Choi Seung Hyun 최승현 (aka TOP 탑)

Guest SH<3

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P. confirmed to attend 47th Baeksang Arts Awards 2011

TQLFb.jpg

It has been confirmed that Big Bang's T.O.P. will be attending on the 47th Baeksang Arts Awards 2011 on the 26th of May. T.O.P. has been recently nominated for the "New Male Actor Award" for his part in the movie "71 Into The Fire" and is confirmed to grace the event on the 26th of May which will be aired on KBS2.

Source: Joinsmsnand iBigbang

Shared by: OHGELIE @ bigbangupdates

I hpe he will win :w00t:

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarahkristine

CONGRATS TABI! I am so very very proud of you! Hoping for more acting projects in the future. BIGBANG fighting!

Guest LadyBee

WOW. Tabi be sitting beside TANG WEI and GO HYUNJUNG!!! Go Choi Seunghyun!!!

People will be jealous with TOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we all know TOP loves his toys more than women so it doesn't matter to me :lol:

He thanked BB members and VIP :wub:

I'm so happy hearing him called us "VIP chingu" ! Yeah we're not only his fans but also his friends !!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110526 TOP @ the after party of the 47th Baeksang awards

viewimageq.jpg

Spot TOP :P

C: 오르한 @ DCinside

Guest sarahkristine

So many people here! Let's all keep on trending #congratsTOP!!! He deserves this. I hope TOP gets another acting project that would showcase his strength and ability. He called us VIP chingu, we are his friends so I am happy.

Archived