Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest luluwannagohome

@sunshine4ever Yes, I've come across this news. It just picks out a section of his interview to make a piece of news with additional comments from the journalists saying that JIS always keeps a modest and humble personality, a bright and warmhearted composition. And he believes these are the reasons why he's so loved by all.

@sunshine4ever: After military service, IS's CFs includes Blak Yak, Sk smartphone, Baba Coffee, Cass Beer, Hera Homme, Outback Steak House, Parkland, LG, Winix. I have no info about Sk, Baba but all the rest, he is still main model. Maybe he will soon back to CF King :x

Guest luluwannagohome

I couldn't agree more that IS is a very versatile actor. None of his past roles are repetitive. They were all so different in terms of personality. Hence, IS was able to explore and adventure with his roles, and improve his acting skills accordingly. I agree with @pheonix81 that there was a sentiment of outburst in his acting in his early career especially with Jung Jaemin (oh, my Jaemin!!T.T) who is written that way ofc. And the same goes to Pyungdo as well. I'm so glad he joined Frozen Flower because it horned his acting skills to a whole new level. I didn't know much about JIS when I watched FF for the first time, and I was able to sympathize with him the most, though there are limited emotional scenes from Hongrim. His eyes and face say it all. And this time in TWTWB, he just proves once again that his skills aren't blunt at all after a 5-year hiatus, and he becomes even better.
The reason I couldn't force myself into another drama aside from my withdrawal symptoms, is that I couldn't appreciate their acting as much I do with TWTWB. And sorry to say that, some veteran actors are doing badly considering how many years they have been in this industry.

Guest sunshine4ever

@phoenix81, thanks so much for sharing your awesome review and insights about Insung's acting. I, too, have many favorite actors. :)

This is a repost from TWTWB thread of the kiss in episode 16 in the sofa scene. Some fan switched it to a different angle. Please view it under spoiler tag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7_9UDrGcYwo

thanks to dandelion606 @ TWTWB thread for posting this.

not sure if this was posted here before .. I got it from Ha ji won unni thread  :P

The list of Korean advertising worth that attract people's attention.
The list of different advertising worth star is divided into three levels of the A, B, C, participate in the selection of the 869 star worth more than 500 million won (about 290 million yuan) A-star is only 69, only 7.9 percent, and accounts for about 22% of the total worth in of 200000000-500000000 won the Class B star, worth less than 200 million won (about 1.16 million yuan) C-class stars accounted for more than 60% of the total number of.

CR:XY Baidu
533736_599251316753024_1144406609_n.jpg

so JIS no 5 !!

:-bd
by pieracapozucca

Guest koreannoona

Jo In Sung such a legend!! His acting, passion and how he interprets of oh soo characters were just so amazing and superb… He expresses each and every word and its meaning through his entire body with the entire of his soul. Now, he is one of the korean actors that take my breath away everytime he does the acting (besides Park Shin Yang and Kim Nam Gil). We are looking at the beginning of a legendary actor here (quoted from the writer) and i absolutely agreed to that! Well done in sung ah!!!! :-*

Guest luluwannagohome

Luluwannagohome: I thought of this interview he gave in 3/2011 when you mentioned him reading books.

Guest luluwannagohome

I came across some very interesting and informative posts on In Sung's tieba. I'll see if I can trans them over after I get the consent from the original author.

Guest kyoforever

@luluwannagohome oh goshhhhhhhh.. what is it? cant wait.  :DIs that the hope that we been waiting for? heheheh

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Joo Won Thinks Jo In Sung Is Better Looking Than He Is
kimdebbie April 13, 2013
Joo Won Thinks Jo In Sung Is Better Looking Than He Is

Actor Joo Won recently had an interview with Star Today and talked about his recent drama “Level 7 Civil Servant” as well as rival dramas that competed for viewership ratings such as “That Winter, The Wind Blows” and “IRIS 2.” The actor confessed, “More than anything, I loved watching ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows.’ I monitored the show along with fellow actress Choi Kang Hee and we think Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo were so handsome and beautiful together. In fact, after seeing Jo In Sung in the drama, I turned to Kang Hee and said, ‘Noona, I feel so unattractive.’ I just felt so lacking in comparison.” 

However he expressed his gratitude toward fans who watched his drama saying, “I think there was something that the viewers definitely loved about our characters.”

Although it had been 3 weeks since filming for “Level 7 Civil Servant” ended and the actor had gone on a brief, well-needed vacation, Joo Won confessed, “I still feel like I haven’t been able to step out of my character, Han Gil Ro. It’s actually like that every time I finish a project. Even though I try to have fun and relax, I still feel like I live in the fictional world of ‘Level 7 Civil Servant.’” 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/13/joo-won-thinks-jo-in-sung-is-better-looking-than-he-is/