Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

I have uploaded the high-definition character trailer for The Good, The Bad, The Weird to Mediafire.

The Good, The Bad, The Weird HD Trailer [95 MB]

Hi hi midnight sun! :w00t:

Thanks so much for the clip, it's awesome sharing! Do share the link at the GBW thread, too. Merci! ♥

Can't wait for the GBW-Cannes premiere, huh.. huh.. It is.. finally.. arriving.. soon..

gbwbanner1.gif

THE BAD is HERE! :w00t: Thanks to PlanetBH0712 for sharing these caps with us!

I think this is from VOGUE KOREA, June issue... not sure if it's related to GBW or ICWTR or both. :sweatingbullets: BH looks grotesque .. wait how.. do you spell this.. but simply awesome. :blush:

Edit to add: ylin is right.. SPEECHLESS is the word to us.. :P

vogue1.jpg

vogue2.jpg

vogue4.jpg

vogue6.jpg

Guest ylin

Rubie, thanks for sharing the Vogue photos ..... I am speechless .....

Can't find any word to describe ..... this man never fail to surprise us ....

Have shown it to our lil panda , Wei Lin and she is speechless tooo..... but she said Hunnie needs to put on some weight .... lol

Rubie, thanks for sharing the Vogue photos ..... I am speechless .....

Can't find any word to describe ..... this man never fail to surprise us ....

Have shown it to our lil panda , Wei Lin and she is speechless tooo..... but she said Hunnie needs to put on some weight .... lol

Ohh.. Wei Lin there with you? :blush: Hugs to the lil one..

It's really an unexpected photoshoot.. that the magazine make him portray which I actually love.. seeing a DIFFERENT appearance of BH.. than the usual :blush: .. but do you think he's supposed to represent the Vultures.. yes.. no? :sweatingbullets: The makeup.. looked.. kinda similar to the one in 2003 with Elle magazine but different concepts, obviously. This one.. definitely more brutal than subtle. :ph34r:

I agree that BH is getting thinner especially in continuous filming like GBW-ICWTR-GI Joe back-to-back. But he's always on the move.. moving here & there.. kicking-a$$ with action scenes.. so, the rather gaunt appearance isn't too obvious.

Yeah.. with the skull.. the symbol for pirates or poison :ph34r: .. it fits the description for the BAD.. grrrrrr..

Guest TY_KSW

I think this is from VOGUE KOREA, June issue... not sure if it's related to GBW or ICWTR or both. :sweatingbullets: BH looks grotesque .. wait how.. do you spell this.. but simply awesome. :blush:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hun...news/vogue1.jpg

ayaoo! what did they do to Hunnie! my Godness... like a monster, oop! sorry :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

i speechless too!

ayaoo! what did they do to Hunnie! my Godness... like a monster, oop! sorry :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

i speechless too!

LOL! TY.. it's not that bad lah! :P

I personally think it's fabulous because photoshoot (for movie interviews) are supposed to be interesting and intriguing.. and the more speechless.. the better. :lol:

Maybe because.. we haven't seen BH in magazines for so long.. it's really cool to see him this funky and gothic-looking. :rolleyes:

Aish.. TY.. like ylin says.. our Hunnie never cease to surprise and amaze us.. that's who he is. :blush:

ps: the Three, Monster poster.. looks a bit.. like a monster... not this one. Nonono.

Guest celina86

*Faints* *wakes up after few mins* *faints again*

I am totally lost for words... I don`t know what to say except BH looks so different :lol: :lol:

I agree with you Rubie this is one side we have never seen of BH and he pulled it off than we even expected it how to be :blush:

The third pic reminds me of one of those dark and mysterious Angel... well not an angel but not even a devil :blush: He looks so like gothic, funky and sexy :D Not forgetting to mention, his body looks great and toned :blush:

Thanks for sharing Rubie *hugs* :wub:

The third pic reminds me of one of those dark and mysterious Angel... well not an angel but not even a devil :blush: He looks so like gothic, funky and sexy :D Not forgetting to mention, his body looks great and toned :blush:

Thanks for sharing Rubie *hugs* :wub:

Omigosh.. that's it :w00t: .. why did I think of vultures instead :wacko: .. must be that bird on his head.^^ But yup! Celina .. you've said.. he's like the dark angel or more fitting.. the devilish devil in disguise. :blush:

Wow. I love the photoshoot.. because.. it actually pushes quite a bit (I wouldn't want to imagine more like ICWTR).. of how BH usually poses for the mags. And I like that he's there to show it all.

Funky Hunnie.. gothic and sexy. :blush:

Guest Janie Simply

Rubie, thanks for the grotesque pics from Vogue :)

th_aa6933f5c0934d36bc3109a5.jpg

Now who is this guy :unsure:

http://media.daum.net/entertain/movie/view...amp;cp=hankooki

20080521110412.465.0.jpg

Ah, here's the GIST :w00t: The production team has waited one whole year just for mega-star LBH to say yes to IRIS :sweatingbullets:

Highlights:

Director Kang Je Gyu was spotted in Cannes on May 20.

He has been out of sight since his movie Taegukgi in 2004 and then venture to Hollywood since 2006.

1990 Shiri movie was mentioned here.

A reporter has a chance to catch up with Kang in Cannes for the following interview.

Kang said he is under a lot of pressures these days directing his 600 billion won Hollywood Sci-fic debut as well as busy preparing for the big scale 200 billion won IRIS drama.

He said his main purpose in Cannes is to promote his 200 billion won drama IRIS, a spy drama.

They have planned this drama for a year just to wait and cast mega star LBH. There will be 15 other actors in the drama.

The shooting location will be at various places including the States, China, Russia, Japan and other places.

Apparently many countries have shown great interest in this drama for overseas distribution and are asking for copyright.

Kang said he is excited about his dream team and said that this is definitely one drama to watch out for and that it will create another wave like Autumn in My Heart :sweatingbullets:

---

Oh, BTW, Rubie, we said really good thing about you in shk thread :sweatingbullets:

^ Thanks Janice.. appreciate the gist ♥.. I wouldn't have known that the production had LBH in mind for the series since last year. That's really cool info.. as I was previously thinking how it'll be perfect for BH.. even though other names were already speculated by the media? fans? before.

Btw.. there's some updates on BH's arrival in Cannes.. I think.. seems not really favorable.. if I didn't misunderstood the report. BH only getting to appear on the 24th itself or something to that effect.. or something else. :sweatingbullets: *rubie is terrible with gist-guessing*

Sure hope it's not later :sweatingbullets: because it's only on the 24th that the GBW Cannes photo-call event will take place during the day. Would really want to see BH in every photo there'll be. :rolleyes: :blush:

---

Anyway.. it's the 22nd already! Like.. finally!

this is NOT a man in his late 30s!!!

This is a HOT man in his prime 20s :excl: :sweatingbullets:

LOL! Finally! :w00t:

We got our TeeVo to post and shout! Not a speechless panda at all! :lol:

Can't agree more with you.. that's why I love the photoshoot.. simply a different concept to tease and thrill the unusual way. BH doesn't do much of these 'glamour' photos like before others.. but when he did.. it will be the best of him with more to expect of this man!

Guest betchay

i speechless too!

Count me in... nothing to say!! :rolleyes::w00t:

Possible spoilers.. read with caution.. initial response from koreanfilm.org..

"The Good, the Bad and the Weird Trailer"

Sat May-17-08 11:47 PM by Q

Observations:

1)

It is really SERIOUSLY patterned after Sergio Leone,

2) Lee Byung-hun looks great. Not so with Jeong Woo-sung. He should be the Clint Eastwood character but he just ain't. Oh maybe he just looks that way in the preview.

3) The movie AT THE VERY LEAST should be entertaining, seeing actually these three actors in one clip, my curiosity is piqued, despite a considerable level of skepticism about the ending, as is the case with a Kim Ji-woon film.

For the original post at koreanfilm.org

Someone has actually seen the movie! :w00t: Could it be from the earlier private screening in Cannes?

Thanks to trueart007 at koreanfilm.org

trueart007 Wed May-21-08 01:19 PM

In response to Reply # 5

I'm so happy to be one of the few to have seen the movie so far, I can say it's a great movie, like an energizer !

Very funny, wild and also bitter in the same time.

The only thing you're craving after the movie is to take a horse and have a wild ride in the desert !!!

I'm not particularly fond of JUNG Woosung but I have to admit that the part of the silent lone gunman is perfect for him and you can only be charmed when you see him on his horse killing everything on his way, with that music.........

It's worth the expectation especially on the big screen.

I can't wait to see it on the huge screen in Cannes.

Copied from http://www.koreanfilm.org/dc/dcboard.php?a...18330&page=

Whoa.. H-hunnie.. you've seen too much of 24 :lol:.. huh.. not that its a bad thing. :phew:

Welcome back.. girl-hunter.. just in time.. for Hunnie's Cannes appearance. Did you get some smoke signal lately. :P

I totally agree about SKH... LOL.. his portrayal as the Weird really sets the pace.. it's not too serious all the time but equal badness from everyone... 3 times the blazing trailer! And our Hunnie.. when did he get to be soooooooo sexy and BADDDDDDDD.. he's just EVERYTHING on the screen! :wub:

Hehe yup Rubie, I had to add a little 24 bit in there seeing as the new series isn't coming out until next year :(

I can't wait for Hunnies Cannes appearance, hope to see some smexy pics of him ;)

Couldn't agree more about SKH and BH, couldn't have said it better myself Rubie :P

ahunneha... kshwpshs... jpaue *slaps herself* Holy Mary mother of God those are some devilishly, sexy, pictures! :w00t:

Call me crazy but I think he suits that look... maybe not to walk on the streets in but you know what I mean lol I was seriously burning up when looking at those pics :wub: Could this man get any hotter? It should say in the dictionary:

Sexy: [definition]: Lee Byung Hun

Thanks for the superb pics sharing Rubie, they just made my night :D

Guest shred

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hun...news/vogue1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hun...news/vogue2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hun...Hnews/vogue.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hun...news/vogue6.jpg

oh my. the concept kinda reminds me of a black crow ... i love it.

and are those really his muscles?! sexiiii

*sorry for the overwhelming fangirl post*

^ Thanks for the cool poster, TY. :blush:

Are they there yet.. SKH, JWS and Dir. Kim.. are they there yet? :unsure:

Have they even left Seoul? :mellow:

Argghh.. still a long time to wait.. omgosh.. we've been waiting like since early the year .. knowing that Cannes fest is in May.. but till (almost) the very end.. extreme patience is a panda must have (that we're lacking >.<) and constantly tested..

Ok.. ok.. obviously BH will arrive slightly later than the others considering his schedule.. but who knows. :unsure: So, are they there yet? :sweatingbullets: