45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards (제45회 백상예술대&#4934

Guest piano_lady

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to personally thank cutegirl, and anyone who brought her mediafire upload to our attention (I'll be watching the show as soon as it gets to me! :sweatingbullets:) As for the awards, I am very pleased to see both Yoona and Moon Geum Young being recognized for their efforts this year. Yoona, along with the rest in the stellar cast of You Are My Destiny worked hard to win our hearts depsite the erratic movements that overetook a promising a during the last third of it's run. Miss Moon, well, any entitiy with a beating heart loves her and it's nice that we always get the annual chance to show her just how much that we do. I'd also like to thank the ever gracious, limitlessy talented, and always riviting Yoon Eun Hye for taking some time off so that Goo Hye Sun (who will be the featured attraction at next year's awards ceromonies;) ) could become the recognized and revered star that she always should been. :D As usual, the ladies were all gorgeous, nearly to a fault, but no fault will be found for anyone of them in this corner. :P I'm not certain what the earlier entry that intimated that the big stars are not as visible at this event was on about, but a room graced by the collective presense of Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Tae Ran, Han Hye Ji... is a place that I would happily spend two or three of my life's hours amongst. :rolleyes:

P.S. Extra special mention: Is that Yoon Eun Hye a thoroughbred, or what?!!! :phew:

Congrats to all the winners! :w00t:

Especially to my favs Kang Ji Hwan and So Ji Sub for bagging the Best Newcomer Award together! :D

I already had a feeling they would emerge winners together... thank goodness! ^^

I'm happy that KMM and MGY won, they were my favs even before the Baek Sang list was announced..

Best New Actor??

of course, KIM BUM.

his nominee is for East of Eden, right?

than I bet my all for KIM BUM.

i dn't know about the others, but as i watched BOF, I know LMH.

so all i can tell is LMH's acting may good.But compared to Kim Bum in East of Eden, he becomes little thing.

sorry LMH fans.

if u dn't believe me, pls watch eps 2-5 of east of eden and come tell me anytime if u think Kim Bum doesn't deserve the award.

hahaa [: honestly, i thought so too.

they all looked great!, i wish more than one could've have been choosen,

uhh, yonna won two awards, wow,

well congrats to everyonee [:

& lee min ho's fall, never seen a guy trip and still look goodd <3

Who is the guy and gal sitting in the same table as Ji Hwan, Ji Sub and Yeh???

Yeah that is why when a celebrity comes, most probably you know he/she will be accepting an award...

From the back of his hair and his collar, I'd say the guy sitting at that table was Joo Ji Hoon (from Gong Princess Hours)

These people look dead bored at the award. :lol:

I would feel awfully tired sitting through 2-3 hours award show.

Totally understandable if some people didn't feel like showing up.

Congrats to all winners!

i especially like the best new/popular actor winners harr.

i have to say that han ye seul & yoon eun hye looked beautiful ;D

(wuahaha. the fact that joo ji hoon & yoon eun hye were sitting at the same table actually made my day)

Guest kdramafanusa

Where is all nominator best actor instead Joo jin mo ??? Where is Ha jungWoo ??? another actor i was waiting For??

Ha Jung-Woo was there.

20090228142506827.jpg

[newsen/daum]

OMG! joo ji hoon, kang ji hwan, LEee MinHo, they all deserve it, oh I forgot Kim Hyun Joong

by the way, YOON EUN HYE was there also, and same table with JOO JI HOON, yipeey!! but one thing I dont like her dress, its too reaveling, if that's a little long that would be better, I admire SONYEJIn, she knows how to carry her dress...

Guest luthien

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!! So happy to see the awards went to well-deserving nominees. :D

Thanks to all the contributors of this thread for providing all the pictures, videos, and results.

Kim Bum's acting in EOE made me favor him more as fresh and promising actor of his generation. But, I love and am impressed with both KB and LMH. One of them winning is enough to keep me more than satisfied. And I'm very satisfied with the outcome of the awards.. especially KMM winning Best Leading Actor! :w00t:

Archived