Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

South Korean Films To Hit The Box Office This Summer

MOVIE-GOERS AND FILM PATRONS, WATCH OUT FOR SOUTH KOREAN FILMS SLATED FOR SUMMER RELEASE!

As the ongoing pandemic COVID-19 massively hits South Korea’s entertainment industry, various film makers and productions will continue its movie releases this coming summer despite the said pandemic.

The last few months have been very difficult for entertainment and film industry because of the comprehensive halting and postponement of several shows throughout the country. This being said, a multitude of cinema spectators reportedly declines being at the lowest point ever recorded.

MOGADISHU

The action-crime film Mogadishu attributes top-drawer actors Kim Yoon Seok (Dark Figure of Crime) and Jo In Sung (It’s Okay That’s Love). Directed by star director Ryu Seung Wan, the South Korean film almost reaches post-production.

Meanwhile, they finished the filming duration in Morocco shortly after the outbreak of COVID-19. Fans are in high-hopes for this film as this would be Jo In Sung’s comeback film after his action period film The Great Battle.

PhotoCollage_20200410_111555744-768x512.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/south-korean-films-summer-line-up-2020/

******************************************************************************************

Much-Awaited K-Movies to Hit The Big Screen This Summer

The ongoing coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic greatly affected the entertainment world and stopped the productions for most projects in the industry. However, there are some big players in the film scene that are sticking to their original plans and preparing to release their new creations this summer.

In the past months, some series and film productions postponed schedules. Noticeably, the numbers of cinemagoers also decreased drastically, making it the lowest record in history as people are following the strict social distancing rule.

The action-crime film Mogadishu, helmed by star director Ryoo Seung-wan, is also approaching the post-production stage. The film has an all-star cast, namely Kim Yoon-seok and Jo In-sung. Good thing, the shooting in Morocco wrapped up before the coronavirus outbreak started.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117659/20200409/much-awaited-k-movies-to-hit-the-big-screen-this-summer.htm

Korean films gearing up for summer blockbuster season

Meanwhile, Lotte Entertainment will gear up to release action crime film "Mogadishu," featuring Kim Yoon-seok and Jo In-sung.

Directed by Ryoo Seung-wan, the film depicts the life-or-death escape of South Korean and North Korean embassy workers stranded in the midst of the Somali Civil War that took place in the 1990s.

(skipped unrelated) 

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=287804

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Jo In Sung updates fans after minor knee surgery

1585806258-20200402-joinsung.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung has updated fans after his minor knee surgery.

On April 29, actor Kim Ki Bang relayed a message from Jo In Sung on Instagram, stating, "Hello. This is Jo In Sung. Because of professional golf player Park In Bi, I was able to participate in such a good work. I feel reassured thanks to the medical staff who are protecting people at the front lines of COVID-19. Thank you very much. Actor Kim Ki Bang and actress Kim Hee Kyung will be the next participants."

Jo In Sung showed his gratitude as part of the 'Because of You Challenge', which features celebrities and citizens thanking the medical professionals battling COVID-19.

The actor underwent a minor knee surgery earlier this month, and fans were glad to see he was up and about. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/actor-jo-in-sung-updates-fans-after-minor-knee-surgery

• Love 1

OSEN | 2020. 04. 29

Jo In Sung accompanies Thanks Challenge to support medical team fighting against Covid-19 pandemic

A43-A2-F27-8-F0-A-4923-A4-F6-DC2-E0-B04-

Actor Jo In Sung participated in the Thanks Challenge with the help of his colleague Kim Ki Bang.    

On April 29, Kim Ki Bang uploaded a post conveying Jo In Sung's wishes on his Instagram, "(Because Jo In Sung does not have an SNS account, he wants to take part in the #ThanksChallenge via my Instagram)."

Jo In Sung opened up, "Hello. This is Jo In Sung. Thanks to golfer Park In Bee, I can partake in such a meaningful event." Next, he also sent thanks, "I have a solid trust because the medical staff have been ceaselessly protecting the people in the Covid-19 frontline. Thank you very much."

Next, he appointed married actor couple Kim Ki Bang @kimkibangbang and Kim Hee Kyung @tingkerhee as the next ones to take part in the challenge and expressed his warmth with the hashtags #ThanksChallenge and #IAlwaysSupportTheMedicalTteam.

On the other hand, Jo In Sung is preparing for the launch of the movie "Mogadishu" in 2020. This production is inspired by the life-risking escape of the officials working at the North Korea and South Korea embassies - who are isolated due to the Somalia civil war during the 1990s. The movie is directed by director Ryu Seung Kwan and starred by Kim Yoon Seok, Heo Joon Ho, etc.

OSEN = Reporter Kim Soo Hyung  /ssu0818@osen.co.kr
Photo  = Captured from Kim Ki Bang's SNS 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 09. 5:25 AM

Lee Kwang Soo rumored to be Jo In Sung's butler

C4A5E75D-8004-4305-B3CA-6A79BAD33A4A.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo shared a story revolving around him and Jo In Sung getting a physical examination.

On the upcoming ''Running Man'' (SBS) broadcast on May 10, after being introduced as the person that Jo In Sung went to have a physical examination with, Lee Kwang Soo revealed that he had paid the physical examination fee for Jo In Sung.

Next, the member bought laughter by bringing up Lee Kwang Soo's "butler rumor" with a load of information like "I heard he had to work more than 50 hours every week", "Does he get monthly payments for the butler job?", etc. Right at the moment everyone started talking about the poster, Yoo Jae Suk kept teasing Lee Kwang Soo, "Lee Kwang Soo's neighborhood has a banner saying 'I got health examination with Jo In Sung'."  Lastly, Lee Kwang Soo's repressed anger exploded and cracked the whole studio up.

This week's broadcast of ''Running Man'' will unfold a special race for Kim Jong Kook's birthday.  The broadcast is aired at 5 pm (KST) May 10.

Reporter Kim Jin Suk /superjs@joongang.co.kr

———

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 10.

"Running Man": Lee Kwang Soo angry for being teased as Jo In Sung's assistant

Lee Kwang Soo was angry as he was rumored to be Jo In Sung's butler.

In the variety show "Running Man" (SBS) airing on the afternoon of May 10, Lee Kwang Soo talked of having physical examinations together with Jo In Sung.

"Running Man" this week carried out a special episode on the occasion of Kim Jong Kook's birthday. When Lee Kwang Soo recalled and said, "Kim Jong Kook's birthday was April 25," Ji Suk Jin immediately said, "How do you remember everything? It must be hard to live that way." Soon after, Yoo Jae Suk said, "If you want to be an assistant, you need to be like that. He even went for check-ups with Jo In Sung."

Next, Ji Suk Jin asked, "So you mean you had to help him carry his underwear? Would Jo In Sung pay the physical examination fee for you if you helped him so enthusiastically?". Hearing that, Lee Kwang Soo wittily replied, "Actually, he paid for me."

HaHa then continued to ask, "Do you get paid? How much is your salary?". Yoo Jae Suk brought out laughter when "adding fuel to the fire", saying, "He doesn't get a monthly salary but on a case-by-case basis."

Reporter Park Jung Sun

• Like 1

285aa9a5440240b9b306b26bfb519cce.jpeg?s=

Lee Kwang Soo Talks About Close Friendship With Jo In Sung + “Running Man” Members React With Savage Comments

The “Running Man” cast teased Lee Kwang Soo about his friendship with actor Jo In Sung!

On the May 10 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” the staff announced that the cast would be taking part in a special birthday race. Lee Kwang Soo responded, “Oh, because it’s Kim Jong Kook‘s birthday. April 25!” The other members nodded in agreement, and Ji Suk Jin commented, “It must be tiring to have to remember things like that.”

Yoo Jae Suk joked, “He has to memorize things like that if he wants to be an assistant,” and Ji Suk Jin teasingly added, “That’s true. If he wants to be a brown-noser, he needs to remember those things.”

Yoo Jae Suk then brought up the fact that Lee Kwang Soo recently got his health exam together with Jo In Sung, and Lee Kwang Soo replied with a laugh, “Why are you talking about that? Why is getting a health exam together brown-nosing?”

Poking fun at Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin jokingly asked, “Did you hold his underwear for him when you guys were changing? Does In Sung pay for your health exam if you help him out like that?” Lee Kwang Soo then made everyone laugh by admitting, “He did pay for it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1399397wpp/lee-kwang-soo-talks-about-close-friendship-with-jo-in-sung-running-man-members-react-with-savage-comments

• 2 weeks later...

large_80c0ada73460154d62a930e2b75e634496

Veteran Actress Kim Soomi Revealed That She Actually Once Planned to Film a Romance Drama with Jo Insung Who is 32 Years Younger Than Her

Kim Soomi is very fond of Jo Insung that she thought to play romance drama with him. 

During the May 20th episode of MBC's 'Radio Star,' Kim Soomi has once again expressed her affection to actor Jo Insung, who is 32 years younger than her.

While talking about her 50 years career as an actress, Kim Soomi shared her wish to make one self-produced drama. The 1949-born actress said that she is currently preparing for it and it got great responses from multiple TV channels.

1590050945364-1590050945364.png

The veteran actress then surprised everyone at the set saying that she actually once wrote a melodrama of Jo Insung and her, titled 'I Live While Looking at You.' She remarked, "There's a kiss scene there," and added, "Insung said that he would never take the role." Panelists and the other guests burst in laughter. 

1590050977068-1590050977068.png

Kim Soomi went on, "I even asked Jo Insung's manager how far he has known about the drama. The manager said that Jo Insung would never accept it and he wishes I did not talk about him on TV too often," causing even louder laughter at the set. 

To avoid misunderstandings, Kim Soomi explained, "But Jo Insung is very loyal to me, he even guested to my programs." 

Spoiler

1590051003733-1590051003733.png

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/05/21/veteran-actress-kim-soomi-revealed-that-she-actually-once-planned-to-film-a-romance-drama-with-jo-insung-who-is-32-years-younger-than-her-353067

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Summer tent-pole films set new release dates despite increase in movie attendance

Amid the prolonged COVID-19 pandemic, several big name film studios announced changes to their summer releases of "tent-pole" films.

Delayed movies include "Mogadishu."

Lotte Entertainment also made changes to its release calendar. It plans to release the high-budget action film "Mogadishu," featuring Kim Yoon-seok and Jo In-sung, in the fall.

Directed by Ryoo Seung-wan, the film depicts the life-or-death escape of South Korean and North Korean embassy workers stranded in the midst of the Somali Civil War that took place in the 1990s.

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/06/689_291141.html

• Love 1

5 K-Drama Couples Whose Chemistry Was So Strong That People Were Convinced That They Were Dating

Number 4 almost became a couple.

K-Drama couples can be quite heartwarming, as some of them just have insane chemistry together. Sometimes, this chemistry can be so strong that viewers start questioning their relationship off-screen. Here are a few K-Drama couples whose chemistry was so strong that people were convinced that they were dating.

3. Gong Hyo Jin & Jo In Sung (It’s Okay, That’s Love)

One of the biggest reasons viewers were convinced that these two were in a relationship was due to their intense kiss scenes, which viewers thought were a little too passionate for a K-Drama couple.

Rumors also started spreading when Dispatch caught the two spending time together off-camera.

Both of their agencies ended up denying the news and shared that the two were just great friends.
(skipped unrelated.....)

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

alert ~ in case chingus haven't noticed, there is a jo in sung theme badge available in the members shop!!!! check it out! buy it using your soompi points to proudly display on your profile!

:coolshades:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top 10 Most-Watched K-Drama OST Music Videos on YouTube

Apart from a good storyline and amazing cast, viewers also look forward to the Korean drama soundtrack (OST). Though cinematography, storytelling, and actors are important in creating a hit series, no doubt that OST takes the momentum of emotions in each scene.

Many netizens would search and download an OST because of the tune, relatable lyrics, simply to reminisce particular scenes. And undeniably, a soundtrack can become the trademark of a drama. Songs tend to remind us of the K-dramas that we loved and stayed up all night for.

Here's the list of the topmost viewed K-drama OST music videos on YouTube.

Best Luck

The Artist: Chen (EXO)

Number Views as of writing: 50,166,666

K-Drama: "It's Okay, It's Love"

Recognized as the Best OST by a Male Artist award. Chen won the award in the 16th Seoul International Youth Film Festival back in 2014. Chen gave a feel-good song for the "It's Okay,

It's Love" (It's Okay, That's Love"). Actor Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, EXO's Doh Kyungsoo, Lee Kwang Soo, and Sung Dong Il starred in this drama.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118356/20200709/top-10-watched-k-drama-ost-music-videos-youtube.htm

• Like 1

Five Korean heartthrobs still dashing and elegant in 40s

202005231905776350_5ec9015a978b1.jpg?typ

◼︎ Jo In Sung

How can you not love this man? Born in July 1981, Jo In Sung has been enthusiastically working as a top actor and always receiving passionate love since his debut. As a representative visual god of Korea, Jo In Sung proudly possesses a sculptural visual and model-standard body proportions with a height of 187 cm. Anyone regardless of gender who has actually seen him in person can't help admiring him.

In daily life, he is a kind and sincere man just like his name, In Sung. Unlike an open-minded and straightforward Jo In Sung in real life, he often plays the characters with distorted personalities. Nevertheless, the actor showcases his prominent acting knacks through a tough appearance and enables the audience to feel complicated, fragile inner feelings at the same time.

https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/celeb/0.15617250?boardId=1787

• Love 1

Jo In Sung Dons FENDI’s Leisure Wear, To Bare Insightful Thoughts For Harper’s Bazaar 24th Anniversary Issue

jo-in-sung-hellokpop-660x315.jpg

Switching from boss to boyfriend looks, the preview photos of Jo In Sung for Harper’s Bazaar is truly sweet and spectacular!

As the cover model to celebrate the magazine’s 24th founding year, Jo In Sung is as phenomenal of Harper’s Bazaar. Known for his rare pictorials and interview, the actor will grace the August issue of the fashion magazine.

jo-in-sung-harpers-bazaar-kdramadiary-a.

The pre-released interview details reveal the actor’s current thoughts and principles. Explaining his infrequent interviews, he said, “I often do interviews for my work, but I don’t have much to say after the promotion season.”

Confessing the jitters he still feels in front of the camera, Jo In Sung relays how It’s not easy to erase 100% awkwardness in front of the camera. “Acting is a complex result of some tension, self-calculation, and emotion. It is my body, but there are times when I don’t follow my own wishes. I think it always starts at zero value. So it’s fun,” he added.

jo-in-sung-harpers-bazaar-kdramadiary-b.

Revealing a serious attitude toward his and being an actor. he remarks that he is his own self’s best friend. “I don’t want to cheat more than anything. Others don’t know how honest I am to me, how they empathize with my mind, but I must know. I always try to do my best and know and respect myself.”

Jo In Sung is set to bare more of himself in the interview. Aside from that, he will feature “leisure wear” for Fendi’s 2020 Free Fall collection consisting of dreamy mood with unique charismatic looks.

This pictorial and interview article can be found in the August issue of Harpers Bazaar through the official website.

jo-in-sung-harpers-bazaar-kdramadiary-c.

Spoiler

Source|Photos: Harper’s Bazaar Korea

• Love 1

Jo In Sung Compares Acting And Modeling, Talks About How He Views Himself, And More

360cab46030349b68e1ba816dd82192a.jpeg?s=

Jo In Sung recently shot a pictorial with Harper’s Bazaar for the magazine’s 24th anniversary!

In the accompanying interview, the actor talked about how comfortable he is in front of the camera, what he thinks of himself, and more.

jo-in-sung-1.jpg

Jo In Sung said, “I do interviews because of my projects, but when the promotion period ends, I don’t really have much to say. I’m just keeping more to myself, thinking ‘Am I really living according to what I say?'”

Jo In Sung admitted that he is still awkward in front of the camera. “It’s not easy to completely get rid of any awkwardness in front of the camera,” he said.

jo-in-sung-2.jpg

He talked about why posing in front of the camera for a photo shoot is different from acting on set. “Acting is the complex product of slight nerves and one’s own calculations and emotions condensed together,” he explained. “Although it’s my own, there are times when my body won’t do what I want it do to. The performance can be different than expected depending on who I’m acting with as well.”

Jo In Sung continued, “I think it always starts from nothing. That’s why it’s fun.”

jo-in-sung.jpg

With the premiere of his newest film “Muqdisho” (literal title) ahead of him, Jo In Sung reflected on his life as an actor. Naming himself as his closest friend, Jo In Sung said, “More than anything, I don’t want to fool myself. Even if no one else knows how honest I am with myself or how to emotionally relate to me, I should recognize it on my own.”

He concluded, “I try to respect and acknowledge for myself that I’m always working hard to do my best.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412818wpp/jo-in-sung-compares-acting-and-modeling-talks-about-how-he-views-himself-and-more

[SBS Star] Zo In Sung Shares He Is Still Awkward in Front of the Camera

201450632_1280.jpg

Actor Zo In Sung confessed that he still feels shy whenever he stands in front of the camera. On July 14, fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar Korea dropped the front cover of the magazine's 24th anniversary special issue featuring Zo In Sung as the cover model.

201450633_1280.jpg

During the interview after his photo shoot, Zo In Sung talked more about his life and philosophy as an actor. Zo In Sung said, "I honestly don't have much to say (for the interviews). I'm just keeping more to myself, thinking, 'Am I really living in accordance with what I have said?'"

201450634_1280.jpg

As the interview goes on, Zo In Sung confessed that he is still awkward in front of the camera. He said, "It's not easy to completely get rid of any awkwardness in front of the camera," and shared how posing in front of the camera for a photo shoot is different from acting on set. The actor shared, "Acting is a complex product of slight nerves and one's own calculations and emotions all condensed together."

201450635_1280.jpg

Spoiler

201450635_1280.jpg

He continued, "Although it's my own, there are times when my body won't do as I want it to do. The outcome can also be different than expected, depending on who I'm acting with. I think acting always starts from nothing. That's why it's fun."

(Credit= Harper's Bazaar Korea) (SBS Star)

A closer look at Jo In Sung’s career-defining roles

images-43.jpeg?w=650&ssl=1

Anyone who has been watching K-dramas for quite some time must have known Jo In Sung and could fairly tell why his name is synonymous to excellence. Sure enough, he is one of the few who have withstood the test of time in the world of Hallyu for over a couple of decades.

His humble beginnings can be traced back to his modelling days before he eventually carved his name among the brightest stars South Korea has ever seen. His candid, humble and generous personality endeared him to so many fans and fellow actors alike.

He is known to be a great friend and mentor to popular actors who are his juniors, like Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo and D.O. just to mention a few. Thus, his stature and reputation have been the standard to refer to by some of the youngbloods in the Korean entertainment industry.

But more than just having great looks, his success is greatly attributed to his in-depth portrayal of characters which leaves a realistic impression to the viewers. As a critically acclaimed artist, he is one of the few who is very keen and careful with the projects that he chooses to work on. No wonder all of his TV and film endeavors were high-yielding in terms of recognition and awards. Add up the fact that as third highest paid actor in South Korea speaks volume about his worth in Hallyu.

1. Park Tae Soo (The King)

images-33.jpeg?w=780&is-pending-load=1#0

Playing the role of Park Tae Soo, Jo In Sung characterized a man who rose from poverty which was rooted upon his sturdy ambition to become a prosecutor in order to elevate his status in society. For him, prosecutors are like gods who have the capability to grasp the law into their hands and circumvent it if need be.

So, he tried mightily to get into the very prestigious Seoul National University law school and worked hard to pass the bar exams in order to realize his dream. Armed with skills and fresh idealism, he was ready to take on the world only to be ruined by the the authority that held him under in a corrupt environment.

The King is a legal and political satire exposing the dark side of power struggle within the government and the legal world. This movie details how dark ambitions can destroy one’s principles and integrity especially if the stakes are high. Talk about power and money.

Spoiler

2. Hong-Rim (A Frozen Flower)

images-44.jpeg?w=780&is-pending-load=1#0

This was, by far, his most daring and provocative, not to mention controversial role that he played as an actor. His artistry was put to the test with this unconventional role that challenged the conservative Korean culture.

In this historical film, Jo In Sung played the character of Hong-rim, a man groomed by the king to be the general of his army. Having developed a close relationship with the king for being his right hand, he eventually became the king’s lover.

Because of the deep affection towards Hong-rim, the king was unable to bring himself to sleep with his queen and so he faced the dilemma of producing an heir. With his full trust on Hong-rim, the king secretly ordered him to sleep with the queen to impregnate her. Out of loyalty and sense of duty, Hong-rim did as what he was ordered to do which eventually led him and the queen falling mutually in love and thus breaking his loyalty towards the king.

3. Jung Jae-Min (What Happened In Bali)

1594624537563_images-37.jpeg?w=625&ssl=1

Jo In Sung took the role of a young heir to a big company whose personality couldn’t be more arrogant and childish given his well-off upbringing. He fell in love with the tourist guide he met in Bali, Lee Soo-joong (Ha Ji Won), but he eventually found himself in a complicated love triangle involving Kang In- wook (So Ji Sub) as his bitter rival.

The character itself was so complex to portray as he had to transition from being the carefree, irresponsible guy to someone who became so engrossed with love to the point of obsession. To further extent, he crossed the line of death out of desperation. His performance had defied the culture of predictability in terms of acting performance.

So exquisite was the character portrayal that he bagged the highly coveted Baeksang Best Actor Award in 2004 at the age of 22 besting older and more experienced actors for that recognition. After which, he started to become one of the most sought-after leading men banking on the acting prowess he had shown in that series. What Happened In Bali was released by SBS in 2004 and has catapulted Jo In Sung to stardom.

Working alongside his equally excellent contemporaries, Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub, What Happened In Bali became a beloved classic K-drama whose storyline has set the bar high for tragic melodrama-themed series.

4. Oh Soo (That Winter, The Wind Blows)

images-40.jpeg?w=780&is-pending-load=1#0

The powerhouse pairing of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo for the series That Winter, The Wind Blows in 2013, as expected, was well-received and very much loved not only by the Korean audience, but also by the K-drama enthusiasts across Asia.

In that series, Jo In Sung played the character of Oh Soo who was a seasoned con-man-cum-gangster. His main goal was to deceive a blind heiress, Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), as he pretends to be her long lost brother all for the sake of money. Having mastered the art of conning people, he thought the job was too easy to accomplish only to fall victim to his own trap when he unexpectedly fell in love with her.

His performance in this drama series was beyond impressive that he garnerned several accolades from different award-giving bodies. 

5. Jang Jae-Yeol(It’s Okay, That’s Love)

images-41.jpeg?w=780&is-pending-load=1#0

This is arguably his best performance earning him a Daesang award for his characterization of a man with an undiagnosed schizophrenia.

In It’s Okay, That’s Love, Jo In Sung played the role of a best-selling author of mystery novels as well as a well-loved DJ who was scarred by his traumatic childhood experiences. He thought that, all the while, he had already liberated himself from the pangs of his dark past. But the unhealed wounds that he tried so hard to suppress had manifested in a different form.

Just like what he did in A Frozen Flower, Jo In Sung took the audience in an uncharted territory through his acting performance- that is exploring the world of someone who suffers from schizophrenia. He allowed the viewers to not just see what a patient with mental illness goes through on a superficial level, but more importantly, his performance gave the audience raw feels about the kind of reality they live in as well as how they perceive the world as told and expressed through the patient’s point of view.

In many respects, his portrayal is a huge help in educating people to better understand those who suffer from any form of mental illness. Hence, prejudices and stigma can be avoided.

With so much depth and substance in all of his projects, Jo In Sung has just proven time and again that quality and content are his foremost considerations in his craft as an artist.

He is a rare kind indeed with his stunning looks, unparalleled talent and good-natured personality. He may not be that visible in the small screen for quite a while, yet his star continues to burn bright. 

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/13/a-closer-look-at-jo-in-sungs-career-defining-roles/

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jo In Sung flaunts stunning visual in new photoshoot

dc10be8c-8712-46bc-9612-8b342c3b3fca.jpg

7514a263-a648-477f-af94-de655e4626ba.jpg

9803466e-5dda-40fd-afd1-d171eede7c13.jpg

Spoiler

Jo In Sung has revealed his recent situation via the new magazine photos.

Actor Jo In Sung appeared on the cover of Harper's Bazaar's August issue on the occasion of global fashion house Fendi launching a new collection.

In this series of pictorials, posing with a signature charming expression in a dreamy atmosphere, Jo In Sung immersed in the brand Fendi's 2020 Pre-Fall collection. It is known that this collection is inspired by leisurewear.

The famous actor pulled off various styles in the new photoshoot, from the outfit well-suited to his body shape with a free silhouette to a casual suit that gives off his gentle charisma.

On the other hand, Jo In Sung's movie "Mogadishu" is about to hit theaters in the second half of this year.

Reporter Cho Yeon Gyeong cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr Photos = Harper's Bazaar Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 1

Jo In Sung Poses for Harper’s Bazaar's 24th Anniversary Issue + Talks About His Life and More!

jo-in-sung-poses-for-harper-s-bazaars-24

Jo In Sung's last drama was in 2014, "It's Okay, That's Love," and the film 2018 "The Great Battle." Amid his hiatus from the small screen, he graced the cover of Harper's Bazaar to celebrate the magazine's 24th founding anniversary. 

Accompanied by the pictorial is the actor's exclusive interview to share his principles and thoughts about acting, modeling, and more.

In his pre-released interview, he detailed how crucial it is to work in busy schedules. He explained, "In line with my work, there are times I often do interviews, but I don't have much to say after the promotion season."

In Focus: Jo In Sung Poses For Harper’s Bazaar 24th Anniversary + His Thoughts About Life And More

He admitted that, for the longest time he's been into acting and modeling, he still feels jitters whenever he's filming. The actor has been in the industry since his debut in 1998 as a model and soon started acting.

"I still feel shaken, and it's not easy to completely get rid of any awkwardness in front of the camera," he shared.

With all the glamor and working with a different set of production teams, the actor compares posing for a photoshoot that is different from acting. He explained, "Acting is the complex product of slight nerves and one's calculations and emotions condensed together. When I think of it, there are times when my body won't do what I want to do, though I think it always starts at zero value." 

He added, "In anything I do, the performance can be different from what is expected, depending on who I'm acting with. I guess it always starts from nothing, that's why it's fun."

Jo In Sung remarks about being an actor and that he is his own self's closest friend. "I'd rather not fool myself more than anything. People don't know how honest I am towards myself. Though how they empathize with my mind, but I must know. For a long time, I always try to do my best, know, and respect myself." 

In Focus: Jo In Sung Poses For Harper’s Bazaar 24th Anniversary + His Thoughts About Life And More

In this interview, Jo In Sung reveals more of himself towards his career and thoughts about life. He will also appear for Fendi's 2020 Fall collection "Leisure Wear," consisting of dreamy mood. 

In April, the actor was reported to have been admitted to the hospital and received treatment for experiencing pain on his knee. His agency then stressed that it has nothing to do with his schedules in filming a movie. The actor received treatment and a simple procedure and was discharged after. 

Jo In Sung completed filming the movie "Muqdisho" (literal title) with director Ryu Seung Wan. This will be his comeback to the silver screen since his historical film in 2018. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118411/20200714/jo-sung-poses-harper-s-bazaars-24th-anniversary-issue-talks.htm

• Like 1

Kim Shin Young Shares Story Of How She Accidentally Caused A Fight Between Jo In Sung And Jung Woo Sung

b4e7c34c7efd4d5db10afe6757bc83cc.jpeg?s=

Kim Shin Young talked about her funny first meeting with Jo In Sung and Jung Woo Sung!

On the July 18 episode of MBC’s “The Manager,” Kim Shin Young met Hwang Jung Min and Lee Jung Jae, who appeared as guests on her radio show.

Before she met the actors, Kim Shin Young expressed how nervous she was. She explained, “I’ve met Jo In Sung and Jung Woo Sung before, but I was especially nervous that day.”

202007182235111110_2_20200718232919492.j

Kim Shin Young continued, “Once, there was a time when Jo In Sung and Jung Woo Sung fought because they both wanted to pay for my meal. I was just out eating a meal when I ran into Cha Tae Hyun. He introduced me to Jung Woo Sung and Jo In Sung. I was so nervous that I accidentally mashed up ‘Hello’ and ‘Nice to meet you’ to say ‘Hello to meet you’ when I greeted them.”

The latest episode of “The Manager” will soon be available with English subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, catch up on last week’s episode of the show below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Famous Korean Actors and Their Rumored and Non-Rumored Ex-Girlfriends

In an industry where great-looking celebrities take care of their status, every action comes with a price of success or consequences. For instance, pieces of news about Korean celebrities being linked to or relating to something romantic is like landing on a gold mine.

There may have been extensive provisions for managing talents, may it be a free agent or under a Korean entertainment agency, though only a few celebrities exposed their relationship in public.

Let's take a peek of Korean actors with their rumored ex-girlfriends or have exposed their relationships to public glare.

Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee

Famous Korean Actors and Their Rumored Ex-Girlfriend
(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

The couple dated back in 2013 and in a relationship for 18 months before they ended, they broke up. It was reported that their relationship was neglected due to their busy schedules and naturally separated the two.

(skipped unrelated.....)

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118421/20200715/famous-korean-actors-rumored-non-ex-girlfriends.htm

• Like 1