45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards (제45회 백상예술대&#4934

Guest piano_lady

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

lol i cant really say that the best actor is like the one of the hotest male actor ! ^

my moshi!^ .i really need to see the movie

Yup, JJM is one of the hottest male actors. :)

I'm kind of surprised he won, I thought Ha Jung-Woo would get it. I am looking forward to seeing the film on DVD. :)

Congrats to all the winners.

Guest beibe87

QUESTION:

what the criteria for the judges to choose the winner? coz it seems unbelievable to see that the epic drama like east of eden didn't get any from it... :wacko:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Some actresses put on some dresses in hope to give either a funky or sexy image, but just come off slutty or simply hideous instead. Too bad. and some just as good as being naked. :wacko:

Guest kazenai

QUESTION:

what the criteria for the judges to choose the winner? coz it seems unbelievable to see that the epic drama like east of eden didn't get any from it... :wacko:

I wondered the exact samething , it was excluded in drama nominees but the actors didn't win anything ? Jeez, I dont even see pics of the majoy actors ...I am still lookin for LYH red carpet pics

Guest Janie Simply

Yup, JJM is one of the hottest male actors. :)

I'm kind of surprised he won, I thought Ha Jung-Woo would get it. I am looking forward to seeing the film on DVD. :)

Congrats to all the winners.

What a happy thread to visit, thanks everyone for all the contribution :)

KD, I watched Chaser just in case... :sweatingbullets: Pretty disturbing movie :tears:

On JJM, my friend said he is one good looking but bad actor ;) He must be good in FF to win the award ; must check it out too B)

QUESTION:

EOE is never an epic drama in the eyes of the industry experts.It has too many flaws and bad plots.This is a well informed fact and gossip news in the industry and around the country.Many believed that MBC awards is a set up and now we can see the deserving actors winning here on a fair play at last.Congratulation to KMM,JMJ,MJG and SYJ for the best actor/actress in their categories.

Guest valley girl

hey has someone realize on this awards only a few cellebrity come, i think korean film awards attended by less people than Blue Dragon but this awards less many people than Korean film awards

Where is all nominator best actor instead Joo jin mo ??? Where is Ha jungWoo ??? another actor i was waiting For??

Where is Song KangHo, Seol kyung Gyu ??? Then best actress nominator too?? only Son Yejin and Gong Hyojin???

REally i am so disappointed less Star come made me Feel WHAT???

even no director come???? From movie???

Who is the guy and gal sitting in the same table as Ji Hwan, Ji Sub and Yeh???

hey has someone realize on this awards only a few cellebrity come, i think korean film awards attended by less people than Blue Dragon but this awards less many people than Korean film awards

Where is all nominator best actor instead Joo jin mo ??? Where is Ha jungWoo ??? another actor i was waiting For??

Where is Song KangHo, Seol kyung Gyu ??? Then best actress nominator too?? only Son Yejin and Gong Hyojin???

Yeah that is why when a celebrity comes, most probably you know he/she will be accepting an award...

Guest christiane

EOE is never an epic drama in the eyes of the industry experts.It has too many flaws and bad plots.This is a well informed fact and gossip news in the industry and around the country.Many believed that MBC awards is a set up and now we can see the deserving actors winning here on a fair play at last.Congratulation to KMM,JMJ,MJG and SYJ for the best actor/actress in their categories.

totally agree with you...east of eden is ok for a drama but in comparison actors and actresses weren t that good and pardon me but giving the mbc daesang to SSH and KMM was the worse choice they did. :crazy: ..now KMM has the baeksang award all alone and frankly speaking he really deserve it!

hopefully baeksang remain a quality awards cos i am really glad that they give the awards to actors and actress that really deserve it...

What a happy thread to visit, thanks everyone for all the contribution :)

KD, I watched Chaser just in case... :sweatingbullets: Pretty disturbing movie :tears:

On JJM, my friend said he is one good looking but bad actor ;) He must be good in FF to win the award ; must check it out too B)

It is NOT true, Ju Jin Mo has been consistently a great actor. I've watched most of his movies and dramas and he is very good.

omo.. HJH lookz too cute..cant believe other EOE cast wasn't there..i expected them to be..so sad..

anyways..YEH IS LOOKIn so hwat aswell.. + SJS.. ALWAys dashing..

they are in the same table.. I wanna c them as a couple.. Ahh..(dreaming : @)

Guest kdramafanusa

I saw pictures of Seol Kyung-Gu, Kim Min-Seon (nominated for Portrait Of A Beauty).

Not sure about the others, but Kim Joo-Hyuk wasn't there otherwise he would be walking down the red carpet with Kim Ji-Soo. :)

Here is Son Ye-Jin & Seol Kyung-Gu from the official website:

htm_200902272239160107000001070100-001.jpg

http://isplussvc.joins.com/100sang/article.asp?aid=1101358

Archived