Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Jo In-seong, Kong Hyo-jin, Lee Gwang-soo and others in "It's Alright, It's Love"

photo446463.jpg
The "It's Alright, It's Love" team gathered for a traditional ritual on the 12th.
The ritual was held on a set in Icheon and Jo In-Seong Kong Hyo-jin, Seong Dong-il, Lee Gwang-soo, Do Kyeong-soo, Jin Kyeong, Choi Seung-kyeong, Choi Hui-seo, Han Jeong-hyeon, Lee Seong-kyeong, Do Sang-woo and other casts, writer Noh Hee-kyeong, producer Kim Kyoo-tae, the staff and SBS drama CP Kim Yeong-seob were there. Jo In-Seong arrived on the set earlier than usual although he didn't have work, so he encouraged his fellow staff and cast.
Producer Kim Kyoo-tae said, "There's no other team better than this. I am very happy to be working with such amazing people".
Writer Noh Hee-kyeong paid her respects solemnly and said, "I think safety comes first. Let's leave it up to the skies to take care of us" and high-fived Kim Kyoo-tae.
Jo In-Seong said, "The art team, set team and other staff are working so hard. This drama is going to be successful because we are working with the undefeated Kong Hyo-jin. Let's all work and be merry". Kong Hyo-jin said, "I am so happy to be able to work with those who I've always wanted to work with".
Seong Dong-il said, "I don't step on anything if I am not sure about it. I am confident this will work. I expect "It's Alright, It's Love" to be a great hit". Lee Gwang-soo yelled cheers in the air and made everyone laugh.
SBS drama CP Kim Yeong-seob said, "The teamwork here is amazing. It reminds me of "That Winter, the Wind Blows" which was a great product. I hope this drama is a big hit this summer".
"It's Alright, It's Love" is the love story between Jang Jae-yeol, a detective story writer who has the looks and the gift of speech, and Ji Hae-soo, a mental doctor who is chic on the outside but is more humane than anyone else. This drama is to be released on the 23rd of July.
Source TVDailyCredit Hancinema | june 12 2014

Guest timi163

This will be a busy summer for Kdrama... I love Insung, Lee Junki, Jang Hyuk and Seo in Guk. And all four will have their dramas this summer and same time slot (  except for Inguk Mon-Tues), Similar scenario between Jang Hyuk and Insung last 2012.  Iris 2 , although shown months earlier was competing heads on with TWTWB ( Wed-Thurs same time slot)  Same thing this year, Fated to Love you will premiere first, then IOTL.  :) Good times for Kdramas <3

@everythingnothing @Blim0523 I agree with you both, this is one of the best forums in Soompi, friendly posters, this is a happy place..:)

timi163 said: This will be a busy summer for Kdrama... I love Insung, Lee Junki, Jang Hyuk and Seo in Guk. And all four will have their dramas this summer and same time slot (  except for Inguk Mon-Tues), Similar scenario between Jang Hyuk and Insung last 2012.  Iris 2 , although shown months earlier was competing heads on with TWTWB ( Wed-Thurs same time slot)  Same thing this year, Fated to Love you will premiere first, then IOTL.  :) Good times for Kdramas <3

@everythingnothing @Blim0523 I agree with you both, this is one of the best forums in Soompi, friendly posters, this is a happy place..:)

SBS performs ritual for success

June 13,2014

12214404.jpg

SBS revealed a photo yesterday from the gosa, or “good luck ritual” done by the production team of the upcoming drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” held in Gyeonggi last week. The pictures featured the lead actors Zo In-sung, Kong Hyo-jin and Do Kyung-soo aka D.O. of K-pop boy band Exo.

Though it may seem bizarre to foreigners’ eyes, many Korean film and drama production teams still hold shamanistic rituals, in which they pray to the spirits in order to fight off the misfortune in the team, and ultimately wish for good luck, or high viewership.

“We hope there wouldn’t be any problem in our shooting schedule,” said a member of the SBS team in front of an altar, “and please make everyone love our show!” Everyone laughed.

“I’ve never been with better crew members than you guys, thank you everyone; I’m the luckiest one!” said producer Kim Kyu-tae, who was behind last year’s drama series “That Winter, the Wind Blows,” starring Zo In-sung.

Kong Hyo-jin smiled, and continued the feast; “I am also happy to work with the ‘dream team’ of the Korean drama industry.”

On the other hand, the 21-year-old Korean Wave heartthrob D.O. pleased the staff members by dancing to his group’s song.

“It’s Okay, It’s Love” is a rom-com featuring various characters that have serious problems falling in love.

The first episode starts on July 23.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

czakhareina said:

Jo In-seong, Kong Hyo-jin, Lee Gwang-soo and others in "It's Alright, It's Love"

The "It's Alright, It's Love" team gathered for a traditional ritual on the 12th.
The ritual was held on a set in Icheon and Jo In-Seong Kong Hyo-jin, Seong Dong-il, Lee Gwang-soo, Do Kyeong-soo, Jin Kyeong, Choi Seung-kyeong, Choi Hui-seo, Han Jeong-hyeon, Lee Seong-kyeong, Do Sang-woo and other casts, writer Noh Hee-kyeong, producer Kim Kyoo-tae, the staff and SBS drama CP Kim Yeong-seob were there. Jo In-Seong arrived on the set earlier than usual although he didn't have work, so he encouraged his fellow staff and cast.
Producer Kim Kyoo-tae said, "There's no other team better than this. I am very happy to be working with such amazing people".
Writer Noh Hee-kyeong paid her respects solemnly and said, "I think safety comes first. Let's leave it up to the skies to take care of us" and high-fived Kim Kyoo-tae.
Jo In-Seong said, "The art team, set team and other staff are working so hard. This drama is going to be successful because we are working with the undefeated Kong Hyo-jin. Let's all work and be merry". Kong Hyo-jin said, "I am so happy to be able to work with those who I've always wanted to work with".
Seong Dong-il said, "I don't step on anything if I am not sure about it. I am confident this will work. I expect "It's Alright, It's Love" to be a great hit". Lee Gwang-soo yelled cheers in the air and made everyone laugh.
SBS drama CP Kim Yeong-seob said, "The teamwork here is amazing. It reminds me of "That Winter, the Wind Blows" which was a great product. I hope this drama is a big hit this summer".
"It's Alright, It's Love" is the love story between Jang Jae-yeol, a detective story writer who has the looks and the gift of speech, and Ji Hae-soo, a mental doctor who is chic on the outside but is more humane than anyone else. This drama is to be released on the 23rd of July.
Source TVDailyCredit Hancinema | june 12 2014

@everythingnothing said - "@blim0523 @moniw18 @timi163 @willenette Jocelyn Chow  LoVe Cartier   @yoonmi66 you guys are so cute. I like the intimate atmoshere like this"     Awww, shucks, it was so lovely of you to say this!!  @everythingnothing you made me feel warm and fuzzy with your post :) 

For what it's worth ditto to all the positive comments here from everyone :) 

Also BIG thank you to everyone who posted the pics and articles on the Gosa rite.  Wow, what an eye opener!  I never heard about this ritual before and it made for fascinating reading.  Discovering JIS has been the most wonderful, educational and cultural experience for me :).  

Incidentally, because a lot of people here have mentioned JIS & Ha Ji Won (and I haven't seen "What Happened in Bali" apart from few snippets) I looked up on Youtube some compilations of JIS & HJW (put together by fans I believe - i.e. photoshoots, CFs, etc.) and I have to agree they looked very cute and comfortable with each other. 

@willenetteyou're welcome. glas to share news of this project of JIS and GHJ... Love then both so much!!!And yup, I can't wait for this drama to air... I love me my baby Seunggi but this pairing of JIS and GHJ is stuff of my dreams... So I will be so happy once broadcast starts!!!

Reading all the posts about the Gosa Rite of IOTL (It's Alright, It's Love) makes me eager to see not only the drama but the BTS as well, seems like there is so much fun, hard work, amazing positive atmosphere and respect on the set.

My admiration for JIS as a person is beyond words, he never grabs credit on the other hand he always gives credit to his co-workers...Jo In-Seong said, "The art team, set team and other staff are working so hard. This drama is going to be successful because we are working with the undefeated Kong Hyo-jin. Let's all work and be merry".

I love the way Kong Hyo-jin gave this monicker to the stars and crew 'DREAM TEAM of the Korean drama industry.”

My bold, and fearless forecast..IOTL (IT'S ALRIGHT, IT'S LOVE) will be a GREAT SUCCESS!  ^:)^ =D>
DAEBAK! ^:)^  =D>

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,! @Everythingnothing,thanks for your heart warming,it's my pleasure.. BTW@meryxsi @LoveCartier,@blim0523,@moniw18,@timt163,@czakhareina,@willenette..so did u too @everythingnothing‌..,thanks u all so much for everything that u all posted the new update IOTL pics,and vids.. :-* 8-> :-bd

I'm so exciting and so wonder how was our lovely Jis acting as his main character with his co-star Ghj.. :-? :) ;;) 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x Hi,!@meryxsi..u are awesome talented to join these pics,Jis Shk totally such a pair of perfect lover partner..so miss them.. :x 8-> :-bd

@timi163 Thank you so much for that vid!  Even without subtitles it is so cute to watch.  In a way I'm glad I only "discovered" JIS this year because there is such a treasure-trove of old pictures, videos and movies to enjoy :) 

@meryxsi - thank you also for bringing me so much joy with your little picture compilations (it has been raining here all day today - very gloomy and you always bring a smile to my face with your pics :)

@Jocelyn Chow - I have only finished watching TWTWB few weeks ago and I miss the JIS & SHK pairing already lol BUT I have a good feeling that we will also like JIS & GHJ together in the IOTL :)