Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Park Bo Young for Ceci Korea October 2015. Photographed by Park Jung Min

Great Tuesday friends:blush:. With her latest Vlive and as we can see, she is growing her hair long (I guess), her bangs is longer too. This is how pretty she's gonna look :) . I can't wait to see her when she is ready. Hope she isn't gonna keep us waiting too long. She has played piano and now, hoping she will strum guitar for us too. Please come onscreen soon...:thumbsup:. Missing you very much:love:... even more after your Vlive ...

• Like 4

Park Bo-young said her family members are her biggest fans in a live broadcast held via Naver’s V app Saturday

“My brother-in-law got this from a restaurant because it has my face on it,” she said showing a water bottle. 
Then she moved on to her life-sized panel. “My brother-in-law got this from a restaurant,” she said. 
“It was winter. He was drunk and was worried as I (the panel) was working outside in the cold. He thought I’d be tired as I was standing up and he should bring me home,” she said.

Isn't it a blessings to have family members supporting and loving her :) She can be seen to be very happy in her last Vlive gathering together for her mother's birthday celebration. I am very amused of her brother in laws's support of her when he brought back all things about her .

Let's all cheer her on...hoping she come onscreen soon :love:. Fighting..!!!:blush:

• Like 3

Some info on "Your Wedding" below:

006ijzCwgy1fidumnnbm4j30yi1gw447.jpg

006ijzCwgy1fidumn3cosj30yi1a0q74.jpg

[/spoiler]

It's in Korean, so if anyone with enough knowledge can help us, that'd be of great help!

But from what I can tell, according to what I've seen from other casting notices, is that filming is set to start in mid-September and it can go to early December (no more dramas this year :unsure:) and that isn't 100% melodrama.

Source: http://weibo.com/5767436200/FglFUkG0x?ref=appreciation

• Like 4

8 hours ago, adqu said:

Some info on "Your Wedding" below:

Hide contents

006ijzCwgy1fidumnnbm4j30yi1gw447.jpg

006ijzCwgy1fidumn3cosj30yi1a0q74.jpg

[/spoiler]

It's in Korean, so if anyone with enough knowledge can help us, that'd be of great help!

But from what I can tell, according to what I've seen from other casting notices, is that filming is set to start in mid-September and it can go to early December (no more dramas this year :unsure:) and that isn't 100% melodrama.

Source: http://weibo.com/5767436200/FglFUkG0x?ref=appreciation

@bongsoonie help us. lol. when you have the time if you can help us out. Thanks. :)

Hope PBY will recover soon. She really is very professional and you can see her passion about acting that even though she was injured during the filming, she continued on with the show and honored her commitments like cf's. Hope her hair grows longer soon. miss her in her beautiful long hair.

Park Bo-Young 박보영

Park Bo Young

Park Bo-Young 박보영

Park Bo Young - Ceci Magazine November Issue ‘15

cto

cute posts from @boyoung_lover

• Like 5

Oh my goodness! What a treasure trove of lovely pics! I wish i can see more of her early pics back in day like these. She's such a perfect combo of innocence and sexiness. So sultry in those glamour shots!

So happy seeing her happy and animated last vlive. I hope her recovery continues since she has the Your Wedding set for filming next month, if what I've been reading is correct. I wonder about her agency contract too. Does anyone know how this works? Does she seek out the agency or wait for offers? Hope we hear more.:heart:

Annyeong, chingus! Fighting!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, icemaiden21 said:

Hope PBY will recover soon. She really is very professional and you can see her passion about acting that even though she was injured during the filming, she continued on with the show and honored her commitments like cf's. Hope her hair grows longer soon. miss her in her beautiful long hair.

I'm pretty sure she got injured even before shooting started... This picture is from last year and she already had bandages on her foot/ankle:img_l.jpg

tumblr_oug74jy4VA1talb83o1_400.png

She also has been wearing bandages on her left wrist, sometimes on both, for a while now... I wonder if she got into a serious accident or something ... I'm glad she's getting better, though. It must have been really hard for her to go through filming (especially in the winter) while being hurt. 

• Like 4

Good Day friends :) Thank you @adqu for the update of her leg injury.

I have thought she could have injured herself when she was filming ep 3 of the drama, when she was buying medicine for her migraine. Her mum was spraying the repellent on her thus causing her to slip and fell onto the floor. Did not realise she got injury before this drama actually. Probably the fall aggravated her conditions which now is taking longer time to heal :flushed:. She is a really very professional actress who does all the acts irregardless of her injury. My..my kudos and respect to this lovely lady. :innocent:. Deserves my undying love for her:love:

• Like 3

Another incident of her injured wrist. I thought this scene actually caused her left arm injury when she blocked the wood and it accidentally broke into two. However, she was not complaining instead kept saying she was alright :) Such dedicated and professional attitude , how not to increase my respect and loves for her :love:. That is why she exudes hearts all over her and all crew \on set adored her too. PD Lee too :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Park Bo Young features in 'Woman Chosun' in STYLE 'beauty' section. 

본문이미지

Basically, the article talks about stars' makeup and style throughout their project. And one of the celebrities that featured in the article is non-other than our lovely Park Bo Young!

Translation from google translate (hopefully it helps us to understand the gist) :D:

The time of the courageous woman
Progress: Kim Sunah | Assistant: Eugene 2017-08-10 15:00

Now, 'Dynasty' era! Let's look at the makeup know-how that will upgrade the charm of the owner.

Park Bo Young

Although Park Bo-young is a brave star, her eyes are one of the greatest actors. So catch the line to the extent that the part of the eye tail is invisible and treat the eye line as thin as possible to highlight the overall clean image. It is a point to maintain a natural beauty using a product that looks better than the lips of intense colors.  

RECOMMENDED ITEM: Lancome Matte Shaker 272 Nude Peach, 6.2 ml 37 thousand won.

Spoiler

무쌍녀 전성시대

진행 : 김선아   |  어시스턴트 : 유진  2017-08-10 15:00

지금은 ‘무쌍’시대! 외까풀 소유자들의 매력을 업그레이드해줄 메이크업 노하우를 알아보자.

박보영

박보영은 무쌍 스타인데도 눈이 정말 큰 배우 중 한 명이다. 그래서 눈꼬리 부분이 처져 보이지 않는 정도로 라인을 잡아주고 전체적으로 깨끗한 이미지를 부각시키기 위해 아이라인을 최대한 얇게 처리한다. 강렬한 색의 입술보다는 혈색이 좋아 보이는 제품을 사용해 자연스러운 아름다움을 유지하는 게 포인트다.

RECOMMENDED ITEM 
랑콤 마뜨 쉐이커 272호 누드 피치, 6.2㎖ 3만7천원대.

Source: Woman Chosun

CutieeeePark Bo Young is adorably blinged up for 'The Star' | allkpop.com

How are you , supporters of PBY thread . Great Saturday :grin:. Do we consider this - "Double eyelids, small face, long face and full of hearts surrounding her"... I am always on the lookout for the latest good news, or rather , great news concerning my fave actress PBY:love:. Really hope she recovers well soon and all ready to be onscreen or on media soon,  in her best of health and form. I am sincerely waiting and always supporting her in whatever she is  gonna be in :) Actually, I'm hoping some TV stations would invite her to some reality shows before her new project takes off, if any ..:thumbsup:

• Like 2

I hope PBY fully recovers soon. I miss seeing her in action. 

Your Wedding (너의 결혼식)

너의 결혼식 (neo-eui kyeol-hoon-sik)

bloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gifbloc.gif

Screenplay by Lee Seok-geun (이석근)

Romantic comedy

Release date in South Korea : 2017/__/__

Synopsis
"Your Wedding" is the story of a man who gets a wedding invitation from his first love.

Can't wait for this movie. I know she will be great in it. :wub: 

I think her last movie was back in 2015. I really hope she gets more projects when she is ready. 

I hope she plays the guitar in her next vlive.:wub:

Park Bo Young for CeCi Magazine Oct '15 Issue

• Like 2

No pictures but BY was spotted at The Rooftop, an Italian restaurant, last night alongside her makeup artist, hairstylist and Kwon Hyuk Soo (the monk from SWDBS - her hairstylist and makeup artist also work for him.) Apparently other celebs were there as well? I don't know who or if it was like a private event or something.

I wonder when the script reading for Your Wedding will take place... Filming starts next month, so maybe in the second half of August? I miss her :(

• Like 3

Bo Young is nominated for Best Actress at the Seoul International Drama Awards!!!! She's the only Korean, too! They better give her this one :wub::wub::wub:

SWDBS is also nominated for best drama.

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=1042527&rrf=nv

She already confirmed attendnce! Can't wait to see her. http://news1.kr/articles/?3076584

The ceremony is on Sept 7 and it will air on KBS2

• Like 4

On 08/16/2017 at 8:04 PM, icemaiden21 said:

cr: Lee Rec

a project with Park Bo Young and Ji Chang Wook as leads please.... :wub::wub::wub: 

Oh my yes please! I dont have many favorite kdrama actors (simply coz I dont get to watch alot) but JCW has always been a favorite of mine to act opposite BY (Ha Neul in 2nd running). Ive seen a different version of speed fmv of BY and JCW with the song Faded and it was soo good. Ive been searching and could not find it again in yt.

But definitely, i am looking forward to BYs project even tho its not with the actors I have in mind ^_^. I will still enjpy it just coz its her :)

• Like 2

Happy Friday:blush:.. Here again... thinking of lovely PBY too much to wanna share and hoping she is gonna win in the coming Seoul International Drama Awards 2017 for Best actress which she truly deserves :thumbsup:.. Are we seeing this coming true for her from one Mr Kim Sooro, a veteran actor of Korea, who spoke of her becoming a future Ms Jeon Do Yeon, an acclaimed actress who has won many awards for best actress:relaxed: 

Really hope this award event will see our PBY acting status and popularity be heighten and more projects are lining up for her:heart:.. Let us all cheer her all the best ...very best of everything be with her always:love:

• Like 2

Congrats Park Bo Young and SWDBS team! Being nominated for an international award and even more being the only representative from Korea is surely a huge achievement already. We will continue to cheer for her and hopefully she will get the award too! 

Seoul Drama Awards Announces Nominees + Park Bo Gum And Park Bo Young Confirmed To Attend

Park-Bo-Gum-Park-Bo-Young1.jpg
The Seoul International Drama Awards 2017 has announced the final nominations for this year’s show!

266 dramas from 55 countries were entered for review, and 29 programs and 27 individuals were chosen as the finalists.

For the program awards, there are eight nominees for “TV Movie,” four for “Comedy,” nine for “Mini-Series,” and eight for “Serial Drama.” The Korean dramas up for nomination are KBS’s “The Red Teacher,” starring Lee Dong Hwi and Jung So Min, and JTBC’s “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” starring Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik.

Check out all the nominees for the program awards:

Spoiler

TV-Movie.jpgComedy.jpgSerial-Drama.jpg

Mini-Series.jpg

For individual awards, there are seven nominees for “Best Director,” seven for “Best Screenwriter,” six for “Best Actor,” and seven for “Best Actress.” From Korea, “W” director Song Jae Jeong and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” actress Park Bo Young are nominated.

View the full list of individual nominees below:

Spoiler

Director.jpgScreenwriter.jpg

Actress.jpg

Shin Dong Yup and Kim Jung Eun have been selected as the MCs of the Seoul International Drama Awards 2017, which will be held on September 7 at 5:30 p.m. KST and air live via KBS 2TV. Currently, Park Bo Gum, Park Bo Young, and Ailee are confirmed to attend.

Source (1) (2) (3)

Soompi

Good day friends:blush:

Let us all cheer lovely PBY all the way for best of all things be happening to her :thumbsup:. May she win the Best Actress in the coming SDA 2017 awards and to see her receiving more loves and supports globally from her sincerest fans :) . May her status in acting be largely recognised and more good news and good projects be offering to her for many more years to come ..  I can see she has worked hard in her recent drama, enduring all the injuries she has incurred and yet still gave her best till the drama ended. Her attitudes are all that the crews could see and I believed they felt for her too:blush:

69026f697e35282227115bbf4b40d124.jpgPark Bo Young

I will always support her and awaiting for her good news.. praying hard for her to win in whatever awards that she is nominated in :love:. She has really captured my heart and I simply love her very much:heart:.

She does look good with her hair tied up too :) ..

Have a great weekend , dear friends:blush:

• Like 3

Get Your Do Bong Soon-Inspired Look For The Back To School Season

clarasweetnara August 18, 2017

The timeless love story in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” between Ahn Min Hyuk (played by Park Hyung Sik) and Do Bong Soon (played by Park Bo Young) may have ended on screen, but Bong Soon’s lovely fashion is still making waves in fans’ hearts.

Popular for her strength and charm that captured Ahn Min Hyuk’s heart (and ours!), Do Bong Soon’s style is girly-chic with soft colors and feminine touches like lace linings, oversized sleeves, and gorgeous ruffles.

do-bong-soon-feature-1.png

Here are 3 fashion stylings to remember for completing your daily “Do Bong Soon” look:

Strong Pink

Apricot pink is definitely the color to wear! From the title color themes to Bong Soon’s sweatshirts, dresses, bags, and just about everything else, this drama is screaming WEAR PINK!

pink.jpg

Extra Large

Oversized clothes or loosely fitted jackets give the illusion that you’re smaller than you really are (if you want to go for that delicate look). When choosing a jacket, go a size bigger and wrap yourself in it.

oversized.png

Ruffles

Bong Soon’s iconic style includes ruffled collars and sleeves.  Whether it’s a lacy lining on your skirt or a cute turtle neck with ruffles, make this trend yours this season!

Spoiler

ruffles.jpg

Check out all the apricot-pink cuteness to create your Bong Soon wardrobe, and get ready to conquer the new school year!

To splash a bit of Bong Soon onto your daily look, you can also check out popular Korean brands like Stylenanda, SJYP, and Debb.

clarasweetnara is a K-drama & Beauty addict and blogger who is also living out her daytime dream job @Viki. 

---------

source: Soompi

Simple, affordable yet stylish!