[OFFICIAL] kanjani8 関ジャニ∞ [Kansai Johnnys]

Guest r/-inbow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nghister

Sorry but does anyone know the kanji for subaru's name? I know that his name is originally written in kanji but.. no clue what/how to write it?

The potato scans are lovely~ They all look good. I especially am amused at yoko's pose! Baru's reminds me of bikini girls posing for calendars at the beach...

thank you!

v

Guest Death Note

^ I think it is 昴for Kanji (and すばる for Hiragana).

You should copy and paste to change the font. It looks too small here.

Guest Insomnia

Has anyone else watched Utahime yet? \8D/

I decided to wait for the subbed versions. SO TEMPTING THO' D8

Subaru's pose in the latest Potato scans = very feminine figure!

Guest Decielo

*flails over the videos* I WANT TO WATCH THE DRAMA U___U"

OH UTAHIME! KAWAIII~ OMG Tacchon looks soo young and pretty ^^

Maia-chan ~ those scans *flails at RYO* as always *bricked* XD ... Baru OMG! beach model XD Hina as well ROFL

I went crazy making icons for my LJ and I don't have to tell you that Ryo my husband is almost everywhere XDD

so I'll post the link once everything is uploaded ;)

Guest Decielo

^oh yeah! I saw almost all of the videos.. I just wish the drama would come out so soon! ><

ok Minna-san.. here's the link to the post where I posted my icons ^^ it will be public for a week so check it out and if you missed it let me know ^_~ this is allowed ne? if not tell me XDD

right this way ^^

Guest Maia-chan

I decided to wait for the subbed versions. SO TEMPTING THO' D8

Subaru's pose in the latest Potato scans = very feminine figure!

Yup, Subaru = masculine/feminine, we should all have realized that by now! Especially when he still had those long flowing dark hair! And his younger pics with those flamboyant looks really makes him one of the prettiest juniors ever!

And the girl in the It's My Soul jacket scan is totally Subaru! The big pretty eyes are his, and they did a poor photoshop with his Skull-chan on his right hand. That's a total giveaway!

Guest Insomnia

@Decielo: Pretty icons! I also left you a comment at LJ. xD

Yup, Subaru = masculine/feminine, we should all have realized that by now! Especially when he still had those long flowing dark hair! And his younger pics with those flamboyant looks really makes him one of the prettiest juniors ever!

And the girl in the It's My Soul jacket scan is totally Subaru! The big pretty eyes are his, and they did a poor photoshop with his Skull-chan on his right hand. That's a total giveaway!

Subaru WAS one of the prettiest back then (and still is lol)! I miss his long hair, especially now that its even shorter.

I am so convinced that it's Lady!Subaru in the single's scans. And anyone who can't see through the disguise is lame. D; His legs are also very nice. ;______; Annnd the eyebrows were obviously photoshopped thinner. I wonder if the members made Subaru do this whole disguise thing or something. Haha.

Guest Decielo

@Decielo: Pretty icons! I also left you a comment at LJ. xD

Subaru WAS one of the prettiest back then (and still is lol)! I miss his long hair, especially now that its even shorter.

I am so convinced that it's Lady!Subaru in the single's scans. And anyone who can't see through the disguise is lame. D; His legs are also very nice. ;______; Annnd the eyebrows were obviously photoshopped thinner. I wonder if the members made Subaru do this whole disguise thing or something. Haha.

yeah I read that comment and answered ♥ XD

THAT WOMAN IS SUBARU! AND EITOS FAN WOULD SEE IT!! O_O it's just badly photoshopped that no one would realize at first! but I guess I have superpowers for noticing once I saw the picture XDDDDDD

OMG! did you guys see Utaban??

SUBRAU'S HAIR IS SOOOOO SHORT AND HOT!!!!!!! >O< *flails*

and OMG did those two hosts poke Ryo so much?! poor baby ♥ XD

Guest Maia-chan

Did you say Utaban? OMG I can't believe that Yasu just blatantly did it and confessed his love for Subaru on national TV! *dies happily*

Guest Decielo

Did you say Utaban? OMG I can't believe that Yasu just blatantly did it and confessed his love for Subaru on national TV! *dies happily*

OMG!! that was just so... OMGGGG for me XDD and that "AND IIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUU" XDDD

Did you see the look on BARU's FACE?? :blink:PRICELESS!!!!!!!! XDDDD

that was just.. so suprising! :w00t:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7274/wi...ani2ohkucx0.jpg

uwaaaaaah! look at how Ryo is standing!! *flails*~~~~ ♥♥♥

Guest Maia-chan

OMG!! that was just so... OMGGGG for me XDD and that "AND IIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUU" XDDD

Did you see the look on BARU's FACE?? :blink:PRICELESS!!!!!!!! XDDDD

that was just.. so suprising! :w00t:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7274/wi...ani2ohkucx0.jpg

uwaaaaaah! look at how Ryo is standing!! *flails*~~~~ ♥♥♥

I know! I mean, of course Yasu has mentioned twice that Subaru is the one he likes the most but for him to announce it on national TV! :D

Guest Insomnia

Besides the recent stuff on TV, I have no pictures (or screencaps) of Subaru's new hair. Sorry ;(

And I agree with Maia-chan. I cannot believe Yasu went ahead and confessed his love to "Johnny Depp" on national TV! DIIIIES DDD; Apparently there was a game session (8 tries not to speak in the Kansai dialect) for Utaban but it didn't air. Hopefully in another episode though, because it would be so hilarious to watch!

Also, Kaimono Boogie is soooo awesome. It's constantly playing in my head. xD

Guest Maia-chan

Besides the recent stuff on TV, I have no pictures (or screencaps) of Subaru's new hair. Sorry ;(

Also, Kaimono Boogie is soooo awesome. It's constantly playing in my head. xD

Well, 8 are gonna be on Music Station this Friday, deshou? Hopefully we'll get to see Subaru's new short hair in its full glory, with no hats! :D

OMG Kaimono Boogie is so so good! 8 should do more unique stuff like this! ;)

FIRST EPISODE OF YUKAN CLUB WITH SUBS IS NOW AVAILABLE AT CRUNCHYROLL!!!!!!

Woho~ I finally saw the first episode, ya'll!!! Acting and storyline was great! Can't wait for the next episode!

Ok, i bring a spoiler from Yukan Club Ep 3, this was given to me by Akanishi_rocks from Asianfantics, please treat with care ;)

You are going to love this....

0851441419651522mqabzlxte0.jpg

Archived