Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

5 Korean Dramas With The Most WTF Endings In The History of K-Dramas

3 Something Happened in Bali (2004)

All the main characters die. There’s a love triangle, one man kills both the male lead and female lead because he loves the female lead. Female lead reveals she really loves the assailant. Assailant commits suicide from the truth. The drama had no indication it was grim in nature until the very last end.

KxXDgdz6ZA5HmLryTnFPWiXgg6OElJHEUI4Wtp0D

source : koreaboo

On 12/02/2018 at 3:15 PM, willenette said:

Hi Issabella, JIS has not been in a spotlight much this past year & I'm happy that he's filming a movie, which has just wrapped-up & is currently in post-production. I heard that it will be in theaters this 2nd quarter. This will be his 2nd period movie, the 1st was "A Frozen Flower."  I love this, too. Seriously, JIS is been long overdue for a drama. I miss seeing him in K-dramas.  :lol:

I've seen "A Frozen Flower". Not my cup of tea but i watched it because, well, he was on it. And not discounting the fact that he looks great in period costumes, too! I just love him. Everything about him.:blush:

• 4 weeks later...

*** Awww………JIS is such a very good friend. :lol: He worked with writer of the drama Noh Hee Kyung and PD Kim Gyu Tae on previous dramas, It’s Okay It’s Love and That Winter The Wind Blows.

Jo In Sung makes a cameo appearance in 'Live' for close friend Lee Kwang Soo

Lee-Kwang-Soo-jo-in-sung.jpg

Jo In Sung will be making a cameo appearance in upcoming tvN drama 'Live'!

On March 7, tvN shared a photo of Jo In Sung on the drama set via Instagram. The caption read, "I thought we lit up another light on the sets but it was actually Jo In Sung-nim..! What a special friendship ♥"

It's been revealed the actor decided to make a cameo appearance in support of his close friend Lee Kwang Soo.

'Live' starring Lee Kwang Soo and Jung Yoo Mi tells the story of real, everyday police officers from the lowest field cadets and patrol officers to their superiors, including corporals, captains, and more.

The first episode is scheduled to air on March 10. 

Lee-Kwang-Soo_jo-in-sung_1520460220_j.jp

source : allkpop

• Like 1

*** Ohhh.............how can you choose between these actors?  :lol:

Son Ye Jin Chooses Between Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, And Jung Woo Sung

Son-Ye-Jin-Jo-In-Sung-So-Ji-Sub-Jung-Woo

Son Ye Jin and So Ji Sub were interviewed about their upcoming film on MBC’s “Section TV.”

On the March 11 broadcast of the entertainment news show, the two actors answered questions about working together on the film “Be With You.” When VIXX member and special news reporter N asked if they felt different as time had passed since working together 17 years ago, So Ji Sub answered, “Not at all.”

Son-Ye-Jin3.jpg

After appearing on many romance films, Son Ye Jin is described as “the queen of melo films.” She acted in the film “Classic” with Jo In Sung, “A Moment to Remember” with Jung Woo Sung, and “Be With You” with So Ji Sub.

When asked about the differences between these actors, Son Ye Jin laughed and said, “It’s already been 14 years and it’s been a while.” So Ji Sub quickly paraphrased the question and told her, “I think they want you to choose one out of the three.”

N explained that this wasn’t his intention, but since So Ji Sub seemed to want it that way, N asked her to choose between the three actors.

Son Ye Jin jokingly replied, “Of course it’s…Jung Woo Sung” and So Ji Sub interjected, “I didn’t even expect you [to pick me]!” Son Ye Jin added, “I’m kidding. Of course, it’s So Ji Sub.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

10+ Restaurants That Celebs Are Always Spotted At

Visit these restaurants if you want to meet a celebrity!

Heading to Seoul? Hungry? Then why don’t you try these restaurants where you’ll likely run into a celebrity!

8. SIORI

This Korean-American fusion restaurant focuses on crab and oysters. It is located at 89-4 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

LHXLsKnYG-4YbBmq1gdBmDsK0uUfnOlTLA7u3osx

Sunmi, Jo In Sung, and Jun Ji Hyun all frequent this spot.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• 2 weeks later...

10 Celebrities Who Go Over And Beyond For Their Staff

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the kindest of them all?

B05yLxeXZmrjS5MMj0DnUDrVOGvI0dUjlUm184J9

4. Jo In Sung

Actor Jo In Sung is also another benevolent giver to his close friends and staff. When best friend Song Joong Ki was discharged from the military service, Jo In Sung paid for his trip to Thailand with him and Lee Kwang Soo. In 2015, when his long-time stylist got married, he gifted him with a car as a wedding gift- and he paid for the full amount of the vehicle insurance fee as well!

(skipped unrelated.....)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

I'm new to this forum as well as almost a year of a k drama/movie fan.  Such a late bloomer.  Saw JIS in That Winter the Wind Blows and I was blown away with his acting and his good looks.

I am just trying to read the posts here and I am so happy to discover this site.  

Anyway, I saw that there was question whether JIS attended the wedding of his friend and I happened to come across this...

SongSong KiKyo Couple-Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo added 2 new photos.

November 8, 2017 ·

"For those who's asking me about JO IN SUNG's ATTENDANCE IN OUR BELOVED COUPLE WEDDING"

-According to @poison_ivy714 (On Instagram)

"Jo In Sung"-Oppa was ATTEND SONGSONGCOUPLE's WEDDING. (He wore that CREAM COLORED COAT) So its CONFIRMED that he do attend the wedding of his closest Friends Song Joongki-HyeKyo.

`xie :wink: (According also to @poison_ivy714,There are some FILIPINO? (What?) People do bashed our Mrs.Song Saying she is the reason why In-Sung Oppa dont attend the wedding? [FOR SOME SONGSONG COUPLE FILIPINO SHIPPERS-We're not the one she pointed out here comrades,I think she was refering on those haters and bashers of our couple.]

BUT WHATEVER THE THING IS,I DO BELIEVE THAT IN SUNG AND SONGSONG COUPLE WAS SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER LIKE FRIENDS,Actually In-Sung Oppa Is the way Why SongSongCouple met,First on TWTWB (Kyo and In-sung oppa's Drama) and then he is the one recommending Our Mr.Song For Dots Character of Yoo Si Jin,And oh~ other thing WHAT IS THE CONNECTION OF INSUNG OPPA TO OUR MRS.SONG? .. why do you bash our Mrs.Song? What's the matter? You know what chingu's I DONT SEE THE CONNECTION! But Still Haters is haters,I just want to say something to the all of you.

That;

"The #SongSongCouple and their Shippers was just SPREADING AND DO TESTIFIED THE 'TRUE LOVE'-Which is the MOST POWERFUL WEAPON THAT COULD DEFEAT ALL,We dont want any warzoned happen or any hatred feelings do spread,JUST LIVE WITH LOVE CHINGUS! "

-No dont just Live on it,Feel and do Showed it also,For everybody to follow.

The admins here~)

Show more reactions

CommentShare

Top Comments

On 4/4/2018 at 8:34 PM, graciana100 said:

Hi, 

I'm new to this forum as well as almost a year of a k drama/movie fan.  Such a late bloomer.  Saw JIS in That Winter the Wind Blows and I was blown away with his acting and his good looks.

I am just trying to read the posts here and I am so happy to discover this site.  

Anyway, I saw that there was question whether JIS attended the wedding of his friend and I happened to come across this...

SongSong KiKyo Couple-Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo added 2 new photos.

November 8, 2017 ·

"For those who's asking me about JO IN SUNG's ATTENDANCE IN OUR BELOVED COUPLE WEDDING"

-According to @poison_ivy714 (On Instagram)

"Jo In Sung"-Oppa was ATTEND SONGSONGCOUPLE's WEDDING. (He wore that CREAM COLORED COAT) So its CONFIRMED that he do attend the wedding of his closest Friends Song Joongki-HyeKyo.

`xie :wink: (According also to @poison_ivy714,There are some FILIPINO? (What?) People do bashed our Mrs.Song Saying she is the reason why In-Sung Oppa dont attend the wedding? [FOR SOME SONGSONG COUPLE FILIPINO SHIPPERS-We're not the one she pointed out here comrades,I think she was refering on those haters and bashers of our couple.]

BUT WHATEVER THE THING IS,I DO BELIEVE THAT IN SUNG AND SONGSONG COUPLE WAS SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER LIKE FRIENDS,Actually In-Sung Oppa Is the way Why SongSongCouple met,First on TWTWB (Kyo and In-sung oppa's Drama) and then he is the one recommending Our Mr.Song For Dots Character of Yoo Si Jin,And oh~ other thing WHAT IS THE CONNECTION OF INSUNG OPPA TO OUR MRS.SONG? .. why do you bash our Mrs.Song? What's the matter? You know what chingu's I DONT SEE THE CONNECTION! But Still Haters is haters,I just want to say something to the all of you.

That;

"The #SongSongCouple and their Shippers was just SPREADING AND DO TESTIFIED THE 'TRUE LOVE'-Which is the MOST POWERFUL WEAPON THAT COULD DEFEAT ALL,We dont want any warzoned happen or any hatred feelings do spread,JUST LIVE WITH LOVE CHINGUS! "

-No dont just Live on it,Feel and do Showed it also,For everybody to follow.

The admins here~)

Show more reactions

CommentShare

Top Comments

Hi graciana, thanks for sharing this.  The drama is good. This is a melodrama that has such beautiful cinematography.  How gorgeous it was to look at. Everything is gorgeous. But there were also things that left me scratching my head. The ending is truly a head-scratcher. But, I love the strikingly attractive close-ups of our characters especially JIS. I enjoyed the brisk pace and the lack of drag. Another thing that really worked for me was Jo in Sung’s performance as Oh Soo. I will say that his delivery as Oh Soo is nuanced and detailed. Jin Sung (Kim Bum) was a very welcome breath of fresh air. His character is likable and interesting.  The bromance between JIS & KB don’t take center stage, but it is a strong and distinct throughout the show, and I enjoyed it. :lol:

6 Korean Gangster Movies You Need In Your Life

Sashimi knives and bloodied faces are pretty much the status quo in Korean gangster movies. They’re graphically violent, full of bad language and scrupulous behavior, but damn are they cool! Below are just a few recommendations from the plethora of great movies you should totally check out!

“A Dirty Carnival” (2006)

dirty-carnival.jpg

Byung Doo (played by Jo In Sung) is a low-level gangster who is always seemingly on the outskirts of success. Eventually, his struggling family situation forces him to take drastic measures, pushing his principles and humanity to their limits. It’s made clear from the beginning that Byung Doo has been in the crime business for a while and is indebted to his crime bosses, who never let him get a step up. He values his image and doesn’t like to lose face, which motivates a lot of bad decisions along the way, but ultimately, he wants to be a good son and brother and to provide for his family.

A lot of gangster movies show one side of the story and glamorize the violence and money; “A Dirty Carnival” does have some truly amazing fight scenes with dozens of opposing men with baseball bats and arcade games to smash against each other’s heads, but it shows the consequences of really hurting someone amidst a turf war and the politics of the crime world, which is far less glamorous.

Namgoong Min plays Min Ho, a rising film director who reunites with Byung Doo after falling out of touch since high school. He’s fascinated with the gangster life and wants to make a movie depicting it, but at every turn, Byung Doo makes clear it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Take out the violence, and you’ve essentially got a storyline about corporate business, struggling to rise up in the ranks and make money legitimately, and maintaining your identity amongst colleagues and higher-ups trying to mold you into something else.

Like “Friend,” the movie focuses on friendship, loyalty, and betrayal towards the end but it is an interesting new take on the genre that earned a ton of accolades for Director Yoo Ha and deserves a watch!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Thanks, Willamette for the welcome.  I just discovered K Drama and movies last year; had surgery and was off work for 4 months.  That's when I saw JIS.  Now, I'm a fan!!!  I have been collecting his DVD's now, trolling in the net for more news about him.

It is heartwarming to read that he is one of the most well-mannered celebrity in his field.  

I had been reading this thread now and discovering more about him.  Is there a new project for him?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 3:45 AM, graciana100 said:

Thanks, Willamette for the welcome.  I just discovered K Drama and movies last year; had surgery and was off work for 4 months.  That's when I saw JIS.  Now, I'm a fan!!!  I have been collecting his DVD's now, trolling in the net for more news about him.

It is heartwarming to read that he is one of the most well-mannered celebrity in his field.  

I had been reading this thread now and discovering more about him.  Is there a new project for him?  

Hi graciana JIS will be returning to a historical period film titled ““Ansi City”. He will be playing the leading role in the movie. IDK if they're done filming the movie since any updates & news about it is so rare. I hardly read any news & pictures on the set ever since.  Although, it was reported that this is a large-scale project.  I'm excited to see Jo in Sung in this new movie.  I hope he will also come back to dramaland soon.  I prefer him to do a drama because aside from longer time to watch him on the screen, doing a drama has greater international reach. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

5 Male Leads From Korea’s Biggest Shows Who Were Supposed To Be Played By Someone Else

These shows could have turned out completely different…!

These Korean blockbusters and mega-hit TV series all had strong male leads. Surprisingly, none of them had been the initial cast the production tried to sign!

1. Gong Yoo vs. Song Joong Ki

The Descendants of the Sun team initially had actor Gong Yoo in mind for the role of Captain Yoo Si Jin. Unfortunately, with long periods of overseas shooting, mandatory short hairstyle, and 100% pre-production requirement,  the role was difficult to cast. Along with Gong Yoo, actors Won Bin, Jo In Sung, and Kim Woo Bin were offered but turned down the role.

Song Joong Ki gained a tremendous amount of international popularity with his appearance in the show as the special forces unit leader, and met actress Song Hye Kyo to whom he later got married.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

On 5/8/2018 at 3:21 PM, Aderina Mulyono said:

His bro seems a lot younger than in sung.... their face looks very similar to each other and they have same habit : drinking.....

:tongue::tongue:

Hi Aderina Mulyono, and his bro is also attractive just like him. They look alike especially the eyes.  :lol:

k009.jpg

photo971596.jpg

Jo In-sung went to Jeju Island where he bought a town house worth 1.5 billion won. He visited the house with his family and carefully looked at the structure and facilities beforehand. It looks like he's going to use it as his second house.

In fact, Jo In-sung has been going back and forth Jeju a lot recently. Witnesses have been popsting pictures and signatures on SNS saying that they've spotted him.

A real estate agent in Jeju Island says the house he bought it 10 minutes away from the airport and it's possible to reside in it right away anytime he goes there from Seoul. A famous duty free store is nearby and security systems run 24 hours.

Jo In-sung also bought an office-tel space in the Jamsil Lotte World Tower worth 4.5 billion won last year and presented it to his parents and sister.

Meanwhile, Jo In-sung is taking a break after filming the blockbuster "Ansi Fortress". Blockbuster "Ansi Fortress" is the story of the war to defend Ansi Fortress fought between General Yang Man-chun of the Goguryeo and the Tang dynasty, one of the most powerful wars in Chinese history starring Jo In-sung, Nam Joo-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Bae Sung-woo, Um Tae-goo, Seolhyun, and Sung Dong-il.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

• 3 weeks later...

Zo In Sungs New Movie The Great Battle Unveils Official Posters

201183613_1280.jpg

The upcoming historical movie 'The Great Battle' has finally released official posters. On May 18, it was reported that the first screening of the film has successfully been done during this year's 'Canne Film Festival'.

201183609_1280.jpg

The film especially garnered a lot of attention as the screening event unveiled massive fighting scenes in the movie with breathtaking visual effects.

201183610_1280.jpg

'The Great Battle' reenacts the 88-day war between Goguryeo and Tang China at Ansi Fortress.

201183611_1280.jpg

Actor Zo In Sung plays admiral 'Yang Man-chun', the Goguryeo commander who defended Ansi Fortress against the Chinese invasion.

201183612_1280.jpg

Along with Zo In Sung, 'The Great Battle' features actor Nam Joo Hyuk, Park Sung Woong, Bae Seong Woo, AOA's Seolhyun and many more. The film is scheduled to premiere around Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) this year.

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004764483

Stunning International Posters Revealed for Epic War Film, "The Great Battle"

photo975003.jpg

"The Great Battle" has spared no stops in the newest international posters. They finely edited, giving the rough battlefields an almost dreamy quality often found in gaming imagery. It's beautiful and engaging.

"The Great Battle" (2017)

Directed by Kim Kwang-sik-I

With Jo In-sung, Nam Joo-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Bae Sung-woo, Um Tae-goo, Seolhyun,...

Formerly known as "Ansi Fortress"
Synopsis
A historical film about the siege of Ansi Fortress and the epic eighty-eight day battle that Yang Man-chun and his Goguryeo troops fought against 500,000 invading Tang dynasty men to defend it.

Release date in Korea : 2018

Spoiler

photo975002.jpg

photo975001.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/photos-stunning-international-posters-revealed-for-epic-war-film-the-great-battle-118705.html

Official Posters of Jo Insung, Nam Joohyuk, Seolhyun`s Upcoming Film [The Great Battle] Released

The upcoming highly-anticipated historical movie, 'The Great Battle,' has released official posters ahead of its premiere.

'The Great Battle' (Korean title: 'Anseong-si') is a film produced by Kim Kwangsik, the mastermind behind films 'My Dear Desperado' and 'Tabloid Truth.' The film garnered a lot of anticipation as it has been revealed that the fighting scenes in the movie will be free of CG (computer graphic). According to reports, the film involved approximately 500 thousand soldiers in the movie and had a total of KRW 15 billion in budget.

The first screening of the film has been done during this year's 'Cannes Film Festival' which opens from May 8th to 19th. There are also three official posters which have been released, showing the intense battle of Jo Insung. The first and the second poster have the tagline, "We do not know what surrender is," while the third one says, "Fight until the death."

'The Great Battle' features Jo Insung, Nam Joohyuk, Park Seongwoo, Bae Seongwoo, AOA's Seolhyun, Uhm Taegu, Park Byeongeun, and more. The film is scheduled to premiere sometime this year.

Are you looking forward to the movie 'The Great Battle.'

http://www.kstarlive.com/Official-Posters-of-Jo-Insung--Nam-Joohyuk--Seolhyun-s-Upcoming-Film--The-Great-Battle--Released-5963213

• Like 2

22 hours ago, syntyche said:

Stunning International Posters Revealed for Epic War Film, "The Great Battle"

"The Great Battle" has spared no stops in the newest international posters. They finely edited, giving the rough battlefields an almost dreamy quality often found in gaming imagery. It's beautiful and engaging.

"The Great Battle" (2017)

Directed by Kim Kwang-sik-I

With Jo In-sung, Nam Joo-hyuk, Park Sung-woong, Bae Sung-woo, Um Tae-goo, Seolhyun,...

Formerly known as "Ansi Fortress"
Synopsis
A historical film about the siege of Ansi Fortress and the epic eighty-eight day battle that Yang Man-chun and his Goguryeo troops fought against 500,000 invading Tang dynasty men to defend it.

Release date in Korea : 2018

Reveal hidden contents

photo975002.jpg

photo975001.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/photos-stunning-international-posters-revealed-for-epic-war-film-the-great-battle-118705.html

Official Posters of Jo Insung, Nam Joohyuk, Seolhyun`s Upcoming Film [The Great Battle] Released

The upcoming highly-anticipated historical movie, 'The Great Battle,' has released official posters ahead of its premiere.

'The Great Battle' (Korean title: 'Anseong-si') is a film produced by Kim Kwangsik, the mastermind behind films 'My Dear Desperado' and 'Tabloid Truth.' The film garnered a lot of anticipation as it has been revealed that the fighting scenes in the movie will be free of CG (computer graphic). According to reports, the film involved approximately 500 thousand soldiers in the movie and had a total of KRW 15 billion in budget.

The first screening of the film has been done during this year's 'Cannes Film Festival' which opens from May 8th to 19th. There are also three official posters which have been released, showing the intense battle of Jo Insung. The first and the second poster have the tagline, "We do not know what surrender is," while the third one says, "Fight until the death."

'The Great Battle' features Jo Insung, Nam Joohyuk, Park Seongwoo, Bae Seongwoo, AOA's Seolhyun, Uhm Taegu, Park Byeongeun, and more. The film is scheduled to premiere sometime this year.

Are you looking forward to the movie 'The Great Battle.'

http://www.kstarlive.com/Official-Posters-of-Jo-Insung--Nam-Joohyuk--Seolhyun-s-Upcoming-Film--The-Great-Battle--Released-5963213

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this + the link. So, this is the final title of the movie now, huh? I hope we could get to hear & read MORE news about this. We hardly get any, though.....Also, I hope we could get the exact date of the release this year. Looking forward to this movie for JIS. :lol:

• Like 2