I made it in!

Guest Lizzie_bo_bizzy

Guest delici0usbh

edit*

questions were already answered... lol

ANYWAYS~ yup jane i think its gong minji too...

unni we miss u <33

hope ur getting enough rest~

wait.. MzLauraa

doesn't she start school in feb?? that's wat she told me... o_0

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 조동열

^ I think she meant shes "going" to be in a foreign school.

and swimgrl that article was made before lizzie went to korea.

at the time lizzie wasnt considered a official trainee so she wasnt in it.

now she is and wont be debuting until who knows

Guest swtstar~

oh dude with the korean name *roll eyes lolz*

chotongyol ? sorry if i reallymessed up ur name lolz

gaaah dude !

u so cracked me up with that "made up story"!!

HAHA told my brother but he didnt think it was that funny though=.=

anyway really hilariouse when it came to lizzie

HAHA

:mellow: x 5 or something !

rofl she'll definately gonna remember you now !! XD haha

*coughzidunevenknowherdunmindme*

Guest 조동열

^ Lol.. okay. thanks? and btw you can call me steven.

The story is just made up, thought id make her smile

honestly I thought it was horrible :ph34r:

Guest cindy-yang

hey cindy-yang (: yes im from that forum...i dont really go on there anymore T_T. i see you on nao's myspace sometimes too.

Oh ok so i was right lol ^^. Lol i dont go there alot anymore either lol. Oh wow whats your myspace?

Lol and i also think that the 13 year old girl is minji

Guest Lilvi3t1314

i was just reading the pages i left off..

omg Lizzie thts sho cool that all of a sudden Tempo/Top shows up while u n the other trainees r watchin goong ...

i can realli imagine tht too..^^

I was just thinking..It will be sho cool if all the members in fantastic 4 all got in 2 YG

and they formed a group.. "THE Fantastic 4!!"

tht will be so cooll...lol sorry i daydream alot... :sweatingbullets:

Lizzie good luck in school... Hope u have loads of fun....

Stay healthy and be warm!! Can't wait till u debut...

it's gunna be cool seeing u in concerts!!!

-Hwaiting!!!

Guest delici0usbh

^ hahaha that'd be cool

but two of the fantastic 4 members don't want to be a singer sadly lol xP

only me and julie unni <3

but stella and jane are still awesome haha ^_^

we already sound like a group.. really weird lol

LIZZIE unni~~~ saranghae haha...

Guest jpmiyuka

you can be any age. any race, to audition. uhh im pretty sure one of the trainees was trained to be a rapper.

and gong minji.. didnt she train to be a dancer and a singer? Im not sure if it was specifically r&b though..

not everyone in yg started out as r&b, stonyskunk started out reggae and lexy started as a rapper until they made her sing.

When you say any race, does it mena you can be non asian?

edit*

questions were already answered... lol

ANYWAYS~ yup jane i think its gong minji too...

unni we miss u <33

hope u could get on soompi again soon~

wait.. MzLauraa

doesn't she start school in feb?? that's wat she told me... o_0

i think it would be a shock for me if it wasnt gong minji lol haha.

mm...yeah schools in korea arent in session now, i think...because their winter break is still going on.

^ Lol.. okay. thanks? and btw you can call me steven.

The story is just made up, thought id make her smile

honestly I thought it was horrible :ph34r:

lol i think the story was cute lol haha. (: i think lizzie would smile ^^. lol.

Oh ok so i was right lol ^^. Lol i dont go there alot anymore either lol. Oh wow whats your myspace?

Lol and i also think that the 13 year old girl is minji

haha i have to get off right now but PM me asking me for my myspace ^^! lol naoki deleted his myspace =.=!...whatever haha. it doesnt matter anyway. we IM more than comment on myspace lol.

미국 에서 한국으로 이사갔어요?

열심이 일하고 잘있으세요.

:D

^^ 내. 미국에서 한국으로 이사갔어요. ^^...texas에서 살다가 서울으로 이사갔어요.

omg Lizzie thts sho cool that all of a sudden Tempo/Top shows up while u n the other trainees r watchin goong ...

I was just thinking..It will be sho cool if all the members in fantastic 4 all got in 2 YG

-Hwaiting!!!

LOL. hahaha...yeah that would be amazing. sadly, i dont think my talents are up to par. i dont think that my talents are even up to par for "okay" singing lol.

^ hahaha that'd be cool

but two of the fantastic 4 members don't want to be a singer sadly lol xP

only me and julie unni <3

but stella and jane are still awesome haha ^_^

we already sound like a group.. really weird lol

LIZZIE unni~~~ saranghae haha...

haha....yeah ._.'' people refer to us as a group now hahaha XD. lol i don't know if i would want to be a singer even if i sang well...theres other factors involved ^^. haha i know that i suck at singing...=_=;; so i dont know. i want to be in the art/music industry though. i used to want to be a pediatrician until 5th grade....then i told my parents that i dont want to be one anymore and they said it's ok just as long as i become a lawyer. and then in 6th grade i told them i want to be a manga-ka/manhwa-ka and my parents exploded and whatnot. so i keep my dreams confidental and tell no one....well i told three people but two of them 99.99% forgot cause i told them over a year ago and they dont remember stuff like that, and i told someone else too but i dont know what they think because they never answered me and right now im not bothering them about it.

When you say any race, does it mena you can be non asian?

well, if youre talented you probably have a shot ^^. keep in mind though,....mr.boone said something like this himself [he's the president of Bros. Ent.], that it's really hard for people of other races to get into the korean industry ^^. not trying to discourage you. you should definitely give it a shot. who knows? ^^

Guest tvxqsaraeng

when did Lizzie talk about that tempo story walking in while they were watching goong? :blink:

lolz. OH! i get it. she's going to an international school! that's awesome! i heard its a lot of fun...and that its not that bad. She'll be okay. I just really want to know what kind of schedule she has? i'm really confused about that. I know she goes to vocal early in the morning because she said so but obviously she can't for the rest of the day for like 8hrs can she? And i know she sent in a dance tape so is she learning dance as well? And how does everyone know about the trainees??? Hmmmm........

P.S-Lizzie stay warm! Korea is cold!

Guest JeWeLz x3

-Hwaiting!!!

ahahhaa :lol:

my dream is to become a gasoo. and yeah.. i plan on trying out for YG someday soon. this year by mail or next year when i go to korea.

but only 2 of us wants to be gasoos in YG. i think Stella wants to be in SM and Jane doesnt really wanna be a singer lol.

but what i'm really really REALLY Hoping for is to get into YG and then HOPEFULLY me and Goldie and Lizzie will be in the same group ^^ :D

hopefully it'll happen.

Guest MzLauraa

when did Lizzie talk about that tempo story walking in while they were watching goong? :blink:

lolz. OH! i get it. she's going to an international school! that's awesome! i heard its a lot of fun...and that its not that bad. She'll be okay. I just really want to know what kind of schedule she has? i'm really confused about that. I know she goes to vocal early in the morning because she said so but obviously she can't for the rest of the day for like 8hrs can she? And i know she sent in a dance tape so is she learning dance as well? And how does everyone know about the trainees??? Hmmmm........

She talked about it like 2 pages back? I think. Maybe 3 LoL. I can't keep up with this thread.

Schedule? Im pretty sure she didnt mention it to us.. she could've either told some of her fantastic 4 members.

If you have any questions I cant answer you should ask them. (if its okay will yal)

(angelfightrJ - most active. shinhwa_sarang (second most active)) the other two just come on randomly.

She's currently learning dance yes, but her main thing is singing so shes training with vocals more then dancing.

The trainees? what do you mean? If you read articles and stuff it'll mention about the trainees.

-Lauraa

edit//

dang first time I ever owned a page :D

Guest Lilvi3t1314

다가 서울으로 이사갔어요.

LOL. hahaha...yeah that would be amazing. sadly, i dont think my talents are up to par. i dont think that my talents are even up to par for "okay" singing lol.

haha....yeah ._.'' people refer to us as a group now hahaha XD. lol i don't know if i would want to be a singer even if i sang well...theres other factors involved ^^. haha i know that i suck at singing...=_=;; so i dont know. i want to be in the art/music industry though. i used to want to be a pediatrician until 5th grade....then i told my parents that i dont want to be one anymore and they said it's ok just as long as i become a lawyer. and then in 6th grade i told them i want to be a manga-ka/manhwa-ka and my parents exploded and whatnot. so i keep my dreams confidental and tell no one....well i told three people but two of them 99.99% forgot cause i told them over a year ago and they dont remember stuff like that, and i told someone else too but i dont know what they think because they never answered me and right now im not bothering them about it.

Hi Goldie ..is it oki if i call u tht? r u the one whos at YGBB or Popcorn? cuz i remeber seeing u there..lol.. well i'm sure ur singing is going to improve ^^

i dink its way better then mines...xD although i never heard u sing...lol but i assume ur great!! i was thinking the same...if i suck at singing..i wanna get involve in the music industry too..lol maybe we can form our own company? lmao i should stop dreaming ><

ahahhaa :lol:

my dream is to become a gasoo. and yeah.. i plan on trying out for YG someday soon. this year by mail or next year when i go to korea.

but only 2 of us wants to be gasoos in YG. i think Stella wants to be in SM and Jane doesnt really wanna be a singer lol.

but what i'm really really REALLY Hoping for is to get into YG and then HOPEFULLY me and Goldie and Lizzie will be in the same group ^^ :D

hopefully it'll happen.

I just notice... u have the same name as mi ^^ we're both Julies!!! haha..it's such a common name... that will be really cool if u, Goldie and Lizzie really do form a group!! i'll be ur #1 fan...lol Remeber mi!! lol aw..Stella wants to be in SM..thats cool.. my friend's friend audition for the SM and he got in to the 2nd round...but he didnt get in... :( I will be waiting for ur good news when u guys made it in!! ^^

Guest delici0usbh

^ lol u got the wrong person~ angelfightrJ is jane ^_^ and i'm goldie~ haha

i do ygbb~ but not popcorn.

and thanks! i hope we both make it too~~

Schedule? Im pretty sure she didnt mention it to us.. she could've either told some of her fantastic 4 members.

If you have any questions I cant answer you should ask them. (if its okay will yal)

(angelfightrJ - most active. shinhwa_sarang (second most active)) the other two just come on randomly.

She's currently learning dance yes, but her main thing is singing so shes training with vocals more then dancing.

The trainees? what do you mean? If you read articles and stuff it'll mention about the trainees.

-Lauraa

edit//

um... i can't really say anything about her schedule cus i don't know it lol even if i did i dont' know if lizzie wants me posting it.

everyone knows about the yg trainee's cus there's a yg trainee thread in the krn pic section on soompi lol xD

and congrats on ur first page haha~ all i know is that she's busy lol.

yup stay warm unni <3

haha jane its ok~ i'm not talented either. i still want to become a singer tho. cus i'm really weird lol

i bet i wont' have any fans haha xP

anyways good luck on ur dreams too haha =]

hopefully it'll happen.

haha yup hopefully~ i didn't know stella wanted to be in SM lol. that's cool xD

i really hope we get in wenever we audtion lol~

well, i don't know how long she trains for per day. she's probably learning dance as well because when she auditioned for bros. ent, she sent in a dance clip and she did dance training at bros. ent. too most likely. well, they're well known. there's kim jieun...lizzie's dorm mate and she was also featured in one of taebin's songs and made an appearance a few years ago at a yg concert. there's park bom...she's featured in two of big bang's songs: forever with you and we belong together. gong minji was mentioned in one of the messages that Mr. YG wrote in either 2005 or 2006 and there's a dance clip of her floating around somewhere. and there's may doni. there was a message and there was a clip of her singing "if i ain't got you" and there was a dancing clip of her too.

She talked about it like 2 pages back? I think. Maybe 3 LoL. I can't keep up with this thread.

-Lauraa

edit//

lol first time? i seriously thought you owned a page before o_o. haha. must be my imagination. anyway. yeah, she didn't mention the schedule to any of us.

Hi Goldie ..is it oki if i call u tht? r u the one whos at YGBB or Popcorn? cuz i remeber seeing u there..lol.. well i'm sure ur singing is going to improve ^^

i dink its way better then mines...xD although i never heard u sing...lol but i assume ur great!! i was thinking the same...if i suck at singing..i wanna get involve in the music industry too..lol maybe we can form our own company? lmao i should stop dreaming ><

I just notice... u have the same name as mi ^^ we're both Julies!!! haha..it's such a common name... that will be really cool if u, Goldie and Lizzie really do form a group!! i'll be ur #1 fan...lol Remeber mi!! lol aw..Stella wants to be in SM..thats cool.. my friend's friend audition for the SM and he got in to the 2nd round...but he didnt get in... :( I will be waiting for ur good news when u guys made it in!! ^^

lol haha...first off, shinhwa_sarang is goldie, not me ^^''. im jane. i was on YGBB but i dont really go on there often because =_=;;;; i have so much forums that im active on :X. but im close with a few people there. even if my singing miraculously improves, i still dont think it'll reach the "okay" mark. and =_= im not being modest here but thanks for being really nice and saying that you think i would sing good. i sing horribly.

and thanks! i hope we both make it too~~

um... i can't really say anything about her schedule cus i don't know it lol even if i did i dont' know if lizzie wants me posting it.

everyone knows about the yg trainee's cus there's a yg trainee thread in the krn pic section on soompi lol xD

and congrats on ur first page haha~ all i know is that she's busy lol.

yup stay warm unni <3

haha jane its ok~ i'm not talented either. i still want to become a singer tho. cus i'm really weird lol

i bet i wont' have any fans haha xP

anyways good luck on ur dreams too haha =]

haha yup hopefully~ i didn't know stella wanted to be in SM lol. that's cool xD

i really hope we get in wenever we audtion lol~

yeah, i dont think that even if we knew, that we should post it up...i mean, although lizzie helps you guys understand what it's like to go through the process with bros. ent. and stuff, you know that there are stuff that she can't reveal right? ^^.

well, if you want to become a singer, you should try ^^. i don't know what i want to be. i don't know what to do with my future and i have three years ahead of me until college. i remember distinctly this one day when i was just sitting around and thinking "man, college is in 8 years". ...now it's shortened to 3...

anyway, i hope that you, julie, and stella get in (: if you get in on the first time, that's great! but if you cant get in on the first try, then hey, there's still that second shot. and after that, there's the third and etc. park bom tried auditioning for YG for three years so i think it'll help to keep that in mind when auditioning ^^.

Guest JeWeLz x3

haha really? wow that's cool. heh and i'm assuming that you're viet too cuz of your username. lol I'm half viet :rolleyes: and then half korean lol. unique combination huh? but i act korean more than i do viet lol. :sweatingbullets: hehe i'll remember youu!! :] lol if i do get in..hopefullyyy

anyway, i hope that you, julie, and stella get in (: if you get in on the first time, that's great! but if you cant get in on the first try, then hey, there's still that second shot. and after that, there's the third and etc. park bom tried auditioning for YG for three years so i think it'll help to keep that in mind when auditioning ^^.

heh i hope soo tooo~!

but yeah i'm planning on continuously trying..even if i dont make in the first time.

...but there is a point in time that if i keep not making it..i'll have to give up.. :tears: and then i'll just go to college in Cali. ..yep..

but like i said, i'm gonna try ^^

hmm..yeah lizzie never mentioned her schedule to us like goldie and jane said. and i dont think we asked about it either lol. but if we did know, i dont think we could tell you..sorry.

ahaha yah i do kinda come in randomly...but i've been coming in more often lately :D

Guest Lilvi3t1314

I'm sorry for getting u 2 mixed up... :sweatingbullets: i must be 2 sleepy yesterdai...since i stayed up till 2...><

first off, shinhwa_sarang is goldie, not me ^^''. im jane. i was on YGBB but i dont really go on there often because =_=;;;; i have so much forums that im active on :X. but im close with a few people there. even if my singing miraculously improves, i still dont think it'll reach the "okay" mark. and =_= im not being modest here but thanks for being really nice and saying that you think i would sing good. i sing horribly.

yeh i c u on YGBB too !! ^^ mah user is lilgrl1314 on tht site....

haha really? wow that's cool. heh and i'm assuming that you're viet too cuz of your username. lol I'm half viet :rolleyes: and then half korean lol. unique combination huh? but i act korean more than i do viet lol. :sweatingbullets: hehe i'll remember youu!! :] lol if i do get in..hopefullyyy

heh i hope soo tooo~!

but yeah i'm planning on continuously trying..even if i dont make in the first time.

...but there is a point in time that if i keep not making it..i'll have to give up.. :tears: and then i'll just go to college in Cali. ..yep..

but like i said, i'm gonna try ^^

oh wow... that is a unique mix...my other half is chinese...do u have an account on SC? i can swear tht i seen u there be4...

I have a question..does Lizzie train at YG everyday??

Archived