45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards (제45회 백상예술대&#4934

Guest piano_lady

Oh goshie!!!! Joo Jin Mo won, GOD I am so happy right now!!! I am also sad because Kim Bum didn't win, seriously Kim Bum is a better ACTOR than Lee Min Ho!! KB's acting in East of Eden was amazing, LMH's acting in Boys Over Flowers is medicore!! Yoon Ah was just plain wrong to receive two awards, what the heck was the judges thinking, I guess being under SM has all the perks!!

JOO JIN MO WON, HE TOTALLY DESERVES IT!!! HE'S SO HOT AND I LOVE HIM!!

Oops, I almost forgot.......Kim Hyun Joong won popularity award, congrats!! He's so cute!! My favorite F4 member!!

i agree on you ...w/ Yoon Ah .... i don't think she act really good in " Destiny " She act so boring.... judges fave ... maybe some judges are from of SM .. same w/ Music Award ...favorite...SM of course big company !!!

but some of them ... they deserve it for their hard work...but i am more rooting for the kid in East Of Eden !!! He's really a good actor ...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

^ Popularity Awards were chosen by fans in Korea; as long as the top votegetters received their awards (assuming that the votes shown on the official homepage were not manipulated), we can't say that it's unfair.

Acting awards are another story of course, we don't always agree with the choices.

In my opinion, there are some who shouldn't even be associated with acting awards in the first place (not only here), I don't get it when I see them in the nominee list. Is there any award show that's perfect, I doubt it. :)

~~~~~

Source: The Korea Times 03-01-2009 22:29

090301_p16_photo.jpg

Boys at Baeksang: The cast of hit KBS drama “Boys Over Flowers” strut the red carpet at the 45th annual Baeksang Arts Awards Friday at Olympic Hall, Olympic Park. From left, Lee Min-ho, who won the Best Newcomer Award for Television; Kim Hyun-joong, who won the Most Popular Actor for Television; Kim Bum; and Kim Jun. The Grand Prize for Television went to veteran actress Kim Hye-ja (“Mom is Dead Upset!”), while Kim Myung-min (“Beethoven Virus”) and Moon Geun-young (“The Painter of Wind”) won the Best Actor and Actress Awards for Television, respectively. The Grand Prize for Film went to director Kang Woo-suk for his movie “Public Enemy Returns.”/ Yonhap

Guest ginny_potter

Hey, what happened to Kim Joon? He was there in the beginning but then where did he go? Did he sit somewhere else? or did he have to leave early?

He was presenter, which explains why he disappeared for quite sometime from their table. Some fans just tend to blow things out of proportion and misinterpreted it as him being left out of the group because he wasn't there when those shots were taken.

Archived