accent is like perfect.

From what I know is she wuz born in US, & they moved back to Korea when she wuz like really young , then they moved back to US when she around 4th grade & live there since then ....... but her Korean is darn good for a person don't live in Korea for almost all her life !

Guest StylishAzNx07

^probably since she moved to korea when she was really young and moved to the states when she wasn't that old, made her keep her korean. and then she probably learned english on top of that, so thats probably why shes so good at both. whereas someone who's lived in the U.S. like their whole life/almost all, wouldn't have as great korean as her. like there would be some accent problem. yet her accent is flawless O_O amazing!

^probably since she moved to korea when she was really young and moved to the states when she wasn't that old, made her keep her korean. and then she probably learned english on top of that, so thats probabl

Guest jeanettetan

i think there's a korean community along garden grove blvd in california and pple there seem to speak korean more often than english, maybe that might be the reason why her korean is also fluent. :blush:

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

yeah-i didnt know she lived in america-and while she was saying her thank yous for the awards she won at the mbc drama awards-my mom was like, "why is her korean so good?"

and i was like,"...what do you mean???"

haha...but now i know

Guest javabeans

i think there's a korean community along garden grove blvd in california and pple there seem to speak korean more often than english, maybe that might be the reason why her korean is also fluent. :blush:

I grew up in the community she's from, and yes, there are lots of korean-speaking people there, but i think HYS's skills are still impressive. Either way, as someone living in the States since such a young age, her Korean is impressively fluent, and as someone whose early education was in Korean, her English is impressively fluent. I know people who fit both categories, and they usually have accents or awkward wordings that give away that the language isn't their first, but her accent in both languages is great.

Guest joeknee

i've read in a couple places that she got a computer graphics degree from cerritos college and i live in cerritos so taht pretty much explains her english and korean fluency. cerritos is predominantly korean and i've heard it has one of the densest korean populations in the world outside korea. i went to cerritos high school and that was ALL korean, so it explains it all.

Guest Marcus

dzang , Han Ye SEul won for me , her face is so much cuter & prettier hahha

Haha. AGREED :D She made me laugh so much in Fantasy Couple.

Wow, it's so great that Han Ye Seul is getting more recognition from Couple of Fantasy. Hopefully, she'll act in a new drama soon.

Archived