Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi dearest, so I was reading about In Sung's singing and was about to say that I had no problems with his singing, but *coughs* now that I heard it again I laughed out loud because I have to agree with you all. It's a good thing though since our sweetie isn't into singing, but acting! :) So even though he isn't perfect in his singing, he tried his hardest and best for his fans. Let's be grateful/thankful because we're the few of the people that get to hear him sing, haha. ^^

I got this from It's Okay, It's Love thread. Just a repost since I don't know why there aren't a lot of reposting stuffs from the drama thread. I think we should promote his drama!!! Video that promotes It's Okay, It's Love is only from 0 to 1:02mins. After that they talk about other actors.

Credit Arirang Kpop and thanks to @czakhareina at IOTL thread for the video.

Guest timi163

@everythingnothing  thanks for the info,  :-* . omg, he was here and I didnt even know it,  :(( It will be interesting to see the behind the scene footage, hope Missha will release it.

Guest luluwannagohome

140504 IOTL Filming 
a9a22970jw1eg1x8w4ug7j20y019call.jpg
"SO polite. He greeted us before the filming started. He also asked us to be careful of the stairs."
"#IOTL #JoInSung #LeeKwangSoo Scene at a coffee shop." (Attached her selfie.)
a9a22970jw1eg1v9u1212j20y019cqjb.jpg
"The camera is so heavy." (Attached another selfie of her holding a walkie talkie  mic.)
Cr:AnniePrincess0114 on weibo
The girl is an extra for the drama. She's been an extra on quite a lot of dramas.It seems that she's playing a journalist? Maybe.----------I found two recruiting articles online posted by the production team, asking for extras. The roles include stewardess, teachers, journalists, secretaries and etc. The height requirement for female extras is 165cm+, and 175cm+ for guys.
The article states that the filming starts on Apr 26th.

Guest luluwannagohome

More pics from May 1st
5626b2ebjw1eg28o8mfmbj20g40sngms.jpg
^ what a laugh he's having
5626b2ebjw1eg292ujfsaj20g40o6mxs.jpg
5626b2ebjw1eg292w2hawj20g40o6gn3.jpg
Cr: FB via tagged
Kwang Soo in the spoiler tag

5626b2ebjw1eg28oe6altj20g40snabb.jpg

5626b2ebjw1eg28ol6asdj20g40snwfx.jpg

5626b2ebjw1eg28oukegzj20g40lht9x.jpg

5626b2ebjw1eg28p398lqj20g40g4gms.jpg

I smiled when I read your comments about JISs singing - I was surprised to read that because I am certain I read an interview with him somewhere (where he talks about cooking and TWTWB etc.) and when he was asked about singing he said specifically that even though he enjoys music very much he should NOT SING and his fans would not forgive him if he sang :)  So perhaps someone "made him" sing despite his protests and his own better judgment :).  I actually found it adorable when he acknowledged that he can't sing :)
Incidentally, JIS has so many things going for him that I can definitely forgive him for not being able to sing :)
@insungbaby I am in love with that GIF you posted on 1 May.  Is it from a CF or from the new drama?

ooops, sorry @insungbaby please don't worry about answering about the GIF you posted. I looked closer and checked and I now know that it's a Winnix CF.  I should've checked BEFORE asking lol... Even though it's a commercial I still find it very cute (should I be worried that I even think JIS's CFs are cute? :) 

Guest timi163

@moniw18 Insung always look good in CF's, but my personal favorites are his Parkland and Winix CF videos ,by the way, have you watch Frozen Flower yet?  ;;) That movie got me the Insungnitis. I just wish he will fatten up a  little bit, he look a little bit skinnier than usual these days..

Guest hyunsamujokang

Personally i always love him in all of his CF but my Personal Fave CF is KT001 Gorilla series.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! @everythingnothing‌ and Joinsung threads here, can i join these thread here..?? :-/ :x ..I just like to see ZoInsung all great update news,dispatch, cf photos and more,more, more..!! :x :)>-

Guest meryxsi

Jocelyn Chow said: Hi,!! @everythingnothing‌ and Joinsung threads here, can i join these thread here..?? :-/ :x ..I just like to see ZoInsung all great update news,dispatch, cf photos and more,more, more..!! :x :)>-

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x ..! Kamsahanmida..,Wow.,i saw so many O2 shippers here,Don know our long time senior chinggus here@kisseye,@crazywindblower,..hmmm...so happyyy.. i can stay here to see more news from our lovely Jis..Jis's styles he wore white long shirt n black long pants.,he looks so handsome,so smart.. :\"> 8-> ..