45th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards (제45회 백상예술대&#4934

Guest piano_lady

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEAAAAAHHH lol they fail to adjust the mic to make it easier for the actors.

im so glad both our Rough Cut stars won Best New Actor awards.. funny how JiHwan was all white while Jisub was all black. Yin and Yang?? :)

WHAATTT?? WOW. leak?

KMM and JJM.. veteran actors lookin really good tonight :)

PS : help what movie won Best Director?? lol wasnt listening...

leak > i dun know it was on their official website ? or maybe someone was too efficient ..

er you want to know the best director for movie ? they havent reach that award yet .

but if you want to know

My Dear enemy - Lee Yoon Ki

huhhhh... :unsure: ...so shirley should u just put some info......finally no don t..just leave the pleasure to the end..really hope for KMM..he looks really tired anyway!

^^.okay i will not say ! .lol but .well the award went to the deserving one ^ for both male and female in the TV section . movie section i havent seem the movies that won but those are actor and actress i like ^^

Guest christiane

leak > i dun know it was on their official website ? or maybe someone was too efficient ..

er you want to know the best director for movie ? they havent reach that award yet .

but if you want to know

My Dear enemy - Lee Yoon Ki

^^.okay i will not say ! .lol but .well the award went to the deserving one ^ for both male and female in the TV section

lol....I kinda know wo thennnn....hihihihihihi ..and for movie?? any subjective spoiler... :blush: ..huuhhuhuhhuh

I was wondering is it like oscar were they only have 5 minutes to say their thanx...cos every winners is just speeding..

lol KJH and YEH presented the Best Actor and Actress - TV. since KJH was wearing all white.. he was literally glowing (like an angel LOL).

KIM MYUNG MIN just won BEST ACTOR!!!

ohhhh yeahhh! AT LAST! :) he won ALONE! harhar

Archived