Erika Sawajiri Getting Married?

Guest insignia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its understandable in a certain way why Erika may chose a way older man.

She lost her father with cancer at a young age and also lost her brother by a automobile accident.

I think she feels secure with a older man.

That's what I thought of when I first heard Erika was dating a much older man.

I wish more Soompiers could think outside of the box.

is she planning to quit showbiz once and for all?

or she chose that Takashiro guy cos he can help resurrect her career or something...

If you read the other thread about her career/comeback, I believe she's planning to make a 2009 comeback. Maybe back into acting again... or so that's what I read somewhere else TO.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=266087

Guest Tofu_Cloud

sick, that guy is like 2xs her age. :crazy:

it's like she's just doing stuff to get attention these days...

well i guess ppl who dont read about her alot wouldnt know. But actually erika has always recieved alot of attention after "an incident" she actually tried to

hide herself a bit and then she did all these cm for big line cosmetic company,

and its not for attention... she's beeen dating this dude for HELLA long time

it wasnt just like oh hey... nice to meet u for a month lets date so i can be on newspaper.

And BTW for those who likes to listen to rumours... Erika makes WAYYYY more then u think she does.. LOL hecka money..

Her career hasnt even stopped yet. I would understand u guys calling her a gold digger loving a old man if they shortly dated...but yeah...sorry.. she isnt a struggling actresss. Theyve been together for awhile.

• 3 months later...

Archived