Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

hi...everyone here... miss you all :x

I will talk about this drama...everything including ratings, trend after it ends.

@timi163 "but it's very popular online" yes, it means this drama is most talked among these three and means "trend"

I can only tell you that the last scene in ep.4 really impacted in Korea.

It's very popular among teenager...JIS gains more teenage fans from this drama (JIS's korean fans also talked about this)

"It's just that the numbers are low for all three dramas" this is what I think

"Joseon is pretty consistent at the top" but according to TNmS Joseon was ranked behind IOTL and FTLY (almost episodes) but just because Korea always mentions AGB as their believable source. And Joseon started with lower ratings than IOTL actually... IOTL started too late and this is one of the factor.

"I do believe they were expecting it since it's a new kind of genre" yes, and plus it's Noh Hee Kyung's drama lol... her drama"Foosish Love" around1% but she is still a famous writer in Korea and top srtars always want to work with her, she and Kim Kyu Tae who worked with her thrice, staff can deal with it lol ...She is well known and became famous because of her unique style, not because of high ratings (That winter the wind blows is only her drama that surpassed 15% and successful about ratings)

so IOTL did pretty well about ratings for Noh Hee Kyung's dramas until ep.12... I just really expect the last two episodes.

Guys, look at Sungkyunkwan Scandle...this drama was not no.1 in timeslot but it was very popular online and this drama made Park Min Young, Yoochun, Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In more recognized among public in Korea plus both Park Min Young and Yoochun earned awards from this drama.

everythingnothing said:

hi...everyone here... miss you all :x

I will talk about this drama...everything including ratings, trend after it ends.

@timi163 "but it's very popular online" yes, it means this drama is most talked among these three and means "trend"

I can only tell you that the last scene in ep.4 really impacted in Korea.

It's very popular among teenager...JIS gains more teenage fans from this drama (JIS's korean fans also talked about this)

"It's just that the numbers are low for all three dramas" this is what I think

"Joseon is pretty consistent at the top" but according to TNmS Joseon was ranked behind IOTL and FTLY (almost episodes) but just because Korea always mentions AGB as their believable source. And Joseon started with lower ratings than IOTL actually... IOTL started too late and this is one of the factor.

"I do believe they were expecting it since it's a new kind of genre" yes, and plus it's Noh Hee Kyung's drama lol... her drama"Foosish Love" around1% but she is still a famous writer in Korea and top srtars always want to work with her, she and Kim Kyu Tae who worked with her thrice, staff can deal with it lol ...She is well known and became famous because of her unique style, not because of high ratings (That winter the wind blows is only her drama that surpassed 15% and successful about ratings)

so IOTL did pretty well about ratings for Noh Hee Kyung's dramas until ep.12... I just really expect the last two episodes.

Guys, look at Sungkyunkwan Scandle...this drama was not no.1 in timeslot but it was very popular online and this drama made Park Min Young, Yoochun, Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In more recognized among public in Korea plus both Park Min Young and Yoochun earned awards from this drama.

***  I like this drama because it's something fresh and unique. Soon to end but I can’t get enough of it. I've loved every minute of it. 

:))

The cast and staff of 'It's Okay, That's Love' attend their final script reading

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/09/af_org/EXO-EXO-K-DO-Lee-Kwang-Soo-jo-in-sung-gong-hyo-jin-sung-dong-il_1409707574_af_org.jpg

The cast and staff of SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'It's Okay, That's Love' gathered around the table for their final script reading!

SEE ALSO: 'It's Okay, That's Love' to release their script book

PD Kim Kyu Tae, writer Noh Hee Kyung, Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, EXO's D.O., and more were all smiles at the script reading for their upcoming finale. It has been reported that the cast and staff shared their deep thoughts on their characters and they were all touched by writer Noh Hee Kyung's letter to them.

Writer Noh Hee Kyung shared, "I always cried and laughed during practice. I'm going to miss the time spent with our team so much that I'll forget the agony of writing and think of wanting to write more episodes."

With only four episodes left, enjoy every bittersweet moment of 'It's Okay, That's Love' on Wednesdays and Thursdays!

source : allkpop

EXO-EXO-K-DO-Lee-Kwang-Soo-jo-in-sung-go

guys, just my thought that emmm... Jo In Sung ssi is a reallllyyy good kisser!! any of you guys remember how the windblower cringe and begging in the forum that they want more kissing scene between Jo In Sung ssi and Song Hye Kyo ssi. suddenly Jo In Sung ssi come with IOTL, bam!!!! it has lots (like helllaaa lotsssss) of kissing scene. maybe it is compensation to us??? >:D< or perhaps the scriptwriter-nim read it and she was like 'here you go people... drama with dozenssss of kissing scene...."  :))on side note, i think Jo In Sung ssi is cute with the way he pronounce S. theeheee~~~ :D

@everythingnothing I am sooooo happy you didn't abandon us and you're back AND very soon we will hear from you what you thought about the show etc.  I have been popping in and out between episodes so as to avoid previews and spoilers.  I love feasting my eyes on new scenes and love not knowing what is coming script wise (although at the same time it is a bit scary!).
@blim0523 bless you and thank you so much for posting that bit about JIS and GHJ favourite scenes!!  JIS's choices of favourite scenes always intrigue me and I understand how he would pick challenging scenes as his most memorable ones as he is always hanging out for a challenge and tries to improve his acting and bring something new to his role.  BUT I really love GHJ for picking that Okinawa beach scene as her memorable one.  Good on her!  She is right that THAT scene came out beautifully and fans will remember it (well, I should only speak for myself... and I definitely enjoyed it.  Interestingly enough I had a look at the original IOTL trailer and the trailer contains 2 little moments from that beach scenes that didn't make it to the final cut.  Shame, because those little moments would have tied in to the mood of that particular scene).  @blim0523 were there any particular scenes that you enjoyed? Oh yes, the little compilation you did with JY, HS & Oh Young had me in stitches, good job :).
I am soooo sorry IOTL is about to end and that I won't be seeing JIS every week like we are now.... it has been such a treat....
Hi @cassie6002 - so happy you've enjoyed IOTL as well and yes there are many things that JIS does while acting that make us all "swoon" lol

"It's Okay, That's Love", Kong Hyo-jin realizes Jo In-seong's suicide situation

photo481594.jpg

On the thirteenth episode of the SBS drama "It's Okay, That's Love", Ji Hae-soo (Gong Hyo-jin) found out that Jang Jae-yeol (Jo In-Seong) believed Han Kang-woo (Do Kyeong-soo) had killed himself.

Ji Hae-soo saw Jang Jae-yeol's hat and asked, "Do you know the Yankees batter #4, Henry Louis Gerick?" and he answered "Yes. Isn't he the first person who caught Lou Gehrig's disease?" When Ji Hae-soo asked how he knew, he said, "I read it in a book, maybe".

Ji Hae-soo asked more questions about Han Kang-woo and Jang Jae-yeol answered unintentionally while getting his beard shaved by her, "I think he's going to die. He has no more novel ideas and he's sick. He's got the Lou Gehrig's and he didn't look good when I met him in front of the hospital".

Ji Hae-soo asked, "Did you go to the hospital together? How do you know he didn't look good as if you watched a movie or something?" Jang Jae-yeol said, "No, I didn't go. I was with you. Wait a minute, did I know what he looked like?" He seemed surprised, but didn't seem to think much of it.

However, Ji Hae-soo read his scenario. She told Yeong-jin (Jin Kyeong), "He's been hurting himself unintentionally all this while. He's been neglecting his wounds and even has a scenario for suicide. He thinks Kang-woo is sick and will do something extreme".

Jo Dong-min (Seong Dong-il) and Lee Yeong-jin started to prepare for his hospitalization and Ji Hae-soo hugged Jae-yeol before she had him taken to the hospital.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest timi163

cassie6002 said: guys, just my thought that emmm... Jo In Sung ssi is a reallllyyy good kisser!! any of you guys remember how the windblower cringe and begging in the forum that they want more kissing scene between Jo In Sung ssi and Song Hye Kyo ssi. suddenly Jo In Sung ssi come with IOTL, bam!!!! it has lots (like helllaaa lotsssss) of kissing scene. maybe it is compensation to us??? >:D< or perhaps the scriptwriter-nim read it and she was like 'here you go people... drama with dozenssss of kissing scene...."  :))on side note, i think Jo In Sung ssi is cute with the way he pronounce S. theeheee~~~ :D

IOTL has become my most favorite JIS drama!! The role is just too perfect for him to showcase his acting prowess. He made me cry a bucket of tears in episode 14 specially in the scene were he was pleading HS to let him out. I wish it gets award recognition cause the drama is just too good not the typical cinderella story. 

http://www.inews365.com/news/article.html?no=358375

Insung will go to watch home game baseball match between Hanwha Eagles and KIA Tigers at 2 pm on 14th, Daejeon staduim.

He has been a fan of Hanwha Eagles since his childhood (including Song Joong Ki and Cha Tae Hyun) He is friends with Jo In Sung, catcher of Hanwha (he became a baseball player of Hanwha this year) and he asked Insung about his promise recently. JIS's side said he would do after finishing his drama shooting.

?di=36PQ

http://sports.news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=kbo&ctg=news&mod=read&office_id=380&article_id=0000000581

Cho In Sung's performance on 'It's Ok, It's Love' becoming a hot issue

August 4th broadcast of SBS drama 'It's Ok, It's Love' showed Cho In Sung(playing as Jang Jae Yeol) struggling from schizophrenia.

During the episode, Jang Jae Yeol got into a car accident while trying to save Han Kang Woo(played by Do Kyung Soo). Cho Dong Min(played by Sung Dong Il) explained to Jae Yeol that Kang Woo is a fake figure from his fantasy, but Jae Yeol insisted on Kang Woo's existence, saying "Everyone ignores poor ones."

While looking at Ji Hae Soo(played by Gong Hyo Jin), Jae Yeol said, "I want to make you to smile, but I just don't know what I should do to make you laugh. I want to give you a hug, but I just can't. I don't look sexy anymore, do I." Ji Hae Soo showed tears while Jae Yeol struggling alone, and Jae Yeol's sincere love for for Hae Soo put tears on many viewers' eyes as well.

During the episode, Cho In Sung showed a fabulous concentration on his part, and many viewers are making high compliments for his breathtaking performance.In addition, many people are claiming that the hospital scene will remain as one of the best scenes of his career. Cho In Sung showed a perfect voice tone, nuance, gestures, and facial expressions during the scene, and he succeeded in showing a completely different side of him.

Meanwhile, 'It's Ok, It's Love' has only two more episodes to go.

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=325355

It was VERY, VERY difficult for me to watch Ep14.  I sometimes think Writer Noh is a sadist who enjoys to create characters for JIS who suffer.  It was heartbreaking to watch JY struggling in hospital although I probably missed some moments as I couldn't see properly from all that crying!  I was emotionally drained after this episode and went to sleep with a heavy heart (and that's all JIS fault for being so brilliant in his portrayal that I experienced every agonising moment wholeheartedly). 
But who could blame Noh for putting our Insungie through this - because no one does "suffering" as well as him.  And from what I have learned about him as an actor I am certain he would have enjoyed this challenge immensely.  I am thrilled (based on the article above) that he has been recognised for his acting efforts.