Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

itemprop="name"10 of the most giving K-drama stars

Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it's nice to recognize some K-drama stars who show gratitude for their success by giving back to the community. Sometimes it seems like K-drama actors and actresses are always involved in relationship scandals, but this is the good kind of fame--the charitable kind that brings awareness to important causes. Fighting!

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Jang Dong Gun

Jang_Dong_Gun_Laos.png

In 2008, the Gentleman's Dignity star was appointed an Ambassador Against Hunger for Korea by the World Food Programme. Since that time, he has donated both money and time to the fight against world hunger, heading to typhoon-stricken areas of Laos in 2010.

source : dramafever

Guest ruffluv

more pix on the Mercedes-Benz event. Handsome!

merce1.jpg
merce2.jpg
merce3.jpg
merce4.jpg
merce5.jpg
merce6.jpg

glad that his PA, (the specky guy) is still with him. He has been with Dong Gun eversince i've been a fan, which means more than 10 years. Goes to show what a good 'boss' Dong Gun is... :x

pix credits to Baidu JDG Bar

JDG is really so handsome! You can really see his star power and aura as he always stands out in a crowd. No one can ever outshine him, indeed! :x

He's the only Hallyu star to have that staying power and charisma that he continues to be at par in terms of popularity and good looks with today's Kpop idols! He's still included in every poll dominated by much younger actors and idols. ;)

As they put it, he's the only Hallyu star who's forever be a flower man and eye candy no matter how old he gets! :x

Hi @ruffluv, @istanbullu_emine and @willenette thanks for sharing those nice photos! Love them all! JDG is really swoon worthy forever! :x :x ;;);)

Such a hot and sexy ahjussi! :P

Jang Dong-gun buys jumpers for 130 staff

photo379686.jpg

Actor Jang Dong-gun warmed up the movie set with presents.

Currently starring in the movie "Crying Man", Jang Dong-gun presented 130 down-jumpers to the hard working staff.

Apparently, he was worried about the staff working too hard, day and night in the cold and decided to present them with jumpers to keep them warm.

Jang Dong-gun said, "Despite our physical exhaustion from going back and forth Seoul and Busan all the time, everyone is enjoying work. I am grateful for the help that I am getting from the staff and I hope this present keeps them warm in this weather".

"Crying Man" is about a veteran killer named Gon who is ordered to kill a woman named Mo-kyeong directed by Lee Jeong-beom, starring Jang Dong-gun and Kim Min-hee.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Translation : Hancinema

Hi, first time posting here... but I have been "lurking" for a while...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Jang Dong Gun Warms Up Staff on the Set of “The Crying Man”
jang-dong-gun.jpg

Actor Jang Dong Gun spreads the warmth on the set of his upcoming movie “The Crying Man.” To prepare for the coming cold snap, Jang Dong Gun bought 130 down jumpers for the movie’s staff. The actor hopes that the jackets will protect the staff from getting sick.

Regarding the jackets, Jang Dong Gun said, “Although going back and forth between Busan and Seoul is hard on the body,  the atmosphere on set is very good. I am very thankful for how helpful the staff has been. I hope this helps a bit during the cold weather.”

Filming for “The Crying Man” started in September, and the movie is currently being shot in Busan. “The Crying Man” will be director Lee Jeong Beom‘s return to the big screen since the movie “The Man From Nowhere,” starring Won Bin, which was released three years ago. Jang Dong Gun will play a veteran killer in the upcoming movie.

Jang Dong Gun is not a stranger to generosity and recently donated around $100,000 to charity.

Source:
Soompi

Hi @irilight! Thanks for the news! Please don't just lurk around.

Hope you can post here from time to time! :)

JDG is not only a man with good looks but a man of good deeds! He's really so caring and kind! He really wants everyone to keep safe and warm this winter while filming their movies. So how can you not love this man? He's simply the best and one of a kind! :x

May God bless him more and I wish him good luck to his movie, "The Crying Man". Hope it will be a big hit! [-O< let's hope and pray for the best!!!

@amri28, thank you for the welcome...  ^_^

Yes... I am learning more about JDG's generosity....

I cannot imagine any movie with JDG not being a big hit...!  Not only he knows hot to select good project...but he elevates any project with his presence.

The Crying plot sounds familiar from an American film, but I am sure that Korean team including JDG will put their stamp of excellence on it.. I have liked all re-makes of American productions by Koreans far better than the original....

itemprop="name"10 MORE of the hottest K-drama scenes without a kiss

A few months ago, we made a list of the hottest K-drama moments without a kiss. Of course, a list of ten wasn't even close to long enough for all of the romantic tension in K-dramas! By popular demand, here are ten more of the hottest K-drama moments that didn't even end in a kiss:

(skipped unrelated.....)

1. The bathroom scene, A Gentleman's Dignity

A_Gentlemans_Dignity_now_do_you_see_me_a

Do we even need to say anything about this one? *Fans self

source : dramafever

It's Christmas once again. I wish to greet each and everyone of you here, a very merry Christmas! :)

Hope everyone's doing well and enjoying the holidays! Miss you my friend @janecokie!

Hi @irilight! Nice meeting you here at JDG's thread!

Thanks @willenette for the JDG news and photos you post from time to time! Hope everyone will continue to share everything and anything Jang Dong Gun on this thread! ;) >:D<

Thanks so much and God bless everyone! Keep this thread alive and kicking with so much JDG stuffs!