Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@blim0523 - your comment above about JISs hands made me laugh, it's so true - there's no mistaking THOSE hands (has he ever considered playing the piano?).
Also - I just ventured into the JIS Baidu site for the first time - far out, I don't know how you guys move around that site (let alone copy pics!) kudos to you all, because I couldn't understand the language at all so I was too scared to "click" on anything lol... is there an option to see that site in English?

BUT despite not knowing how to move around on the site (is it a forum?) one thing I could do safely was to play a short video clip (no brainer there - just press a big "Play" button lol) and this particular video clip was from Frozen Flower (don't worry there was nothing R-rated in that particular clip lol) - and it appears those are the cut scenes from the movie.  There is this cute scene of Hong Lim and the Queen in the library where he shows up and thinks she's not there but she runs up to him and hugs him from behind.  This scene definitely wasn't in the movie.  There was no ENG subs with that video clip either so I don't know what they said to each other but it looks like such a sweet scene.  What a shame Yoo Ha decided to cut it (I'm not questioning his decision I just want to have that scene lol).  Also there is another cut scene of the Queen and Hong Lim [before the bed scene] where they appear to have a conversation and I'm curious what the actual dialogue was. 
The official DVD version of FF that I bought does not have the cut scenes.  Does anyone here have any suggestions of getting those scenes (as in being able to keep them - not just to watch them), @everythingnothing or maybe @willenette - you guys are so marvellous at knowing everything JIS-movie related :).

@ moniw18
, i read in an article that he played the piano when he was still young becoz his mom wanted him to

i'm posting a vid of him playing the piano, sorry if this has been posted here already but for your benefit i am posting it, hope i am not violating any soompi rule if this is a re-post...damn those sexy fingers :x

cr: YT

moniw18 said:
The official DVD version of FF that I bought does not have the cut scenes.  Does anyone here have any suggestions of getting those scenes (as in being able to keep them - not just to watch them), @everythingnothing or maybe @willenette - you guys are so marvellous at knowing everything JIS-movie related :).

Thanks @Blim0523 !  It was so lovely to see JIS play the piano!  I had no idea he plays any musical instruments (although I have seen a pic of him with a guitar), so this was quite a treat.  I think JIS's mother is a very smart woman for making him learn how to play the piano because by the sounds of it from @willenette - he retained some interest in it (ie. playing from time to time) AND if he ever takes up a movie role as a musician (you never know :) it will come in very handy :).
Also, thank you @willenette for your suggestion about FF - I got my first FF DVD from Amazon but they didn't offer (unfortunately) any special FF versions (like the Director's Cut or deleted scenes features) BUT I will now try YesAsia.  I'm planning to get my TWTWB DVDs from them (I just need to know that they have good ENG subs with their version). 
Talking of missing people from this thread - @sunshine4ever I always notice when you're not around :)... hope you're all good, just busy (if so I feel your pain lol)

Thank you @blim0523 that's fantastic!  Thank God they don't have that Van in Australia or my diet would be totally ruined because I would be buying that coffee and eating those personalised snacks on a daily basis lol :) 
And this is the first time I have actually seen JIS's autograph (on the white cup?).  I like it, good, strong signature :)

moniw18 said: Thank you @blim0523 that's fantastic!  Thank God they don't have that Van in Australia or my diet would be totally ruined because I would be buying that coffee and eating those personalised snacks on a daily basis lol :) 
And this is the first time I have actually seen JIS's autograph (on the white cup?).  I like it, good, strong signature :)

Thank you @blim0523!  Great pics.  I like that casual look on him.  AND thank you for another pic of his autograph. I am grateful you did that :).
Yes, I agree it is so unfortunate about GHJ and the car accident! And personally I don't think it's an "off-topic" (you were worried about it) because both GHJ and JIS are filming together at the moment so anything that happens to one lead actor inadvertently affects the other lead.  It reminded me a little of the injury JIS sustained to his hand on the set of TWTWB.  I always feel sorry for actors in situations like this because they must feel so much pressure to recover quickly and get back to work to ensure filming is on schedule.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@Moniw18,me too,count on me..thanks so much to @blim0523 for your posted handsome man Jis's pics .. :x 8->.. btw tonight I was watch others Entertainment news from Hk,that LKS of the drama IOTL.,will be taking a new drama Korean with 2 handsome actors JS and (the other I forgot his name, mian..) :x ;;)

Guest meryxsi

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo In Sung Calls Tablo on “Superman Returns”
Jo In Sung Calls Tablo on “Superman Returns”

The close relationship between actor Jo In Sung and Epik High’s Tablo is seen once again, this time at the June 22 airing of “Superman Returns” wherein Jo In Sung gave Tablo a phone call.

The phone call from Jo In Sung came while Tablo, together with Haru, Jang Hyun Seongand his two sons, were in the car on the way to a botanical garden. “Hello, hyung” Jo In Sung said on the line to which Tablo replied, “Hey, In Sung!”

Tablo then talked about how people would be surprised to know that he and Jo In Sung know each other. When asked what kind of relationship the two has, Tablo said, “When we make plans to meet, I purposely arrive late and leave early,” the reason being the height difference between the two.

The phone conversation between the two continued with Tablo telling Jo In Sung where they were going and passing on the phone to Jang Hyun Seong. Jang Hyun Seong then greeted Jo In Sung and said, “Later when you get married and have a baby, let’s hang out.” Jo In Sung then laughed at the other line upon hearing Jang Hyun Seong’s suggestion.

Because the botanical garden where they were going is where Jo In Sung filmed some scenes of his last drama, Tablo then gave the phone to Haru who casually asked her uncle Jo In Sung whether there are dogs and dinosaurs in the botanical garden. Jo In Sung gently answered Haru’s questions and talked more about the place with Tablo.

Tablo

Source : soompi

@ moniw18, you're welcome. me too, i just love his dress-down elegance, it shows his, "THIS IS  ME, LOVE ME OR HATE ME BUT I HAVE TO BE REAL" personality  :x :-*

yup, i also remember that time JIS got injured on his left hand after he broke a glass while doing a scene for TWTWB, luckily for him it wasn't a major injury. I agree with you it's a big pressure for actors to get back to work just to fulfill their contracts. Again, i hope this is not Off Topic, if you have seen the damage of GHJ's van i would say she was still very lucky that she was alive. By the looks of it she not only needs to be healed physically but also emotionally, the accident surely have traumatized her so much. My prayers are with her and all the cast and crew of IOTL that nothing of this kind will happen to any of them again.

@ Jocelyn Chow, you're welcome :x :-*

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-family: 'Open Sans','Helvetica Neue',Arial,sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"@ meryxsi, thanks for this post, Jo In Sung Calls Tablo on “Superman Returns”
I can't help but also laugh at this exchange of conversation between JIS and JHS:
Jang Hyun Seong then greeted Jo In Sung and said, “Later when you get married and have a baby, let’s hang out.” Jo In Sung then laughed at the other line upon hearing Jang Hyun Seong’s suggestion.

I am so excited to know who is going to be JIS' wife and couldn't wait to see how cute his baby/ies would look 8->

@ willenette, you are welcome. I read somewhere that GHJ will go to Japan on the 25th. Hope she is not prematurely going to work just to keep up with the schedule of their filming. It was also mentioned on the same article that they will make some modification to the script to adapt to GHJ condition.

I hope GHJ has fully recovered and strong enough to go back to work also that the modification of the script won't adversely affect the story line. Praying for the best for IOTL. So excited for this drama :>