I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

15?

I saw her profile and it said her birthday year was 1990

she's so pretty.

Well, from the profile picture, but I'm pretty sure that she's really pretty.

I can't believe that there is a trainee in soompi!

If lizzy makes a shoutout to soompi, in like one day, there will be twice as many members.

haha

Just what I think, no need to agree ^^

I think i've talked to you beofer, Goldie. Your AIM sn sounds familiar....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delici0usbh

^ o.. hmm lol. she musta gotten it wrong haha xP

she's 15 ^_^

haha i'll tell her that u said that~ she'll be happy =]

there probably will be twice as many people if she did make a shout out to soompi haha

------------

um.. really? i dunno maybe..

wats ur aim?

edit*

O!! I KNOW WHO U ARE! lol i'm ur friend on myspace haha

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

YOU ARE?

haha

dudee

so many random bands added me and I don't know how to delete people. you're my friend on myspace? ahha let me go and check.

AJJA AJJA FIGHTING LIZZY~~~~

YOU ARE NOW MY OFFICIAL FAVORITE YG TRAINEEE ;]

yea i know =[

and she said she can't sleep well either so i hope she gets use to it over there <33

haha yea unni don't forget!!

we're not goin to be able to talk much so we have to talk every chance we get

and hopefully... we could talk with jane too ^_^

lolllll yeah;;; haha next time i hope it's not at 1 so that i can have a chance to talk to you guys ^^.

heyy this thread is moved...yeahh this is probably the best place now

ohh i thought she was gonna quite her myspace. good to know she doesnt ahve to get rid of it completely

yeah she has her myspace still but she barely has anything on there anymore lol.

Just wondering..

I have a few questions, actually x]

001. How long do you practice?

002. Are the people there nice? I mean I understand that they should be strict during practice, but outside practice, are they like all over your back to make sure that you'renot doing anything bad?

003. Do the people at school treat you like a regular student? (x] stupid question)

004. What happens if you're sick? Do you still go to training?

005. How are you? :P

she goes to school on february 2 :3. thats the same day that my friend starts training for bros XD;;; weird...coincidence? anyway, i think that when youre sick you can ask them for a break...? not sure. x_x. i mean, if they know youre sick im pretty sure they would want you to rest.

^ ur welcome

um.. sure lol... we're like her really close support group called the fantastic 4... lol xP

there's two more.. angelfightrJ, and stelliejellie

and u can call me golde ^_^

lizzie's sucha cool person and sucha great frend~

i don't know wat i would have done if i didn't "meet" her <3

she's a really close friend to me. like an unni i never had lol

yeah, lizzie's amazing. and i've told her things i never told anybody else.

^ I agree. It should've stayed in the korean music thread =_=

edward moved it because for a thread to start for a person in the korean music section, you have to have an album out. ^^. its a good thing he decided to move it because as he said, it would be more useful here. and if edward's reading this, HIIIII EDWARD :DDD. lol.

^ great.

you, goldie and jane all leave me dun ya -_-

i feel so left out T.T

im mad at yall now unni and dongsaengs

just kidding.

i talked to Lizzie a while ago. not too long. seemed like she was doing well.

um....why do you feel left out? and we never left you. o_o'''.......we were always there for lizzie and we didn't leave you for her o_0...lol it's not like we're not friends anymore or anything.

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

오랜만에 업뎃했습니다~

I noticed my thread got moved, I guess its okay. Thanks for all the support guys~

I'm sorta getting ready to leave soon so I wont be able to write much here. anyway I was

reading through the whole thread and noticed how much changed. I was feeling mixed emotions

reading the thread because so much of it was memories haha.. I was feeling sad, happy, awed..

I've been thinking for awhile, and I think it would be the right thing to close this thread. I discussed it

with f4 but as much as I love this thread im not sure if I can keep it around anymore. I hope you understand~

I'll leave it open for awhile, and think about it. But we'll see~

stay devoted to your dreams~

2007~ time for new memories ^^

오랜만에 업뎃했습니다~

I noticed my thread got moved, I guess its okay. Thanks for all the support guys~

I'm sorta getting ready to leave soon so I wont be able to write much here. anyway I was

reading through the whole thread and noticed how much changed. I was feeling mixed emotions

reading the thread because so much of it was memories haha.. I was feeling sad, happy, awed..

I've been thinking for awhile, and I think it would be the right thing to close this thread. I discussed it

with f4 but as much as I love this thread im not sure if I can keep it around anymore. I hope you understand~

ㅋㅋ 안뇽 리지아~~

LOL. f4....haha i know you mean fantastic 4 but XDDDDD there's this thing from a japanese drama...and i think it's a manga too...? and this group of guys is called the f4 :X lol.

anyways, yeah even if you do close it...many questions were answered already so all people have to do is look back through the pages ^^.

겅강하고 감기 조심해!!!

Guest cutedorkable

^WEEL SAID!

keep healthy and work hard like u always do!!

sweat sweat sweat!

we will be all waiting~~

and i will totally understand if u want to close this ^^

FIGHTING LIZZIE!!!

Guest delici0usbh

오랜만에 업뎃했습니다~

aw unni <3

i'm sure people will understand wen the times come~

don't worry too much about this thread~

the f4 has it under control hahaha xP

just concentrate on wats goin on right for u... ^^

Guest The Legend

Ello Lizzie...i've been a reader of this thread and I wanted to post before it closes.

Congradulations!! I hope you're doing well over there. I'm glad that your so close to your dreams and I hope you go far! Hopefully I'll see you there one day..someday haha. Good luck!! I'll be supporting you all the way! :D:w00t: *Thumbs up!*

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

Oh by the way,

Lizzie,

at your concerts, I'll be at the way front with

I'M A SOOMPIER!

poster

haha

Best wishes,

Jennifer Lee (From CALIFORNIAAAA)

Guest delici0usbh

^ haha i said that like in one of my first posts

i said that at her first concert i'll be in the front row shouting liz-zie liz-zie <3 ^^

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

Once Lizzy debuts,

we should have a Soompi member get together

and make shirts.. that say

I <3 SOOMPI

like I <3 YG and the I <3 NY

lead by the famous f4?

hahaha

I love the f4<3

Guest delici0usbh

^ haha that'd be sweet~

we could get our own lil section in the audience xD

or we could have i <3 lizzie or watever her debuting name is goin to be lol~

lizzie's #1 ^_^

jeez unni ur already having a fan club goin on... lol

Guest JeWeLz x3

lol. and hopefully when she debuts...i can debut w/ her? ahaha in my dreams :P

hI Jennifer (I<3sungmin)~ heh i'm 16 so yeah i'm older. if you wanna call me unnie you can ^_^ lol everyone else does lol.

oo hmm you live in Cali? where? i used to live in Cali in LA county. now i live in gay boring AZ but i visit cali often. and i plan to go back for college heh ^^

i'm glad that you guys are understanding why lizzie feels that she might need to close the thread. cuz i was worrying about that and i pointed out to her that everyone else might not understand. heh well i guess i was wrong then lol.

lizzie, i hope you're doing well in training right now. heh ^^ work hard but stay healthy and rest well.

blehhh i'm gonna miss you during the 2 months that we cant talk =[

lol but we'll keep in touch by email and stuff so it's all good.

but yeah if you guys have anymore questions, just ask and we (fantastic4) will try to answer them for you. however there are somethings we cant give out. heh just so you know ^^

ok...now i gotta get back to hw -_- lol.

i wonder if YG will ask u guys to manage the fanclub for Lizzie...

that would be awesome but pretty tiring hahaha

@julie: ur not that old. i will be the same age as you in April. kakakaka.

Archived