Erika Sawajiri Getting Married?

Guest insignia

Guest insignia

Yes, she's the girl in 1 Litre of Tears.

takashiro01.jpg

Newspapers are reporting today that actress Erika Sawajiri (22) will soon be getting married to multimedia creator Tsuyoshi Takashiro (44). A source close to the couple has said that they will be registering their marriage around the start of the new year.

The relationship between Sawajiri and Takashiro was first discovered in September 2007, and early this year they began living together in London.

Ever since the discovery of her relationship with Takashiro and the PR disaster for the movie "Closed Note," Sawajiri's career has been relatively quiet. However, she is reportedly planning to increase her acting, singing, and modeling work next year.

article credits to erika-fantasy.blogspot.com

image credits to http://sawajiri.free.fr

Note: You'll get lots of pictures of them if you just google image

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!!

^ all you can think about is she's young?

Did you notice the age gap!?!?!

22 years...

Must be love.

Yeah I noticed the age gap.

*shrugs*

I also noticed that he wasn't very good looking.

So either a.) he's really rich or b.) it's love

Again, whatever makes her happy.

Guest China-doll

wow I dunno but Erika...doesn't seem like a "good" girl

with her stuck up personality portrayed in interviews..I wouldn't doubt that she's a gold digger

but whatever who cares its her life...

Guest MizzprEEETy

She's pretty, but wow...I'm sorry to say, but it's SUPER HARD to fall in love with someone who can be your dad, uncle...

But congrate to her.

Guest k r e m e s

I don't know much (or anything actually) about the guy, but his being a multimedia creator, I doubt he's filthy rich. She's a pretty celebrity--she can find richer. Maybe she found a guy who understands her, and perhaps, tolerate her seemingly not-so-nice attitude.

I don't know much (or anything actually) about the guy, but his being a multimedia creator, I doubt he's filthy rich. She's a pretty celebrity--she can find richer. Maybe she found a guy who understands her, and perhaps, tolerate her seemingly not-so-nice attitude.

exactly what i was thinking.

"Age doesn't matter". Oh yeah, right.

Everything has its limit. 10 years age gap, ok fine. 12 - 14 years, err, maybe. But 22 ?

Marrying someone twice your age is pretty ... ew. Good luck to her marriage.

this is them

sawajirierikaandtakashiyz3.jpg

erika1dx3.jpg

ah yah well >.<

bout him

Born in 1964, Tsuyoshi Takashiro, a Tokyoite, has built up his illustrious career as media creator and producer, by making CFs for big-name brands such as SONY and NIKE, and by creating video clips for young Japanese artists.

In 2003, Takashiro produced an animation films for Luis Vuitton, which wowed people the world over and enhanced his international visibility.

Takashiro  also covers a broad range of activities. He was invited by the Japanese government to sit as a member of Special Committee,

Information and Communication Policy, Ministry of Public Management,

which is responsible for Japan’s information strategy planning.

On the business front, he took over as Supervisor of TOEI ANIMATION Co., Ltd., the largest animation production (Dragon Ball etc..) in Asia.

What’s more, Takashiro personally appeared in advertisements for Vodafone and Virgin Atlantic Airways.

Coming summer, you may come upon him VJ-ing at a hip party, as he is visiting places across the world as a much sought-after creator.

Credit:takashiro.com

no wonder lol XD joking :P

Age gap is not really that big of a deal anymore. I mean look at all the young actresses in Japan around their early to mid 20s getting married to 30-40 year old guys. Erika has been working really hard and if she's ready to get married, then congrats to both of them.

Archived