Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

class="content-title" Rated R: Get Ready for October 2012′s Scary and Sexy Thrillers girlonthemoon October 4, 2012

Rated R: Get Ready for October 2012′s Scary and Sexy Thrillers

October 2012′s newest movies are full of stories of love, lust, innocence, betrayal, ghosts, shamans, werewolves, and murderers.  Get ready for a month of rated R scariness and sexiness.  Don’t forget to click through to watch the trailers for Lee Je Hoon‘s movie “Ghost Sweepers,” So Ji Sub‘s “A Company Man,” Jang Dong Gun‘s movie “Dangerous Liaisons,” Song Joong Ki‘s movie “A Werewolf Boy,” and Ryu Seung Bum‘s movie “Suspect X.”  By the way, did you know ZE:A member Dongjun will be making his movie debut in “A Company Man”?  

You want ghosts?  Check.  

You want assassins? Check. 

You want sex?  Check.   

You want werewolves? Check.  

You want murder? Check.  

Movie Title: “Dangerous Liaisons” 

Cast: Jang Dong Gun, Zhang Ziyi, Cecilia Cheung, Shawn Dou

Release Date: October 11, 2012 

Story: “Dangerous Liaisons” is an adaptation of the French novel of the same title, and is set in glamorous Shanghai in the 1930s.  Xie Yifan is a rich playboy who engages in a wager with social butterfly Mo Jieyu.  At a social event, Mo Jieyu, in the past content with flirting but never giving in to his charms, offers to give herself to him if he is able to seduce the 16-year old fiancée Beibei of her former lover.   Xie Yifan ups the ante and offers to seduce the innocent Beibei and his second cousin widow Du Fenyu.  Jang Dong Gun plays playboy Xie Yifan who plays with the hearts of others while trying to avoid getting played.  Cecilia Cheung plays Mo Jieyu who uses her tempting beauty to manipulate others.  Zhang Ziyi plays second cousin and widow Du Fenyu who falls for Xie Yifan. 

credit : soompi news

October 4, 2012

Celebrity couple donates ₩100M
By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

04212306.jpg

Celebrity power couple Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young has donated 100 million won ($89,794) to the Social Welfare Society in an effort to assist single mothers and adoptees.

According to the organization yesterday, Ko has had special ties to the charity group since she first crossed paths with it in 2007 while working on a photo shoot with famed photographer Cho Sei-hon to raise awareness for the cause.

After giving birth to her son in 2010, Ko also donated 100 million won, making the latest move her third donation. Ahead of the donation on Tuesday, Jang Dong-gun showed that he was worried about the welfare of his own child as he talked about sex scenes in his latest movie “Dangerous Liaisons.”

Jang said that it was his first time taking in a bedroom scene and that he did have a few misgivings.

“[Ko] asked me if I could get out of it, so I assured her that because director Hur Jin-ho was at the helm, it would be quite tame,” Jang said.

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Dangerous Liaisons"

photo258717.jpg

Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Dangerous Liaisons" (2012)

Directed by Heo Jin-ho

With Jang Dong-gun, Zhang Ziyi, Cecilia Cheung,...

Synopsis
Every woman's dream love, playboy Seipan.
However, one woman refuses him.
The dangerous game between Seipan and the greatest power for her love begins!
Shanghai's greatest playboy Seipan (Jang Dong-gun) aims for domination of all women.
Mojiewi (Cecilia Chung) is Shanghai's most powerful woman who has money and wealth.
She makes an offer to him in condition of a night with her but he's changed his aim for Tupenwi (Zhang Ziyi).
The greatest scandal that shook Shanghai in 1930!
Their secret deal and fatal love!
The seduction digs deeper the more it's denied.
Will Seipan become the winner?

Release date in Korea : 2012/10/11

photo258716.jpg

photo258715.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

*** SM really is starting to get a daebak line-up in all facets of the Korean entertainment industry. SM is lucky to have him. I can call it - the power of SM. Jang Dong Gun is such a great addition to the company. He's such a great actor, too. Hahaha - he is basically saying that he is not the maknae of SM. I hope everything turns out for the best! I hope he's happy. SM is a big company, it will definitely help him. I'm excited for his upcoming movie.;))

class="entry-title"Jang Dong Gun talks about acting in a Chinese movie and joining SM Entertainment

20121004_jangdonggun_interview.jpeg

Jang Dong Gun has entered the Chinese market with the movie ‘Dangerous Liaisons‘ together with Cecilia Cheung and Zhang Ziyi. The movie was featured not only at the Busan International Film Festival, but also at the Toronto International Film Festival. The actor recently sat down and conducted an interview with the media.

When asked about acting in Chinese, he answered, “In the versions that were released in China, a voice actor dubbed over my voice. Our voices were pretty similar. The Korean version uses my own voice. When I couldn’t do a simultaneous recording, I did the dubbing myself. China is used to dubbing, and it’s very good. When a Pekingese movie is released into a Cantonese area, they dub it over.

He also talked about his first ever bed scene. “This is the first time I’m having a scene that was more than just a kiss. We didn’t think of the rating, and we just filmed the scene matching the emotions. Actually, we matched the ratings because we knew that the Chinese audience would see it first. It’s not that I purposely avoided bed scenes, it’s just that I never was in a movie like that. I usually acted in manly movies, and there were almost no movies where I had a female counterpart. It still is a bit awkward. My wife hasn’t seen the full movie yet, but she did know about the scene. She asked me if I really had to do it and I comforted her, saying, ‘The director is Heo Jin Ho‘. She didn’t say anything after that and she didn’t mind the other cast members. However, I sometimes worry about the children. When I film love scenes, I thought to myself, ‘My kids are gonna see this’.

He also talked about recently joining SM Entertainment and said, ”I knew Lee Soo Man sunbae since when I was young. When I talked about labels with him, I realized we agreed on a lot of things. Should I say that we clicked? I felt his vision. I was confident that I could put my trust with Lee Soo Man and I also thought about the Chinese and other foreign markets. The fact that I’m called SM’s maknae is 100% a joke, I’ve known BoA since she was in 6th grade. I also know SHINee’s Minho along with Super Junior’s Siwon, and I’m close with them. I just think that it’s cute. Haha.

Source & Image: Star News via Nate and TV Report via Nate / allkpop

Guest ruffluv

Dong Gun @ BIFF today...

soooooooooo handsome!!

20121005_1349423921_93317900_1.jpg
201210051640251124_1.jpg
121005_506e910f4cc2f.jpg
121005_506e90741c68d.jpg
1349417289_05142540-a.jpg
thumb_eppqd201210051427002049.jpg
IE001496716_STD.jpg
201210051500771108_506e77bb4f78c.jpg
201210051435776305_506e7297d6c10.jpg
201210051501773248_506e77b8e02b7.jpg
121005_phsa7.jpg
1349416382_05144320-9.jpg
biff1.jpg
biff2u.jpg
biff3.jpg
biff4.png
biff5.jpg
biff6.jpg
biff7.jpg
biff8.jpg
biff9.jpg
biff10.jpg
PYH2012100510200001300_P2.jpg
20121005152317819.jpg
:-*

pimple???? lol...
biff12.jpg

sweetessssssst smile....ever!!!!! weeeee.....
biff11.jpg
credits: as tagged & http://blog.naver.com/jujua5901

do you have to be so handsome when i really need to focus on my work????aishh...now i'm having hard time concentrating....it's all your fault!!!

BIFF: Dangerous Jangs Receive Positive Reviews on "Dangerous Liaisons"

2012100516503142024_1.jpg
Actress Cecilia Cheung (left), actor Jang Dong-gun (center) and Zhang Ziyi (right) pose during the Gala Presentation of "Dangerous Liaisons," one of the Day-2 programs of the 17th Busan International Film Festival, at the Shinsege Centum’s Culture Hall in Busan, South Korea, on October 5, 2012. [Lee Jin-hyuk/10Asia]

The cast roaster cannot be any better, and it seems the three dangerous Jangs are about to do something big with director Hur Jin-ho's remake of "Dangerous Liaisons."0

Korean actor Jang Dong-gun, Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung, whose last names are all written and pronounced "Jang" in Korean, may now be known by the new nickname here once "Dangerous Liaisons" hits local theaters on October 10.

Questions to the cast members did not stop during an hour-long meeting with reporters from around the world at the pic's Gala Presentation arranged after the screening during the 17th Busan International Film Festival [bIFF], held at the Shinsege Centum’s Culture Hall in Busan, Friday.

Though there were some worrisome voices over a Korean director helming a Chinese movie, the audience members were generous towards the outcome in overall after the screening.

"The original 'Dangerous Liaisons' made in 1988 is very famous and has been produced into different forms of art. This shows how excellent the original piece is. If 1,000 people watch the film, we can expect 1,000 different remake versions," Zhang expressed his impressions about the original and Hur's.

"As an actress, this allows me a huge space to study the character. I'd also like to give a big hand to Hur for bravely signing on to produce a movie in Chinese. There's already a Korean remake of the pic and also pulled off a huge success, but he was up for the challenge and made a new 'liaisons.'"

Meanwhile, Hur's motivations for the challenge was more simple than expected, as the director says it all began simply from his curiosity. Detailed depiction of emotions such as jealousy and desire in the story caught his attention once he was offered the job from a Chinese production firm.

"When I read the original novel, I instantly understood why it has been produced into countless number of remakes. Jang and I jokingly told each other that we would have been more popular with ladies if we read this at a young age," the director said, adding that it was a new experience for him to have three main characters in his movie, whereas his previous works focused on just two characters.

Cheung also supported Hur's opinion that the movie is a great bible to people's eyes on the true meaning of relationships and see what is important about connecting with others.

"Watching a woman finding her true love and willing to give up anything to secure it, one can think about his or her life and attitude towards love. I'm so happy to feel like I'm still in the story."

credit : 10Asia

[bIFF] Cecilia Cheung Says Jang Dong Gun is a Great Actor

Cecilia Cheung had a lot of praise to give Jang Dong Gun for his attitude and efforts she witnessed while shooting the film Dangerous Liaisons with him.

16771002.jpg

The ′Gala Presentation′ event for Dangerous Liaisons took place on October 5. Director Heo Jin Ho, producer Chen Wei Ming, Jang Dong Gun, Cecilia Cheung and Zhang Ziyi attended to talk about the film.

Cecilia Cheung started off to a question asking, "Jang Dong Gun spoke 80 to 90 percent of his dialogue in Chinese. Were you able to act without any language issues?" saying that she "really wanted to say something."

"Jang Dong Gun oppa (big brother) is a great actor. Even though he had to get through 20 hours of filming on end due to the tight schedule, I′ve never seen him take a break. He never let go of his script, and even though some pieces of dialogue changed suddenly, he was never surprised nor mad; he just continuously memorized his lines," she said.

Cecilia Cheung first met Jang Dong Gun through the movie The Promise in 2005. In Dangerous Liaisons, she took on a role that is always at ends with Jang Dong Gun regarding his relationship with Zhang Ziyi, but also always loves him.

She added, "Jang Dong Gun′s Chinese lines were never funny. He was always serious, and whenever I looked into his eyes they never showed he was a person who didn′t know how to speak Chinese. When I filmed Failan in Korea I had to go through the same thing, and I knew it wasn′t easy. Jang Dong Gun, however, showed perfect emotions, eyes, processes and effort."

Zhang Ziyi also said to the same question, "Since Jang Dong Gun has successfully gotten through this film, he′s proved that he can act in Arabic, Russian and even African."

Dangerous Liaisons is set in Shanghai of the 1930s, and unfolds around a love triangle between three men and women. It will premiere in Korea on October 11.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min / enewsworld

October 7, 2012

Language no barrier to Jang's appeal

By Jung Hyun-mok Korea JoongAng Daily

07193523.jpg
Hallyu actor Jang Dong-gun stars in the new Chinese film “Dangerous Liaisons.” He spent many nights staying up late to memorize his Chinese lines. By Kwon Hyuk-jae

The dreamy Jang Dong-gun is trying to steal the hearts of Chinese ladies this time by starring in Chinese film “Dangerous Liaisons,” directed by Hur Jin-ho. 

Although the A-list Hallyu star manages to secure box office success most of the time, his actress wife Ko So-young was concerned about her husband’s appearance in the movie, not because he’s turning into a Casanova in the movie that also stars Chinese actresses Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung, but because all the lines were in Chinese, which forced the actor to stay up day and night practicing. 

“I reassured her by saying that the director of the movie is Hur Jin-ho,” said Jang, who recently secured more fans by appearing in the hit-drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” in which he plays a bold and scrupulous architect. 

In “Dangerous Liaisons,” Jang acts as a born womanizer in Shanghai’s demimonde quarters during the 1930s. 

Before the movie, based on a French novel of the same title authored by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos, gets released in Korea on Oct. 11, the JoongAng Ilbo sat down with Jang. The following are excerpts from the interview.

Q. Before filming “Dangerous Liaisons,” what kind of conversation did you have with director Hur?

A. He said that it’s about time that both he and I changed the major works we always are remembered for. Hur was always referred to as the director of films “Christmas in August” and “One Fine Spring Day,” while I had a strong image from “Friend” and “Taegukgi: Brotherhood of War.” We both needed a change. 

In this movie, Hur’s transformation will be instantly recognized by the audience. Meanwhile, I had a hard time trying to satisfy two women. 

As “Dangerous Liaisons” is a Chinese movie, didn’t you have any limitations in expressing emotions?

When the film was screened at the Cannes Film Festival, the ending was catastrophic. But when it gets released [next week], it will have a different ending, which will be positive. We followed the Chinese style of having happy endings by showing that good triumphs over evil. 

Wasn’t it difficult for you to memorize the Chinese lines?

We thought about dubbing a couple of the scenes. 

So I tried that, but it was awkward and unnatural. So I said I’ll just memorize the whole thing and we’ll shoot it in Chinese. I had to stay up many nights. 

The characters of your recent works such as “A Gentleman’s Dignity” were very light compared to your previous works, where you are more serious.

I fell into mannerisms by constantly appearing in cinematic masterpieces that required an output of extreme emotion. I became more thirsty for roles that may seem not as grand but detailed. 

I also wanted to take a cheerful role and that’s when I had the opportunity to appear in the television drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity” and this movie.

class="title"Jang Dong Gun, a gentleman on the red carpet at BIFF

(willenette : ahhh.........Go So Young's so lucky. )

jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_01.jpg

On October 5th, the Gala Presentation official red carpet event for the movie ‘Dangerous Liaisons’ starring Jang Dong Gun, Zhang Ziyi, and Zhang Bai Zhi took place at the Hall of Films Haneul Theater in Haeundae, Busan.

Jang Don Gun’s manners shined as he waved and smiled back at the fans excited to see him. Jang Dong Gun’s fan service was quite excellent. Jang Dong Gun was a handsome gentleman of dignity on the red carpet as he walked in a black tuxedo and a bow tie.

The movie ‘Dangerous Liaisons’, which has been officially invited to the 17th Busan International Film Festival, tells the story of love and tragedy between a man and a woman with the back drop of 1930′s upper class in Shanghai.

jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_02
jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_03
jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_04

jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_05
jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_06
jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_07

jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_08
jang_dong_gun_biff_121005_09

Image + Source: Dispatch via Nate / kpopfever

[interview] Jang Dong Gun on Family and Who He is as an Actor

It′s the stereotype attached to all good-looking actors, that good looking guys can′t act. Jang Dong Gun, however, begs to differ.

His name in itself has such force that it alone explains away his career of 21 years. We became curious about how his marriage with Go So Young was going, how his life as a father was and how he lived his life in general.

Enews met with the actor, who has taken two playboy roles on end in SBS′ A Gentleman′s Dignity and the film Dangerous Liaisons.

16795002.jpg

Jang Dong Gun up close

He was always serious. He opened up calmly his thoughts about acting and life, which it seemed he had put together long before the interview. All his answers came without effort, and they showed how deep his thoughts ran.

He didn′t just talk about his work. He even talked about the little things in life, like which phone he should get to replace his broken one and whether he should start going on defense instead of being the pitcher in his baseball team because his shoulder is in bad condition.

He even said that recently when he was reading the book I Regret Marrying My Wife, he took off the cover in case others would misunderstand him. The statement betrayed a glimpse into his difficulties as a top star yet shone with a humorous and friendly air.

I wondered what this man lacked. He was a man who even other men would be jealous of.

16795004.jpg

How did you decide to appear in ′Dangerous Liaisons′? It′s your first film since ′My Way′.

"I wanted to try a role that makes me look good on the outside. I was tired of myself, and [when I got the scenario] it felt just like when I had received the scenario for Friend. It was the meeting point between the thoughts of the public and of the audience. It didn′t feel strange. It felt okay in that sense."

Coincidentally, both of your recent roles were playboys. Did you change in any way after those roles?

"It helped me learn more about female psychology. There were scenes I couldn′t understand when I filmed it, but I learned after that women like back hugs.... (Laugh) I′m a human being too. I feel jealous about little things.... I think I took out those things I tried to hide in reality and showed them to the world. That′s what′s good about being an actor."

Did you watch the other films made out of the same original [as ′Dangerous Liaisons′]? It must′ve been a burden.

"I purposefully didn′t watch them. I was afraid I would be prejudiced. The Chinese reporters said that Leslie Cheung really wanted to play this role. I was burdened by that fact."

The emotions you exchange between Cecilia Cheung and Zhang Ziyi seemed to be very important for the piece. How was your teamwork with them?

"It′s been seven to eight years since I last saw Cecilia Cheung after The Promise. I felt she was really young then, but in seven years I could see she had matured after getting through many hardships. I could feel her aura as an actress too. This is my first time with Zhang Ziyi. She was very strict in her work. She never yielded when it came to acting."

I think it′s the first time I′ve seen you in a bed scene. I was disappointed at how much was revealed.

"It′s my first time. I′ve never had anything beyond a kiss scene. We didn′t think about how much to reveal; we just went with the emotions. None of it was edited out. It was set just right for the Chinese audiences. I never avoided bed scenes; I just wasn′t in any films that would′ve fit such scenes. I mostly starred in films for males, and I rarely had films in which I acted with female actresses as my counterpart."

Didn′t your wife, Go So Young, have anything to say about it?

"My wife hasn′t seen the completed film yet. She asked me whether I really thought I had to [act in the film] after reading the scenario. (Laugh) I comforted her saying that director Heo Jin Ho would be with us. Since we′re in the same business she′s very understanding."

16795006.jpg

Some say you′re burdened by bed scenes.

"Actually after my baby was born being in love scenes sometimes weighs on my mind. I keep thinking of what it would be like if my son got old enough to go to middle school or high school and saw those scenes."

You′ve stayed in China for five days, then went on promotions and came to the ′Busan International Film Festival′. You′ve probably never been home; did your wife say anything about it?

"She knows I′m not playing around.... (Laugh) I didn′t do anything wrong, but I do believe she would feel down. I′m especially sad that I don′t get to play with my son much. He′s just started to talk, but since I′m not at home often.... It′s an important stage in which children get attached to their parents. They say his mother can scold him, but I can′t. I want to be with my child more often even though it means I would have to cut back on work."

What do you think about your own acting?

"I do still feel I lack many things. I actually feel weak about being known as a handsome actor. I want to be a good actor, and I think that′s where these feelings stem from. There′s no real standard to judge acting skills with. I′m proud when I build my character well, but I become sad when I don′t. I′m not an actor who′s born with the talent."

You′re a successful actor from the public′s point of view. What do you think about yourself?

"It depends on where my standards lie. I think I′m still in the process of getting there. Thinking back to when I was still in school, I think I′ve achieved more than I could think of then. When I think back to those times I become thankful that I can do so many things now."

Dangerous Liaisons was also invited to the 65th Cannes Film Festival and the 37th Toronto Film Festival. It premieres in Korea on October 11.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min / enewsworld

October 8, 2012
The duumvirate of the BIFFStars of Masquerade and Dangerous Liaisons  by Ji Yong-jin KOBIZ
LdFlYjxfARicENlkmBvJ.jpgActors Lee Byung-hun, Ryu Seung-ryong and Jang Kwang as well as the director Choo Chang-min of Masquerade, which collected 8.2 million viewers in 25 days since the release, heated up the city of Busan on October 6th. The outdoor fountain square of Centum City at Shinsegae department store was packed with people waiting for the director and actors of Masquerade 5 hours before the Cinema Talk Concert was held. Later in the evening of the same day, they attended at the Open Talk that took place at the outdoor stage of BIFF Village to have a pleasant and frank conversation with the audience. To the question asking about the motivation that made him act in his first historical film, Lee answered, “I had never thought historical drama or film are not my type until I read the scenario of Masquerade, which I found very interesting.” tfMkNuRJXvFWatlAMMJK.jpgDangerous Liaisons, directed by Hur Jin-ho and starring Jang Dong-gun, Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung, was another news maker. Having already been officially invited to the 65th Cannes International Film Festival and the 37th Toronto International Film, this film also came to Busan. The press conference for Dangerous Liaisons attracted press members from all over the world on October 5th. “Dangerous Liaisons is based on a novel from the 18th century. It describes the psychology of people in love very well such that I thought whoever reads the book would have more possibilities to succeed in relationship with the partner.” Hur said, “I had to suppress the old style I had to make this film, so it was a very new challenge.” Jang said, “I met Cecilia Cheung before when I acted in The Promise 7 or 8 years ago. She looked like a cute girl then to me, but this time, she has grown up so much and her mature acting skill was directly projected in the film” He also commented on Zhang saying, “She endeavored in every single scene, which made me want to learn her attitude to live up to the pride as an actress.”

Director owns up to box office flop

09195332.jpg

Director Kang Je-gyu said he had only himself to blame for the flop of last year’s movie “My Way,” which cost a whopping 30 billion won ($27 million) to make.

At a Korean film seminar on Monday at Emory University in Atlanta, Kang said he really should have probed more people for their input.

The 49-year-old said that because his cast and crew were intimidated by his fame, no one dared to challenge his ideas. “So I made every decision, and this was why the film did so poorly,” he said.

Kang said he should have had at least 100 people read the script, adding he had “lost his touch” being in the industry for some 16 odd years.

Having said all that, Kang added that the film’s genre was probably not interesting to the general public despite featuring Jang Dong-gun.

“Blockbusters are centered on themes that appeal to the public, and a friendship between a Korean and a Japanese man during the colonial rule probably appeals to a handful of people,” said Kang.

By Carla Sunwoo

credit : JoongAngDaily

October 10, 2012

Celebrity duo volunteers in Congo
By Carla Sunwoo Korea JoongAng Daily

10201225.jpg

Jang Dong-gun and Kim Min-jong are set to make their way to Congo for a volunteer project with the United Nations.

Jang’s agency said that the Hallyu actor felt he was neglecting his role as the organization’s ambassador for the World Food Program due to his busy schedule. Jang was picked for the post back in 2008.

“As soon as he wraps up his official schedule later this month, Jang will leave for Africa,” said his agency.

Kim, a fellow actor and new addition to Jang’s agency, said he will join his friend overseas.

The two starred in “Dignity of a Gentleman” this year, and Kim thought the trip was for a good cause.

Jang’s agency maintains that as the face of the WFP, Jang has an interest in overcoming poverty worldwide and distributing food to those who need it.

“He hopes to do all that he can while he’s abroad,” the spokesperson said.

The 40-year-old actor is currently promoting his latest flick “Dangerous Liaisons.”

***She’s so gorgeous & elegantly beautiful!:)]

class="content-title" Star and Stunning Wife Go So Young Makes Elegant Appearance at “Dangerous Liaisons” VIP Preview girlonthemoon October 10, 2012

Star and Stunning Wife Go So Young Makes Elegant Appearance at “Dangerous Liaisons” VIP Preview

On October 10, movie star and Jang Dong Gun’s stunning wife Go So Young made her elegant appearance at the VIP preview of new film “Dangerous Liaisons” starring Jang Dong Gun, Zhang Ziyi, and Cecilia Cheung which was held at the Yeouido CGV theater in Seoul.  

“Dangerous Liaisons” is an adaptation of the French novel of the same title, and is set in glamorous Shanghai in the 1930s.  Xie Yifan is a rich playboy who engages in a wager with social butterfly Mo Jieyu.  At a social event, Mo Jieyu, in the past content with flirting but never giving in to his charms, offers to give herself to him if he is able to seduce the 16-year old fiancée Beibei of her former lover.   Xie Yifan ups the ante and offers to seduce the innocent Beibei and his second cousin widow Du Fenyu.  Jang Dong Gun plays playboy Xie Yifan who plays with the hearts of others while trying to avoid getting played.  Cecilia Cheung plays Mo Jieyu who uses her tempting beauty to manipulate others.  Zhang Ziyi plays second cousin and widow Du Fenyu who falls for Xie Yifan. 

“Dangerous Liaisons” will be released on October 11. 

You can watch the trailer on Soompi! 

2012.10.10_kosoyoung.jpg

2012.10.10_kosoyoung2.jpg

2012.10.10_kosoyoung3.jpg

2012.10.10_kosoyoung4.jpg

***It seems that my Taecyeon is everywhere........................

class="content-title" Pretty Flower Men Jang Dong Gun, Taecyeon, Chansung, and Junho Pose at “Dangerous Liaisons” VIP Preview girlonthemoon October 10, 2012

No Comments Pretty Flower Men Jang Dong Gun, Taecyeon, Chansung, and Junho Pose at “Dangerous Liaisons” VIP Preview

On October 10, 2PM member Taecyeon posted a photograph of himself, Chansung, Junho, and “Dangerous Liaisons” star Jang Dong Gun on his Twitter account with the following words: “We came to the preview of “Dangerous Liaisons” because (older brother) Dong Gun kindly gave us an invitation~ hehe So excited~ I’m going to go and happily watch~.”

Chansung, Junho, and Taecyeon attended the VIP preview of new film “Dangerous Liaisons” which stars Jang Dong Gun, Zhang Ziyi, and Cecilia Cheung.

“Dangerous Liaisons” is an adaptation of the French novel of the same title, and is set in glamorous Shanghai in the 1930s.  Xie Yifan is a rich playboy who engages in a wager with social butterfly Mo Jieyu.  At a social event, Mo Jieyu, in the past content with flirting but never giving in to his charms, offers to give herself to him if he is able to seduce the 16-year old fiancée Beibei of her former lover.   Xie Yifan ups the ante and offers to seduce the innocent Beibei and his second cousin widow Du Fenyu.  Jang Dong Gun plays playboy Xie Yifan who plays with the hearts of others while trying to avoid getting played.  Cecilia Cheung plays Mo Jieyu who uses her tempting beauty to manipulate others.  Zhang Ziyi plays second cousin and widow Du Fenyu who falls for Xie Yifan. 

The film will be released on October 11.

You can watch the trailer on Soompi!  

taecyeon_twit.jpg