Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest bbabe925

Thankz rubie and all..

All the best DG oppa! ..awww..he looks smashing!! :wub:

hi ruffluv and all...one of my korean hunk is finally married..gone away are the golden days, can jangers function the same anymore..*sigh*...I hope so.. gosh! i had 2 heart attack this week.. my the other hunk to start military service soon :rolleyes:

TY_KSW.. Luke Kwon he's so cute!! hawtt!! like daddy!! :P

Guest yulie81

Wow, he is extremely super handsome. A little bit broken heart that he was taken, hahhaha. Anyway I'm happy for both of them. They are very matched and I hope their kids will be handsome and beautiful too considering their parents. It seems like they will be a good loving parents for their children. Too bad I don't live in Bali, otherwise I can try to see them. Congratulation for Jang Dong Gun Oppa and KSY Unnie.

This is unreal...how could it be so perfect! It only happens in movies... :P Congratulations to the newly wed and I wish them all the best. :)

One thing I noticed was that there weren't much female guests (celebrities) there, such as Chae Rim, Choi Ji Woo, Han Chae Young (plus all those who previously worked with DG in movies/dramas/CF/projects)... Is there a reason? Or maybe they just didn't want to steal the limelight of the couple/wedding or maybe they're all heart broken (like some of his fans, just kidding)... :lol:

Guest inezjang

This is unreal...how could it be so perfect! It only happens in movies... :P Congratulations to the newly wed and I wish them all the best. :)

One thing I noticed was that there weren't much female guests (celebrities) there, such as Chae Rim, Choi Ji Woo, Han Chae Young (plus all those who previously worked with DG in movies/dramas/CF/projects)... Is there a reason? Or maybe they just didn't want to steal the limelight of the couple/wedding or maybe they're all heart broken (like some of his fans, just kidding)... :lol:

I kinda wonder too..not so many female celebs..Or is Mrs Jang not too popular with the girls??..just asking.. ;)

Guest ruffluv

the couple this afternoon at the airport, on their way to Bali. Now that this whole wedding episode has ended, i hope the reporters will give them some space and not invade their privacy too much.

030536.jpg

030531.jpg

030532.jpg

030533.jpg

050335.jpg

030534.jpg

030535.jpg

cr: Yahoo Korea

Guest bbabe925

Top celebraties attends Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding held at The Shilla hotel in Seoul, South Korea on May 2, 2010. :)

o05600428105223186461.jpg

20100502_61.jpg

20100502_81.jpg

o04040404105218008741.jpg

o04040404105218008751.jpg

credit on pix @hyunbinlifeisbeautiful

Guest minami

Wow, even the US ambassador to Korea was there, it's like a wedding for Korean royalty! :lol: Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young are like a king and queen! :D

Guest TY_KSW

may be Mrs JAng dont want such female guest to happen..

Male guests for sure :lol::lol:

OMG!! Baby Luke Kwon!! He's so much like his hot daddy eh Mona??..Cant wait till DG will show us his baby next time!!

aah..such happy ending fairy-tale kinda wedding.. :)

Yes dear, Luke is as handsome as his hot dad

I hope our man will have a baby girl.. kekekkeke then happy end by de Jang Kwon inlaw .. muahhahah!

Guest ruffluv

ok, the last bunch of wedding pix from me....

y104056.jpg

y20405.jpg

y204057.jpg

y3040520.jpg

y404053.jpg

y5040510.jpg

y6040525.jpg

y7040519.jpg

y8040526.jpg

y9040527.jpg

y10040528.jpg

y11040514.jpg

y12040523.jpg

y13040513.jpg

y14040517.jpg

y15040529.jpg

y1604058.jpg

y17040530.jpg

y18040532.jpg

love this pic so much...holding hands so intimately, a promise of eternity and lifetime commitment... :rolleyes:

y20030543.jpg

and this is the most beautiful pic of all......truly like a prince and princess in a fairy tale movie... :rolleyes:

y21040533.jpg

source: on pix

credits: DG@Baidu, krdrama.com, JustJDG Forum

Thankz rubie and all..

All the best DG oppa! ..awww..he looks smashing!! :wub:

hi ruffluv and all...one of my korean hunk is finally married..gone away are the golden days, can jangers function the same anymore..*sigh*...I hope so.. gosh! i had 2 heart attack this week.. my the other hunk to start military service soon :rolleyes:

hi urika.......long time no see....haven't seen u around since that fateful 5th November 2009.... :P ...haizzz, that date will forever haunt me as a bad bad bad memory.... :( . About the future of this thread, honestly i'm not sure what will happen. To tell the truth, i'll be getting married in the next 3 months (i hope DG's reading this and feel brokenhearted too... :P), so even if DG's not dating or married, i'm planning to limit my involvement on this thread. I'm sure my future hubby will not appreciate me ogling at another married man 24/7... :D. Not sure what will happen to this thread, but DG will forever be in my heart.. :rolleyes: . Thank God my future hubby cannot see what's in my heart...(honestly i love DG more than him... :P )

so binnie's going to MS already??? oh, DG's gonna miss his little bro so much... :( . And urika, i know you'll be devastated....just be strong...time heals a lot of things.... ;)

*** Congratulations to the beautiful couple! Make a lot of beautiful babies! Awww….. baby Luke is so adorable just like his Dad. – the family is so adorable as well. The ladies are stunning but how come no SHK here, huh? What about Chae rim? Maybe not invited or busy? Well……. So many HOT actors! No BYJ & Wonbin, too? :D

Jang Dong-gun pic "My Way" delays shooting till October

2010050414503637191_1.jpg

It appears that Hallyu star Jang Dong-gun will have more time to invest in his new family as the shooting for his film "My Way" has been delayed until the fall.

A source close to Jang -- who married Korean actress Ko So-young on May 2 -- said that he was scheduled to start shooting "Way" in early July but it has been pushed back until "sometime after October."

The source went onto say, "Since he doesn't have any major work commitments till then, I think he will focus on prenatal education," referring to the baby that Ko is fourth months pregnant with.

"Way", directed by Kang Je-gyu of Jang's 2004 blockbuster hit "Taegukgi", is about an Asian soldier who was captured by the Japanese army and later turned over to the German Nazis during World War II.

Korean actress Son Ye-jin has been cast as the female lead while producers are also said to be talking with multi-talented Japanese star Kimura Takuya.

Last January, Jang had undergone knee surgery for the film and there was even talk that he had moved up his wedding to May in order to start working on "Way" in July.

Jang, one of Korea's top actors who has starred in numerous television dramas and movies, has been making headlines with his personal life over the past few months.

The famously private actor surprised the country last November when he went public with his two-year romance with Ko, his co-star in the 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song."

The announcement immediately spread rumors of an impending marriage although it wasn't until March that Jang officially told his fans at a fan meeting that he would be marrying Ko in May.

After months of media frenzy leading up to their nuptials, the two tied the knot last Sunday in an extravagant wedding ceremony which was attended by their A-list celebrity friends, swarms of reporters and fans from around the world.

They are currently on their honeymoon in Bali.

Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...050415235057052

Guest miniejungle

for once Mrs. Jang looked nice and matching with Oppa in her denim jacket... it's time you compliment your hubby and not outshining him, girl! :) but is it me or they are not so close, physically? newly weds should be a bit sticky, don't you think they are not at all like that?

ruff, congratulations on your upcoming happily ever after!! :) but dont just stop coming here, since first love always stayed in your heart. Visit often. update us with more news... (i may be joining you next year but one thing i know i wont forget my Korean Oppas, hahhahaah)

Guest TY_KSW

for once Mrs. Jang looked nice and matching with Oppa in her denim jacket... it's time you compliment your hubby and not outshining him, girl! :) but is it me or they are not so close, physically? newly weds should be a bit sticky, don't you think they are not at all like that?

ruff, congratulations on your upcoming happily ever after!! :) but dont just stop coming here, since first love always stayed in your heart. Visit often. update us with more news... (i may be joining you next year but one thing i know i wont forget my Korean Oppas, hahhahaah)

dear , most Asian /Korean are not so intimated or close in public...

but guess they do behind the closed doors.. kekekekke! :lol:

Jang Dong-gun pic "My Way" delays shooting till October

It appears that Hallyu star Jang Dong-gun will have more time to invest in his new family as the shooting for his film "My Way" has been delayed until the fall.

Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...050415235057052

Aish, delay until Oct... he should quit it until his wife and baby get firmed..

otherwise he may quit halfway...

Its time for the man to focus into his own family...

but do not delay so long... time fly... he must know..

Guest inezjang

Seriously that movie is like a joke to me..i am not looking forward to it anymore..

Like Mona said, he has other things to think about now..

Ruffie, congratz sis..bila bertunang..? waah senyap2 aje! Anyway..congratz!! It's good to hear the awesome news! :)

Guest bbabe925

hi urika.......long time no see....haven't seen u around since that fateful 5th November 2009.... :P ...haizzz, that date will forever haunt me as a bad bad bad memory.... :( . About the future of this thread, honestly i'm not sure what will happen. To tell the truth, i'll be getting married in the next 3 months (i hope DG's reading this and feel brokenhearted too... :P), so even if DG's not dating or married, i'm planning to limit my involvement on this thread. I'm sure my future hubby will not appreciate me ogling at another married man 24/7... :D. Not sure what will happen to this thread, but DG will forever be in my heart.. :rolleyes: . Thank God my future hubby cannot see what's in my heart...(honestly i love DG more than him... :P )

so binnie's going to MS already??? oh, DG's gonna miss his little bro so much... :( . And urika, i know you'll be devastated....just be strong...time heals a lot of things.... ;)

hi ruffluv Congratulation! :)

your memory is so good, i was so upset i discard his siggy..but you cant beat me, i had 3 SHOCKERS.

1 binnie's taken, 2 comes the Shockers, 3 my darlinz is going to MS.. my life is over!!

yap we must be strong...we're not going to be lost sheep!! :o

May 4, 2010

Jang-Ko fever doesn’t end with the wedding

04185119.jpg

The frenzy surrounding thespian celebrity couple Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young's wedding didn't end when all their guests went home: eager fans are following the couple to their honeymoon to Bali, Indonesia.

But as Ko is four months pregnant, the couple is hoping for some peace and quiet for few months to focus on prenatal health.

Jang was planning to shoot a new movie, "My Way," starting in June, but as the filming has been pushed back to October, he now has five months of time on his hands. So the actor wants to spend that time with his new wife and unborn child.

One of Jang's close associates said that Jang has had a lot on his plate lately, particularly with preparation for the wedding. Now he can pause for a little break. "Jang won't have any other schedule for now, which will allow him to take a good rest at the honeymoon," Jang's associate said.

Still, it appears that the worries associated with fatherhood are already setting in. Jang chose Bali as their honeymoon destination, considering the fact that his wife is four months pregnant and long flights would particularly strenuous. He is also taking two of his managers just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Another one of his associates said that Jang has packed foot-massage oil and some CDs on prenatal education. And apparently, the couple has already decorated a baby room at their new house for the child who will definitely cause a frenzy of his or her own in November.

By Yim Seung-hye [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2919983