Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest stupidwisdom2

Is this permanent? Not really too fond of her acting....hopefully she has improved since STH (sorry to her admirers if it's harsh). What happened to SYJ? When do they start crank in for this drama?

from coolsmurfs blog at: http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/...-lover-in-iris/

"what will happen to Son Ye Jin who was only announced as Lee Byung Hun's lover just 5 days ago? Well, Son Ye Jin was apparently left out as there was a conflict in schedule between her and the drama filming."

http://MrKpop.Wordpress.com

I am so excited...HUnnie's movie will be shown in LA! AFI FEST

It will be shown on these dates:

Screening Schedule

Saturday, November 1st 9:50pm

ArcLight Hollywood 14

$11.00

Click add this show to your cart

Thursday, November 6th 12:30pm

ArcLight Hollywood 9

$7.00

THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE WEIRD

World Cinema

(South Korea, 2007, 130 mins)

In Korean with English subtitles

35mm

North American Premiere

Screenwriter(s) : Kim Woon, Kim seok

Directed By: Kim Jee-woon

Cast: Lee Byeong-heon, Jung Woo-sung, Jeong Woo-seong, Song Kang-ho

Producers: Choi Jae-won, Kim Jee-Woon, Kim Joo-sung, Chang Yong-woon

Executive Producer: Miky Lee

Director of Photography: Lee Mo-gae

Editor: Na-young Nam

Music: Dalparan, Chang Young-gyu

Sound Design: Choi Tae-young

Production Design: Cho Hwa-sung

One might call director Kim Ji-Woon’s stunning $10 million homage to Clint Eastwood and Sergio Leone a kimchi Western. The sixth film by the director of the cult favorite A TALE OF TWO SISTERS (2003) and A BITTERSWEET LIFE (2005), THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE WEIRD continues Kim's South Korean box-office winning streak. The film boasts masterful high-speed action like you’ve never seen before: think STAGECOACH meets high-wire Jackie Chan meets THE ROAD WARRIOR. Tongue firmly in cheek, this comedy actioner is set on the Japanese-occupied Manchurian steppe in the 1930s as a bizarre trio of Korean exiles—The Good (Jung Woo-sung, a sharpshooting bounty hunter in a duster), The Bad (Lee Byung-hun, a wickedly handsome knife-throwing gang leader) and The Weird (Song Khang-Ho, a two-fisted gun-slinging thief)—get their hands on a treasure map and then set off in hot pursuit of buried Qing dynasty loot. Kim’s exhilarating, escalating mayhem pits our three antiheroes against fast-moving trains, horses, trucks, motorcycles, Jeeps, explosions, Japanese and Chinese soldiers and Russian bandits. And, after all that, their final, existential showdown does not disappoint. –Anne Thompson

http://filmguide.afifest.com/tixSYS/2008/f...uide/films/0835

Info from 2008 AFI FEST website

aish! actually, i prefer SYJ.. she can act! <_<
^LOL Exactly my thoughts! No offense to Kim Tae Hee & her fans but SYJ is the (much) better actress. And I think Ye Jin & Byung Hun would physically make the better match, too.

It would be frkn fantastic if they were all in it but I'm just as confused as everyone atm >___>###

Either way it's great to see the big names returning to the smaller screen!

I am so excited...HUnnie's movie will be shown in LA! AFI FEST

It will be shown on these dates:

Screening Schedule

Saturday, November 1st 9:50pm

ArcLight Hollywood 14

$11.00

Click add this show to your cart

Thursday, November 6th 12:30pm

ArcLight Hollywood 9

$7.00

http://filmguide.afifest.com/tixSYS/2008/f...uide/films/0835

Info from 2008 AFI FEST website

Thanks Zashibear! That is so awesome...wish I can see the movie...

..darn it...I wish it's shown here in the SF Bay Area or in LA during Thanks Giving... I can't make it to LA on those dates! :(

I finally see *still very faraway though*.. the land of rationality...

--- copied and pasted from the IRIS thread.. too much to write another ramble, here & there..

It's easy to get carried away.. I know I am.. where & when BH is concerned. :blush:

My heart is still firm.. he's my one and only, how could I be upset for long? But my mind was pretty messed up.. simply because they (i.e. Taewon) could have done better. I don't think BH holds a majority of votes in deciding the cast. As long as he thinks it could work.. he's ok with the cast. I'm sure he knows better when it comes to acting.. the highs and lows in the profession. After all, younger or veteran actors.. they are all for the same job.. to deliver a performance. And I most certainly believe he'll do his darnest to push the overall performance to the max. He can't change anyone overnight.. he himself took more than 18 years to stand where he is now but he can coach anyone who's willing to be better actors themselves.

My anticipation is building up again.. very, very slowly but it's no longer sub-zero as yesterday.. this is a BH series, one that I've been hoping for.. for so long. Maybe it's a challenge for BH as well to make KTH shine with him. Some may shout impossible but let's just go with the flow as the contract have probably be inked, dried, sealed and secured in a vault. I'm not a fan of KTH, only seen her in STH and LSIH.. but I don't hate her either, I just read movie updates a lot and I do have valid reasons to fear. Acting-prowess, is a point of turn.. be it good or bad but most importantly, a poor script will result in more terrible consequences. I can only hope that neither will happen. I've had a bad experience watching AirCity.. got bitten right where it hurts the most.

A lot of people are disappointed when it's supposed to be the most anticipated day when the cast is revealed. An unconfirmed update and change of 'leading lady' turned the thread upside-down, inside-out. SYJ fans are upset that she's no longer in the cast. KTH's fans are upset because of the 95% negative feedback and BH fans are upset at him for not getting a better deal out of IRIS. Aish.. everyone is so upset..

Yet.. after 24hrs of headache.. reality sinks in. I'm not disappointed at the decision.. just incredibly shocked and dumbfounded.. but it's not like IRIS is being cancelled. Just a popular young actress got cast.. who's performance may change because acting in IRIS (or maybe not). Already some fans are leaving and not watching IRIS, some are even boycotting the thread.. well, in the world of Korean dramas we are so accustomed to.. that is expected.

Seriously.. I'm watching IRIS for LBH and for Byunghun, it'll be.

To the other 2 (major) cast for IRIS still to be announced... welcome.. whoever you are.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest kimchibabe

well, really, we can't please everyone but true IRIS is LBH and he will always exceed expectations on him. it may be a challenge for him to be paired with an actress who has yet to prove her worth but maybe his passion for work would rub in on her. this is my first time to follow him in a work...already the thrill has started (even without the final cast).

well, really, we can't please everyone but true IRIS is LBH and he will always exceed expectations on him. it may be a challenge for him to be paired with an actress who has yet to prove her worth but maybe his passion for work would rub in on her. this is my first time to follow him in a work...already the thrill has started (even without the final cast).

Anticipation, excitement, respect and love for Byunghun got everyone who follow his work & everything about him excited for different reasons. We only want the best for him as he is capable of giving his best and most deserving of nothing less. Fans' emotions and actions though extremely varied, are all for the reason that we want the best for Byunghun.

Indeed.. IRIS is LBH. He would make it work. Period.

bh095.jpg

October 10, 2008

PIFF Wraps Up 9-Day Run

By Chung Ah-young

Staff Reporter

The 13th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) closed Friday with the premiere of the South Korean film 'I Am Happy" directed by Yoon Jong-chan.

This year's festival featured the largest number of films and world premiers, receiving good response from audiences. But the festival, the largest of its kind in Asia, has an air of calm rather than extravagance.

Asia's largest cinematic event featured a record number 315 films from 60 countries, including 85 world premieres and 95 Asian premiers at 37 theaters over the nine-day run.

The variety of films led to large audience figures. According to PIFF organizers, a total of 198,818 people participated in the event, slightly up from last year.

"This year's festival was exceptionally calm. It's because the festival has grown up over the 13 years and the sectional theaters reduced visitors' confusion," Kim Dong-ho, the festival director, said in a press conference before the closing ceremony.

Also, Kim and veteran French actress Anna Karina, who served as the head of the New Currents jury, announced the winners of the New Currents award ? Korean director Roh Gyeong-tae's "Land of Scarecrows" and Japanese director Ichii Masahide's "Naked of Defences."

"The winning films were selected from 14 New Currents candidates which represent the works of young filmmakers from across the region including films from Iran and Indonesia.

The award was designed to help aspiring young filmmakers realize their cinematic dreams. The winners will be given $30,000 prize money to help fund their next projects.

This year's festival started off on a sad note with the shocking news of the death of top star Choi Jin-sil on the opening day, and small technical problems were experienced in several small events at the beginning.

Also, the festival seemed depressed due to the recent slackening of the local film industry, with the larger film production and distribution companies sharply reduced this year.

However, the festival drew international attention as world cinematic stars such as Japanese actress Juri Ueno, Korean-descent Hollywood stars Moon Bloodgood, James Kyson Lee, Aaron Yoo, and Hong Kong filmmaker Wong Kar-wai graced the festival.

bh094.jpg

During the festival, "The Good, The Bad, The Weird," a Korean blockbuster movie, drew the highest popularity in a meeting with fans who gathered to see Jung Woo-sung, Song Kang-ho and Lee Byung-hun.

In the Asian Film Market, "Secret Sunshine" directed by Lee Chang-dong featuring the Cannes award-winning actress Jeon Do-yeon, was sold to Germany, while "The Good, The Bad, The Weird" directed by Kim Ji-woon were sold to Hong Kong and Sweden.

Actor Cho Jae-hyun and actress Ye Ji-won hosted the closing ceremony Friday evening. The closing film, "I Am Happy" about a dejected patient (hallyu star Hyun Bin) and heartbroken nurse (actress Lee Bo-young) who meet in a psychiatric ward, wrapped up the festival.

Credits: chungay@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../141_32468.html

An IRIS to ponder.. or not..

October 10, 2008

HA Jung-woo and SU Ae are tomorrow’s stars

Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF)’s fourth Premiere Star Summit event selected Su Ae (Sunny) as the female Rising Star and HA Jung-woo (The Chaser) received the male Rising Star award. Seven Days director WON Shin-yun took home the Rising Star award in the director category.

CHOUNG Kyung-ho won the best actor nod for Sunny. CHUNG Yeo-won (Two Faces of My Girlfriend) picked up the best actress award in the presence of major stars, including KIM Jee-woon, LEE Byung-hun, and JUNG Woo-sung, and international stars Li Xioalu and Fan Wing.

HA cemented his name internationally through highly praised independent films which were selected throughout the world by film festivals. His breakthrough was The Unforgiven and he topped the box office this year with the sleeper hit The Chaser, another film coveted by global film festivals.

Su Ae played LEE Byung-hun's character’s love interest in Once in a Summer. In Sunny she transforms from a modest quiet young woman into a singer performing in front of soldiers during the Vietnam War while being in search of her missing-in-action husband. (and look where she is now.. although in Soo Ae's case, she already won Blue Dragon's Best New Actress for 'The Family' years back)

The Rising Star winners were selected through a combination of popular votes and assessments of professionals. Experts of the Korean film industry selected through a poll while audiences were able to cast their vote online.

Credits: Yi Ch'ang-ho (KOFIC)

zz_searchdoc.gif ps: speaking of 'Once in a Summer'.. there's a kissing gif from the movie (the only kissing scene between BH and SA) posted at GBW-cafe.daum. Can't save the gif as the function was disabled by the person posting it. Anyone managed to copy & save it or has the similar kissing gif to share.. please? Would really appreciate the sharing. :blush: Merci!

Guest Janie Simply

oh my....

Let's believe that LBH can bring out the best in his on-screen partner... and KTH may come out of IRIS a better actress for all that matters... Her beauty is like SHKyo (imo)...and so are their actings! (imo)....and LBH made the onscreen chemistry with the last one 'sizzle' so he can def make it work again.

They'll look good on screen for sure...so I'm looking forward to some 20 episodes of LBH visual eye candy :lol: that's good enough for me for a tv show!

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

The article hinted that too... now that BH has finished his assignments at PIFF, it's time for him to check on Iris and one of the reasons why Iris is "so popular", esp Korea & Japan, is mainly because the main cast is LBH :sweatingbullets:

Come to think of it, it's true that LBH is Iris :P 'cos over at Iris, from the first post to the 360 posts (the first 19 pages) it was totally BH kingdom :D

P.s. MRS.le, oh so it took BH 5 years to finally say yes to groom another potential beautiful actress :)

~~~

Here's BH PIFF-ing in Pusan :)

http://www.56.com/p_75850618.swf

by 宪宪我心 of Baidu

October 12, 2008

NOT ALL GLOOM

Suicide casts shadow at Korean film festival but stars soon perk up

By Chang May Choon

IT started gloomily but ended with great cheer, lifted by the reception for a trio of actors and the buzz surrounding some of the biggest stars in the industry.

The 13th Pusan International Film Festival, held in South Korea, had opened last Thursday in the midst of bad news -the tragic suicide of South Korea's TV sweetheart Choi Jin Sil.

Stars such as Lee Byung Hun and Kim Hye Soo even decided not to walk the red carpet, out of respect for their late friend. Byung Hun reportedly flew to Seoul immediately to attend Jin Sil's funeral, while Hye Soo was so upset over the news that she could not bring herself to dress up for the occasion.

Dozens of reporters were called back to Seoul, and those who stayed behind noted that the opening ceremony was a subdued affair, with many stars, including A-lister Jang Dong Gun, looking woeful and donning muted colours. But as the days went by, joy and laughter returned to the star-studded nine-day event held annually in South Korea's southern seaport city Busan (formerly known as Pusan).

After all, there was cause for celebration, given all the encouraging good news that emerged during the film festival, one of Asia's biggest and most popular. The emphasis this year was on small-budget indie projects that feature A-list names.

Popular actress Song Hye Kyo, for one, commanded plenty of attention when she turned up to promote her first English-speaking film, the much-anticipated psycho-thriller Make Yourself At Home.

INDIE BEAUTY: Actress Song Hye-Kyo posing in front of a poster

during the gala presentation of Make Yourself At Home. --PICTURE: AFP

She plays a witch who chooses to live an ordinary life in the US.

Although the film is widely hailed as her Hollywood debut, the star of hit drama Full House insisted during a media conference that it is more of a Korean indie movie filmed in America.

Still, it was a good start to going international for Hye Kyo, whose next project is the war love story, 1949, helmed by director John Woo. The 27-year-old actress said: 'I believe that I can work hard to make it in Hollywood, by steadily making movies.'

Speaking in English on the set of Make Yourself At Home was 'really difficult' for her, but she got help from her American crew who 'all turned into English teachers and corrected my pronunciation'.

Also set to go international is Korean actress Han Chae Young, who unveiled her new Korea-New Zealand project, Soul Mates, in Busan.

The horror flick about eternal love and ghosts will be directed by New Zealand director Scott Reynolds. And special effects supervisor Richard Taylor (The Lord of the Rings) and his company Weta Workshop will handle the movie's visual effects.

Actress Chae Young unveils Korea-New Zealand

project Soul Mates in Busan. --PICTURES: PIFF

Speaking in English will be a breeze for 28-year-old Chae Young - nicknamed 'Barbie Doll' for her good looks and voluptuous figure - as she grew up in the US before she was talent-spotted during a vacation in South Korea. Her management company said she took up the role as it could be a 'stepping stone' to making inroads into Hollywood.

As for actress Park Eun Hye, she was overjoyed to earn recognition in Busan for her first film in 10 years. She was named Best New Actress for arthouse director Hong Sang Soo's Night And Day, in which she plays an art student in Paris who befriends three other Koreans there. It was heartening news for Eun Hye, 30, who was making her first public appearance since suffering a miscarriage last month.

Bursting into tears on stage, the actress - who played a kitchen helper-turned-concubine in popular TV series Jewel In The Palace - said: 'Some people may ask why I'm getting a newcomer award when I've been acting for 10 years, but I feel that I've been reborn through this movie...

'There was a lot of unhappiness in the process, but I was able to muster up courage because of everyone's support.' Also drawing praise in Busan were Korean actors whose unusual characters in their new projects won over film critics.

Gong Hyo Jin, for instance, was lauded for turning herself into an oddball teacher in her new film Crush And Blush. She told Yonhap News Agency: 'I used to feel troubled when I had to play such alternative roles. 'But now, as long as the movie is emotionally charged, I don't mind paying a murderer or a fool.'

Co-stars Hyun Bin and Lee Bo Young, who team up in the festival's closing film I Am Happy, also won over critics with their acting skills. He plays a depressed psychiatric patient who meets a forlorn nurse (Bo Young) in hospital.

Hyun Bin, 26, said he visited real-life mental patients to observe how they behave, in order to prepare for his role. 'It's tough to play a psychiatric patient... But I love this project too much and I poured my soul into it. It was tiring, but I also felt blissful.'

NP_SHOW_1_CURRENT_CHPUSAN-FRB.jpg

POPULAR: (Above, from left) Actors Kang Ho, Byung Hun, Woo Sung, and Dir. Kim Jee Woon

of the movie The Good, The Bad, The Weird. --PICTURES: PIFF

But the biggest fan reception yet went to the three A-list cast members of the cowboy action flick The Good, The Bad, The Weird.

More than 3,000 fans turned up to see hunks Byung Hun (who plays the bad guy) and Jung Woo Sung (the good guy), as well as veteran actor Song Kang Ho (the weird guy). The film, which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in May, drew more than 7.3 million admissions in South Korea.

Funnyman Kang Ho said: 'Byung Hun and Woo Sung are really too suave, I can't compare to them no matter how hard I try...' To the guffaws that erupted, he added: 'So I can only try to bring the audience more joy.'

Hopefully, more laughter will help to lift the spirit of those mourning the demise of Jin Sil.

Source: The Electric New Paper - Singapore

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,179790,00.html

---

NOTE: The NewPaper writer made an error in reporting GBW's admission in the recent screening in Korea. Instead of the actual number of 7.3 million.. it was stated 3.7 only. (please refer the original article at link provided)

Can someone email the writer to inform her of the glaring mistake?.

After a day++ in turbulent rollercoaster ride of emotions and an even incredible thud of landing.. *ouch!*

thanks to everyone for great clips, captures, updates and cheer to share..

It's good that we let out feelings of anxiety, whatnots.. it's even better to approach things positively as we hunnies do..

after all.. everything for our Byunghun, one & only. :wub: Keep on cheering the thread!

Fight! Fight! Fight! fightpanda.gif HAIYAHHH!

cine21

http://image.cine21.com/resize/cine21/arti...008/K0000012_-9[X410,210].jpg

21 minutes VOD

mms://vod.cine21.com/tvcine21/festival/13%20piff-11.wmv

Thanks to Ping@bhjwlove.com

This is a good clip, Ching.. Ping. Merci! It showed the full clip? of the GBW-Open Talk session at PIFF. Maybe because of CJS' sudden news.. the mood was somehow.. serious and heavy in content. Not that much laughter or smiles (as in the pics) but quite straightforward, serious q&a.. except when BH told about his Hollywood kisses, of course. :P

Please share the link at GBW thread, too. The fans would love this feature of BH and JWS, too. How can we miss SKH-ssi as well.. in his funky-looking shirt. :lol:

Great sharing, indeed! ^^

This is the famous Korean photographer who did the Gothic-VOGUE photoshoot, right? She's the one who called BH "Oppa". :blush:

October 10, 2008

[HERALD INTERVIEW] Incomplete without photography

At first glance, Zo Sunhi, the widely praised photographer of pretty much everything, looks like the archetypal artist.

She appears relaxed and very bohemian. Usually terms like avant-garde or bohemian carry an image of pretentiousness. But she seems content to be who she wants to be - an unpretentious woman in an industry known for characters who put up an facade of hauteur.

Known for bringing out the truth in her subjects, she has spent two decades photographing celebrities, advertisements and album covers as well as places around the world - most notably India, where she plans to "try and travel there every year for the next 10 years."

Her recently-penned instructional book for aspiring photographers, "Shoot however you want to shoot," lays bare her philosophies toward her craft. She hopes people can look at the world in different perspectives using the power of photography.

With no formal education in the art form, she spent two decades honing her expertise and has garnered widespread acclaim, most notably her work with celebrities and public figures.

A firm believer in preserving photography in its purest form, she wants to make one thing clear - "great photography should be achieved the second you press the shutter of your camera and not as a result of crafty editing," she said.

"As far as determining color tones, texture, and the mood, editing is indeed an important part of the process, but as far as the impact of the imagery that a photo would have at first sight, the editorial process needn't be applied."

200810100006.jpg

Zo Sunhi [Ahn Hoon/The Korea Herald]

In her newest book, she tells aspiring photographers to "get lonely." By self-inducing solitude, the capacity to view objects, landscapes and scenes becomes easier. "Around 2000 and 2001, I backpacked in India for 15 days. It was the first time in my life I'd traveled alone and because I didn't know the language aside from basic English phrases to get around, communication with people was sparse and I felt lonely," she said.

"But because there wasn't anybody to interact with, I saw things that I wouldn't have if I was busy chatting away with someone through my entire stay. So I found myself conversing with myself and going through a bit of self-reflection. That really helped me see the world in a different light - no pun intended."

Having begun her love for photography in college, it was initially the "calming" sound of the camera shutter that attracted her. "The first time I was attracted to photography was the instant I pressed the shutter of a camera. I loved the sound it made just before that feeling of excitement and tension of capturing the exact moment I wanted to capture," she said.

Taking a drag from her cigarette, she looked up at the loft of her photography studio with a sentimental expression on her face. "I thought to myself, spending the rest of my life experiencing these collection of emotions and the anticipation of hearing the shutter would be something I could devote myself to as long as I live."

She cannot imagine life without photography. She feels that without it, she is not complete. In the 20 years Zo has devoted her life to photography, she says, "there almost hasn't been a single day that I didn't have my camera with me at all times."

Her obsession was even more so when she took a seven-month sabbatical after giving birth to her son, Ki-hwee. It was then that she realized she could not live without her passion. Without it, she, and by extent her family, would become miserable.

But even passion can become stale. "I've felt jaded and exhausted many times from photography. But you really just have to keep shooting even if you are feeling a bit unmotivated or just out of ideas, because by constantly taking photographs, new inspirations will form and when that happens, all of the negativity that had been festering about is tossed out of the window and you feel revitalized," she said.

As previously mentioned, Zo is considered the most sought after celebrity portrait photographer in the nation. Actors, actresses and singers all want their pictures snapped by her.

"I try to catch the single most dominating attribute the subject has and magnify it. Everyone has that one thing that can best represent who they are and what they stand for," she said. "The way my subject stares into the viewfinder is also an important factor in determining how I'm going to approach shooting."

Throughout her career photographing all types of celebrities, she considers method actor, Ryu Seung-beom, to be her favorite subject.

"He's someone who has shown his soul in front of the camera. He's the one person who wasn't inhibited or concerned with how amazing he should look, nor did he try to hide anything in front of the lens," she said. "There was no false pretenses or superficiality to him. He was an open book. Truly a free-spirit. And because he didn't care how he looked, there was truth in his photographs."

Asked who she would photograph if she had the choice of anyone living or dead, she said, "I was in middle school when my father passed away and I would have liked to have photographed him. Which brings me to Song Gang-ho, who is someone I would like to photography as well. Snap him in a way that would give him a father-like aura," she said.

"As far as historical figures, I would like to have a session with Park Chung-hee. I think my characteristic in the way I view things when I take pictures comes from significant memories from the past and the environment I was in and when he was assassinated, I was still in elementary school. I was only in second-grade but I felt this impending doom that my country would go up in flames.

"Marilyn Monroe is also another I would like to photograph, but not in the cliche way of how she had always been photographed. I would want to deviate from her iconic image and capture her for who she really was. I'm sure there was sadness in her life and I would have liked to have captured that side of her."

By Song Woong-ki (kws@heraldm.com) IMAGE by Zo Sunhi

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/

Previous pics of BH by Zo Sunhi, taken around 2003-2004? Can someone clarify, I'm getting rusty. :blush: Thanks to the original fan-sharing. ^^

fashion_01.jpg

fashion_02.jpg

hi all... guess the reality sank in over the weekend... though i am still disappointed!!! (cant the producers check out the audience (thats us) comments before they confirm?!!?!? :P

anyway, since its already decided, we cant do much but to hope for the best... well.. i will wish that the drama now dont focus on love but on LBH.. :lol:

pss: still harbour the hope that there will be changes... ahem... change change change... (chanting away)... :phew:

Guest ellabel

LOL Isnt abandoning the Iris thread and not patronizing the drama, Iris a bit too much just becoz of KTH? :rolleyes::lol:

Iris is a mega production and whatever KTH may lack can be masked by the sterling performances of people around her, notably LBH. Besides, what matters most is the story. Let's face it.... IRIS = LBH. ;)

armin dear, it's understandable that ppl will get disappointed initially. It's like giving you the i-phone that you longed for only to get it back after a few minutes and replace it with a Nokia 3210. hahahaha!!!

SYJ has been typecasted to be a sweet demure leading lady but you know very well by the way she acts that she's capable of doing so much more. KTH, on the other hand, had tried all types of genre but it seems there is little change in the way she acts. As an intelligence officer, BH's leading lady may not need to do too much action. If given a choice, I'd rather have Ha Ji won if there are action sequences that need to be done. She's very good in DAMO while I cant say the same for KTH in 9-tailed fox. <_<