cuteness overload :lol::lol: anggggg~~~

FLBylVq.jpg

2vLITPZ.jpg

ShBTHas.jpg

tzDOfqs.jpg 

WXLfxoe.jpg 

I6SPNNd.jpg

TdTQla0.jpg

She looks so skinny I'm actually worried, her face is a bit more angular. in some pics she seems so pale and tired >____<

her eyes <3

zNwtyAO.jpg

AHCdQuo.jpg

uiCi6qs.jpg

kULnHl8.jpg

uO4ci79.jpg

Cr: as tagged via KSE DC; reup by me

Many updates from SE since yesterday ~~~ my fangirl heart is happy :wub::lol::lol:​ and thank you @kimkimsoeun for updating this thread so often hehe :) 

i think in the recent pics she had less make-up so she looks pale..

anyways..dispatch posted about SE pic in Instagram

if dispatch really follows her back then..how come there's no pics of her with her bf of two years?LOL..haha..just thinking..

[Fancam] {} 2015/05/30 Kim So Eun 김소은 tại "Sudden Attack 서든 어택 Online" fanmeeting 

Video cre:  tvpot.daum.net   qua DC Gall Kim So Eun

Hi, pechipsky  ^^

It will not if you do I share this video for Chinese fans on KSE Tieba? Probably not reupload the vid since they can not assess for YouTube.  

Hi,   @ankodays

Yes. You can share this video with Chinese fans on baidu KSE bar   ... You can download this video if they can't assess for YouTube.

Download link here: https://mega.co.nz/#!N8QHRSaD!3Ri61jjNrOEYFZRmeKjQcqLqHbscM8k3vHLN90ogNKE 

Kim So Eun speaks of her love for shooting at ‘Sudden Attack’ fan event

Jun 1, 2015
Kim So Eun
Kim So Eun
Kim So Eun
Kim So Eun
Kim So Eun

Actress Kim So Eun recently attended a fan event for online FPS game ‘Sudden Attack,’ where she interacted with fans.

The developer recently released a playable character of Kim So Eun for the game. When asked for her thoughts on seeing herself within the game, Kim So Eun said, “It looks like it is taller than me, so I’m pretty pleased. I played the game when I was studying, and it feels really amazing to find myself becoming a character within the game now after so long.”

The actress said, “My friends told me that they have been playing the game, while using my character. It feels really amazing. I was told that the time that I took to record for my character was shorter than others. I guess it’s because of my acting background. After I got into character, I was able to finish recording pretty quickly.”

Kim So Eun might look demure on the outside, but she has a great love for shooting guns, “I love shooting guns. So it didn’t feel strange to me when the game released a playable character of me. Please show lots of support for my character.”

Towards the end of the fan event, Kim So Eun expressed that she will soon return to the small screen, “I will be acting out a really unique character in ‘Scholar Who Walks The Night,’ so please look forward to it and show lots of support.”

‘Sudden Attack’ has been the NO.1 FPS game for 106 consecutive weeks in Korea, and also holds the record of 350,000 peak concurrent users for online gaming.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Archived