Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@moniw18, based on the IOTL trailers i've seen, it looks like it's gonna be a different JIS . We will see the funny side of him, I think this is his natural self LOL! I also think PD Kim and Writer Noh will make a conscious effort to make IOTL very different from TWTWB or people might lose interest in their project and of course JIS is an intelligent actor I don't think he would have accepted the project had he felt it has any resemblance to TWTWB.

I maybe wrong but I just feel that most K-dramas have that "feeding scene" and another is a "scene in an amusement park". I saw a BTS pic of IOTL with JIS and GHJ and a big ferris wheel at the background LOL! Another K-drama trademark is the "piggyback". I remember JIS doing that to his love interest in WHIB and of course in TWTWB. But these are the things that make K-drama unique  :\">

I also find that scene in Dirty Carnival very touching. I remember how awkward Byung-doo was when he was courting Hyun-joo :x 

@moniw18 Noh Hee Kyung and Kim Kyutae also worked together in Worlds Within and Padam Padam not only TWTWB and IOTL.

@blim0523‌ " it looks like it's gonna be a different JIS " this role is so completely different from the role in TWTWB. JIS only chooses the interesting character these days...different kinds of roles.

Noh Hee Kyung created this character for JIS, a guy with a perfect looks who has OCD (a contrast in character)

one of the reasons those problematic teasers got a lot of attention in Korea because korean people barely see JIS did that kind of stuff...some Korea's media call him melo king.

@everythingnothing: "Noh Hee Kyung created this character for JIS, a guy with a perfect looks who has OCD (a contrast in character)" Thanks again for this info, you really amaze me.

WOW! Writer Noh may have been extremely impressed of JIS acting, JIS on the other hand would have been deeply elated.

I remember reading an article of how Writer Noh was deeply awed of JIS's devotion to his craft he really gets into his character. He is like a chameleon for every project you see a different JIS. I also remember that when TWTWB filming ended JIS called Writer Noh asking her to add more episodes to TWTWB becoz he felt he hasn't given his all. I also remember him crying during that conversation but it wasn't elaborated why he was crying and that Writer Noh advised him not to take his acting too seriously or he might shorten his life (though I don't remember the exact words).

Getting to his character and portraying different characters I think is JIS priority in choosing his projects. I also read an interview that he intentionally takes a long break after every project to make viewers forget his character in his last project. I admire him more for this, he values his art more than money. With this attitude I'm sure his popularity will never wane as he ages. Which reminds me his special day is just 20 days from now. I wish him good health and more projects. If I am allowed to advise him, I would ask him to "please stop smoking" :D

blim0523 said: @willenette, your post is both INSIGHTFUL and AWESOME! thank you so much for enlightening me. I've also observed that Koreans are very conservative. I was even shocked that they brand "dating" as "scandal".

I agree with you IOTL seems like a feel-good K-drama. so excited for it's premiere. I hope I could watch it online.:\">

@willenette, I am Asian too. I really admire the way Koreans have preserved their being conservative.

I'm getting so excited with IOTL, those teasers are really fantastic.  They are arousing the curiosity of viewers on a very high level :D

JIS is DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS couldn't wait to see him again on screen :x

*** I can’t complain because I adore rom-coms. I can’t wait. :))

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Gong Hyo-jin, Jo In-sung go ‘nude’ in poster

20140709000992_0.jpg

Actor Jo In-sung and actress Gong Hyo-jin appear in the official poster of SBS rom-com series "It's Okay, That's Love." (SBS)

The official poster for SBS rom-com series “It’s Okay, That’s Love” was revealed on Wednesday.

The poster shows actor Jo In-sung and actress Gong Hyo-jin lying in a bath tub in their birthday suits, sharing a single sheet of red cloth to cover up the necessary parts. The bright white background and actors’ childlike smiles portray the classic concept of “happy love.”

The drama is a love story between handsome detective novelist Jang Jae-yeol, played by Jo, and seemingly chic but soft-hearted Ji Hae-su, played by Gong. The rom-com will be aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting July 23, following the conclusion of the currently airing cop drama “You Are All Surrounded.”

The drama went through a rocky phase in late June, as its production company admitted to plagiarizing its teaser from a short film by director-choreographer Celia Rowlson-Hall. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

@willenette said: blim, thanks for sharing the drama poster. Wahhh................NICE............the couple in a tub. This is drawing out intimate fantasies. The atmosphere is full of love. The writing 'Are we that strange?' is on top of the poster. Just by looking at the poster, we could hint that the drama might be different from the typical rom-com genres. I like the poster. I find it a brilliant concept.

*** Cool artworks, dear. Thanks for the reminder that his special day is nearing.

@willenette, you are welcome and thanks for your appreciation. Yes all the teasers are awesome, it has very much compensated for the early rocky take-off of IOTL. I agree it's not the typical rom-com, I think it's gonna be a sexy, riot rom-com with all the spices added to make viewers interest tiltilated

@willenette said: blim, thanks for sharing another teaser. Ye, another "sexy" one.....This looks cool. This would make for an awesome drama. How I miss his acting so much in the small screen. I will watch anything just for this man.

you are welcome..yes, been more than I year. miss him so much..yes, all his dramas/movies are worth-watching again and again and again..so hooked on him!

this might be "Off Topic" but I really take my hat off to GHJ for her professionalism, she must be suffering so much in pain and yet she pulled off the Japan scenes with her sunny disposition. I'm not her fan but I greatly admire her for this.

blim0523 said: @willenette said: blim, thanks for sharing another teaser. Ye, another "sexy" one.....This looks cool. This would make for an awesome drama. How I miss his acting so much in the small screen. I will watch anything just for this man.

you are welcome..yes, been more than I year. miss him so much..yes, all his dramas/movies are worth-watching again and again and again..so hooked on him!

this might be "Off Topic" but I really take my hat off to GHJ for her professionalism, she must be suffering so much in pain and yet she pulled off the Japan scenes with her sunny disposition. I'm not her fan but I greatly admire her for this.

Thanks @blim0523 and @everythingnothing.  Of course I was looking forward to IOTL before but now you have all made me feel even better about the collaboration of Noh and Kim.  I didn't know that apart from TWTWB they also collaborated on other projects together.  This can only mean that they work together really well and that can only mean good news for us viewers.  And yes it's very true that JIS seems to have good instincts when he picks his roles now.  I guess we will find out soon enough how it all turns out :).  
I feel really lucky that I posted a question (about writer Noh and Director Kim), then went to sleep and work and when I got back from work - voila, all these answers were waiting for me plus a bonus - some very cool new posters from IOTL woo hoo!  :).   

Yep, the new posters from the series are amazing!  Thanks girls.  They really are teasing us, very cruel lol...  I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas - 13 "sleeps" for IOTL to start  :).  I think that if @Blim0523 and I cannot access IOTL on any of the streaming channels - we will jointly cry!  
And it was lovely of you @blim0523 to do the early birthday poster for JIS.  From what I understand he is always grateful for his fans and if he saw it (you never know, maybe he has :) he would love it.   
@willennette - please keep the info on Korean culture coming - I'm always glued to my computer when reading it - AND please send those doting Korean guys over here - because there are a lot of men here who should learn from them about manners lol.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! I was saw another video teaser of IOTL from my Facebook,would u all can post again.??

@blim0523‌ ,@willenette, @hclover thanks u all so much more for sharing Jis Ghj's teaser, pics.. :x 8-> ;;)

The "Sexy teaser",it's so sexy.!! :\"> 8-} 8-> ..really really exciting and wonder to watch their drama..!! 8-> :x

@moniw18 said: Yep, the new posters from the series are amazing!  Thanks girls.  They really are teasing us, very cruel lol...  I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas - 13 "sleeps" for IOTL to start  :).  I think that if @Blim0523 and I cannot access IOTL on any of the streaming channels - we will jointly cry! 

my dear, you really nailed how to describe the excitement LOL! :)). I would go crazy finding a way how to access it online :)

And it was lovely of you @blim0523 to do the early birthday poster for JIS.  From what I understand he is always grateful for his fans and if he saw it (you never know, maybe he has he would love it.   
@moniw18, you are always so generous with your praises, thank you. I agree with you, you can see that during his FMs.

@hclover96, thank you for those screen caps, my God those eyes, can't find words to describe how expressive they are and JIS is really like an expensive vintage wine, he gets better through the years. Those GIFs from Winix CF making are cute, did he sneeze on the first GIF :)

@Jocelyn Chow, you are most welcome