I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest Lilvi3t1314

aw...i cant believe this thread is going 2 be closed..but i understand that Lizzie is goin 2 be really buzy..

since she has 2 manage to be at school and go practice...its gunna be tough and stressful 4 her.....

but we'll support u through thick n thin LIZZIE...lol Hwaiting Lizzie!! Stay strong GrL....

iono if ur older den mi or not so iono if i should call u unni ><

since i'm turning 16 this yr too...lol Cant wait 4 ur debut..^^ n i cant wait 2 hear the Fantastic 4 joining wit u too...lol

i swear its gunna happen...!!! i can even imagine it...its going 2 be sho kool!!! :D

iono y but i like riting it out the whole word...cuz F4 reminds mi of a tawainese group? o.O

i'll be waiting 4 u guys when YGs having concerts n i'll be cheering for y'aLLz.. lol

but i highly doubt that u can even see mi since i'm so short -__-

um.. in the previous page..it said there were YG trainees page? is it a thread in here or is it a site from YG?

lol..sorry i dont no much about these stuff...>< cuz i'm really curious about it..hehe..

PS: I no it's going to happen...the Fantastic 4 !! Whoo!!

Lizzie!! Wish u the best in school n stay Healthy n hope u sLeep well!!! :lol:

it's so cool how in korea or Japan...u dont have to switch classes in HS...gosh..i want 2 do that...xD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest delici0usbh

^ haha yea~ she doesn't want to close it but she thinks its best if she does ^_^

she'll be happy that so many people are understanding ahaha. she was worried that people might misunderstand her..

but never on soompi, right? haha

hey b-days in october~ maybe that'll help lol.

and thanks for believing <sp?> in the fantastic 4 too =]

i hope ur right haha cus i really wanna be in yg and sing with lizzie!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97557

^ yg trainee thread

Guest Lilvi3t1314

^ haha yea~ she doesn't want to close it but she thinks its best if she does ^_^

she'll be happy that so many people are understanding ahaha. she was worried that people might misunderstand her..

but never on soompi, right? haha

hey b-days in october~ maybe that'll help lol.

and thanks for believing <sp?> in the fantastic 4 too =]

i hope ur right haha cus i really wanna be in yg and sing with lizzie!

Thanks Goldie..did i get ur name rite this time? ><

wow she's younger then mi lke 5 months..lol

how tall is she? sorry i was just curious...cuz i think she's taller then mi..

i'm only 5'0 or 5'1.. i hate being short..><

I love Lizzie's hair...its straight n long...i can see the lil mix in her...xD

does that make Lizzie as my dongsaeng? sorry i dont no tht much korean...

!HWAITING Lizzie and the Fantastic 4...!!! i believe in u guys...

Guest delici0usbh

^ haha yup u got my name right~

o so she is ur dongseng lol =]

and yes.. she's taller than u too.. lol by a couple of inches..

she's tall for her age~

haha its ok

thanks for supporting!!

Guest Lilvi3t1314

wow i was spazzin on myspace n i just notice that Lizzie got a fanclub on myspace? haha

Fantastic 4..u guys r awesome friends...lol

i wanna b part of it...i added the group alreadi..xD

is tht oki? lol

Guest JeWeLz x3

aw...i cant believe this thread is going 2 be closed..but i understand that Lizzie is goin 2 be really buzy..

since she has 2 manage to be at school and go practice...its gunna be tough and stressful 4 her.....

but we'll support u through thick n thin LIZZIE...lol Hwaiting Lizzie!! Stay strong GrL....

iono if ur older den mi or not so iono if i should call u unni ><

since i'm turning 16 this yr too...lol Cant wait 4 ur debut..^^ n i cant wait 2 hear the Fantastic 4 joining wit u too...lol

i swear its gunna happen...!!! i can even imagine it...its going 2 be sho kool!!! :D

iono y but i like riting it out the whole word...cuz F4 reminds mi of a tawainese group? o.O

i'll be waiting 4 u guys when YGs having concerts n i'll be cheering for y'aLLz.. lol

but i highly doubt that u can even see mi since i'm so short -__-

heh that's my dream. and i hope it happens. it'll be very awesome if me and goldie and lizzie could all sing together someday. i'd be sooo freakin happy.

heh i really hope we can make it in to YG Goldie.....it's really tough to get in...but i hope we can do it ^^;;

i think it's ok if you added the group btw, heh. it's a group of Lizzie's supporters. as long as your support her go ahead and join the myspace group :]

Guest delici0usbh

^ um.. well i never heard her sing full power so i wouldn't know all that much BUT she said she sounded like 인수이 (in soo-ee) she sang in 친구여 (friend) by 조pd (jo pd)

she has that powerful voice like any other yg female artists =]

MzLaura's heard her sing, right? i remember lizzie telling me~

u can describe her voice for us lol

Lilvi3t1314 its ok if u joined the group ^_^ ur a fan of her, right? so u can haha xP

Guest MzLauraa

^ Um are you sure? Lee suniee? because I remember her telling me that she just "liked" that song. And when I listened to her at the bros concert she did not sound like her. She had the strong voice but it didnt sound like lee suniee. anyway Lizzie's voice is really powerful, I cant really think of a artist who can sound JUST like her.. her voice is different. Which is why she probably made it into YG. Its a kind of voice that will make you get all tingly ahaha. I got all sad when she didnt sing anymore -_- Shes so pretty too.. and so freaking tall lmao Im jealous.

Guest muchacha

^ bros concert? omg the one that was in ny? O_O THAT WAS LIZZIEE? omggg I didnt know hahaha I went to that concert too! I didnt know she was in bros o___o wooww if that was her at the concert then im a BIGGGG fan now! omg.. seriously.. her voice is beautiful. :o I remembered them saying something and then a girl came out and I was like *hmm whos she?* and then she opened her mouth and it was like :mellow: everyone was all quiet LOL and when she went all high and everything I know what you mean by "tingly" I got goosebumps throughout my whole body. I was so curious who she was and now I know..

MzLauraa Do you know who that guy was that was singing to clazzique? im not sure about the song name lol.. he was good too.

oh and by the way Did you ever see a girl in the crowd with a green shirt on and wearing a jean skirt with black boots?? lol if you have that

was me..

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

I want to be in F4

T_T

but it's F4

no F5

haha

the ORIGINAL F4.

I think that when Lizzy debuts, her color should be green

x] I just have the feeling... so yeah ahah

ignore me :S

Guest muchacha

^ hahah I want to be in F4 too.. maybe she'll change it one day ^_^ its probably going to end up as "F387478346782346" LOL

Green is a pretty color, but isnt it se7en's color? just wondering.. maybe it should be green and pink! or green and black lol

edit//

this thread is almost at 1000! lizzie dont close your thread before that ok?

Guest JeWeLz x3

I think that when Lizzy debuts, her color should be green

x] I just have the feeling... so yeah ahah

ignore me :S

lol i think she wants her color to be pink. :D

Guest Stelliejellie

오랜만에 업뎃했습니다~

I noticed my thread got moved, I guess its okay. Thanks for all the support guys~

I'm sorta getting ready to leave soon so I wont be able to write much here. anyway I was

reading through the whole thread and noticed how much changed. I was feeling mixed emotions

reading the thread because so much of it was memories haha.. I was feeling sad, happy, awed..

I've been thinking for awhile, and I think it would be the right thing to close this thread. I discussed it

with f4 but as much as I love this thread im not sure if I can keep it around anymore. I hope you understand~

I'll leave it open for awhile, and think about it. But we'll see~

stay devoted to your dreams~

2007~ time for new memories ^^

Aww...we'll miss having this thread but we'll understand ^-^

We'll open another one when you debut ^_^

I'm finally done with finals!! xD

Liz unni, when you have time reply to my email, okies? ^-^

Take care~! <333

F4 member~ <3

lol i think she wants her color to be pink. :D

Oooo.....pink would be a nice color.

I love pink! <3

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

B-bbuttt

Pink is taken.. by..

um..

-thinks-

SHINHWA!

yeah!

haha

x]

-everyone walks away-

Yeah, anyways, she looks so good in green. Plus green matches anything so yeah

see? see?! hahaha

Guest delici0usbh

^ Um are you sure? Lee suniee? because I remember her telling me that she just "liked" that song. And when I listened to her at the bros concert she did not sound like her. She had the strong voice but it didnt sound like lee suniee. anyway Lizzie's voice is really powerful, I cant really think of a artist who can sound JUST like her.. her voice is different. Which is why she probably made it into YG. Its a kind of voice that will make you get all tingly ahaha. I got all sad when she didnt sing anymore -_- Shes so pretty too.. and so freaking tall lmao Im jealous.

like i said before~ i never heard her sing full power. thats wat she told me wen i was talkin to her yesterday -_-

its not like i'm goin to say no lizzie ur lying about ur own voice! lol... that's probably wat she thinks of her voice~ its just her opinion... everyone can say something else but its not like anyones right... sinces its an opinion...

^ bros concert? omg the one that was in ny? O_O THAT WAS LIZZIEE? omggg I didnt know hahaha I went to that concert too! I didnt know she was in bros o___o wooww if that was her at the concert then im a BIGGGG fan now! omg.. seriously.. her voice is beautiful. :o I remembered them saying something and then a girl came out and I was like *hmm whos she?* and then she opened her mouth and it was like :mellow: everyone was all quiet LOL and when she went all high and everything I know what you mean by "tingly" I got goosebumps throughout my whole body. I was so curious who she was and now I know..

ahh ur making me want to hear her sing!! lol... man i can't wait till she debuts too <33

Guest cookievang

ooh i gosh i can't believe i found your forum OOH GOSH..HOW COOL. i just heard about you and my gosh CONGRATS GIRL..i good luck and best wishes to everything that comes your way. i see i'm kindof late here BUT STILL seeee you LIVE SOOO..ahahha gosh i don't even know you and i'm soo proud of you anyhow if you have time come by and check out the YGBB FORUM...we have lots of love for you here..TRUST ME WE DO..eheh take care..--cookievang

Guest tvxqsaraeng

wow. There was a brosent concert! how come i never heard of this! And in NY! gah! i'm an idiot!!! *smashes head!* lolz. *sigh* oh well. Judging by my audition tape reviews i don't think i'm gonna get into Bros! gah! LIZZiE!!!!! HOW DID U DO IT!!!

Wait! AND shes tall and pretty! daggit! I'm not pretty and i'm really short! haha! life only gets worse! Lizzie is SO lucky!

Archived