Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

Guest Electriq

Hehe thank you sqd66!

That's a whole load of CFs! I thought I've seen all of her CFs but yay for more Yoonji CFs!!

Which reminds me of that part when HyunBin, Yoonji's cousin came for their little housewarming. Kangin said something about seeing Yoonji in a lot of CFs and Yoonji went " So you married me because of that?" or something like that. Ahhh I guess I gotta go watch Acorn Jelly couple again, missed them too much.

:wub:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://news.nate.com/view/20090807n12167 credit cyworld.com

I saw this article above and I think it says that when Kangin visits the couple this sunday on WGM he

calls Yoonji...I hope I understood the article correctly....It's a great thing if he did :)

Edit: It's all over the news since I originally wrote this and yes kangin calls yoonji!! so can't wait!!!

kanginwgm8909.jpg

credit:daum

5/11/09 some more videos of Yoonji:fansign cosmetic line:credit cyworld.com for videos

yoonji8.jpg

credit newsen.com

http://video.cyworld.com/207378477

http://video.cyworld.com/207378461

Guest Electriq

OMGOMG!

Can't wait!!! Well I hope he will though!! Kangji moment, any kind of shape , I'll be too excited!

CALL HER!~

Guest sara2002a

How does Lee Yoonji call Kangin? It's still "husband" as before

200908071708161001_1.jpg

Actress Lee Yoonji & Super Junior Kangin still show that they're a couple like before.

On the show MBC "We got married" which will be aired on August 9th, Kangin and his make-believe wife Lee Yoonji had showed that they're still a couple when he made a surprising visit to newly-married couple SG Wannabe Kim Yongjoon & actress Hwang JeongEum's house.

Kangin, in order to stimulate his friend Kim Yongjun's wife Hwang JeongEum, had called his make-believe wife Lee Yoonji and talked about their memories when they were a couple. Lee Yoonji still called Kangin as "husband" although their show had been end more than 2 months and she was surprised when Kangin called.

But during Kangin's visit to his long-time-no-see friend Kim Yongjoon's house, he had witnesses the couple fight between Kim Yongjoon & Hwang JeongEum and he was quite shock. During the fighting time, Kangin even did the housework like preparing meal for the couple and also cleaning the restroom.

The show will be aired at 6.20PM on August 9th.

original article is here

translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

may take out with full credits

Guest Electriq

Thank you sara2002a for the translated article! Whoa that's nice to know.

Ahh I wish that the PDs would just reconsider putting back Kangji couple on WGM since a lot of viewers seems to be hoping for it as well. I just felt like this couple was "forced" to leave the show and it's like there's a whole lot of other things they haven't done.

Like weren't they about to move to a better place after winning the bet against Hyungdon? So I was just surprised and sad that instead of that, they had to "divorce".

Can't wait for the show. I'm sure the lovely ELFs would sub this episode. Yay!

thank so much sara2002a, i cant wait for sunday to come. lolz i want to see kangin callin his "smarty" again

tat so sweet of yoonji callin kangin "husband" i was giggling wen i read tat article ...

cant wait!!

do any of you know how to watch entertainment relay..I use to watch on Imkorean.net

it is still there but it links to another site other than mysoju..and the video I can't get to play

it just goes somewhere else and i cant watch....here's the link maybe someone could see if it

works for them and get back...I really wanted to see yoonji on the show but the link isn't working:(

http://imkorean.net/programe_view.php?no=510

the 8/1 and 8/8/ dates don't work

I know it's probably due to the new law in korea about copyright etc...

HELP

Here's a story about yoonji giving Kangin 7 out of 10 points as a husband???

I think that's what it says..

http://news.nate.com/view/20090808n05850 credit cyworld.com

Guest Electriq

Here's the translation to the article in sqd66's post. "Kangin 7 out of 10points as a husband"

Actress Lee Yoonji had given mark for her ex make-believe husband, Super Junior Kangin.

On the show KBS2TV "Entertainment relay" which was aired on August 8th, when was asked "How many points will you give Kangin as a husband ?", she had answeared "I will give him 7 points out of 10 points"

Lee Yoonji & Super Junior Kangin had been a make-believe married couple on the show MBC "We got married" back then. Lee Yoonji sent Kangin a video msg and said "Text me more" and "Youngwoon-ah, teulkkye samkyetang* is all cooked. Call me if you have time. We will eat together"

On that day, Lee Yoonji said about her ideal type that he should eat a lot because she likes a man with big body

Credit: evanesco@sj-world.net

PS:" Text me more?" Means he's been texting and keeping in touch then. Kekeke happy to hear that.

Guest she-smiles

i really miss this couple. i'm surprised they're not as popular, but then their season wasn't a hit. i would have to say, they're my favorite WGM couple. :) and it's good to know that they still keep in touch. i wonder how kangin feels about her upcoming drama with his sunbae - yunho. :P kangji forever <33

Electriq...Thank you for the translated version of the article. It's so cute that she is openly talking to him and he to her on air. Most of the time celebrities are hush hush about any little thing. At the least they communicate regularly. I am sure both kept in touch because both had some great accomplishments lately. Kangin with Super junior concert and Yoonji with the great grades/scholarship and new drama...as friends they should be communicating right?

can't wait to watch WGM tomorrow..wish I could see her expression on entertainment relay...

200908082252301001_1.jpg

credit cyworld.com/picture and article

article:

http://news.nate.com/view/20090808n06208

someone please translate :) something about zo in sung..the actor,

also asked about Kangin..I think this is the interview part of entertainment weekly where she

gives Kangin 7 out of 10 points....i so wish i can see this on the internet

200908082252101001_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090808n06206

Guest love_hi_na

^

^

Yoonji giving 7 point for kangin husband

Lee yoon ji (actress) giving point to ex-husband super junior kangin.

In KBS2TV "Entertainment relay" at 8 august.

MC asked "You will give how many point to kangin in case husband?".

Yoonji said "I giving 7/10 point".

Lee yoon ji and Kangin is a couple in MBC "We got married" before.

and Yoonji send message to kangin "Send any message to me"

and "yongwoon ah if you have free time call me and let's eat teulkkye samkyetang(Any kind of food) together'

and in that day Yoonji said about man ideal "Must eat to much because she like a big shape man (that kangin) .

Soory i'm not smart in english. I try to translate from thai lang to eng.

I wanna know how many point kangin give to yoonji ??

i miss kangji~hopefully they could be back on WGM but i doubt it.

I hope that too.

Guest Electriq

Oh my, Yoonji looked absolutely... breathtaking on the interview. WOW so so so PRETTY!!

I can't watch in on internet either, I tired but imkorean.net only worked once for me and then never again. Hopefully will be able to catch it on KBSW.

Guest Electriq

Thankies sqd66 as always ^_^

I was looking for it yesterday but couldn't find it. Wow this couple's house is so nice.

Although it would so much better if they had that when they were a couple, I think the hardship they had back when they were together as a couple was what brought them closer and kept us entertained with their antics. Especially Kangin. Kangji had a different theme which made them a special couple. Because even though they don't have much to spend, or a comfortable living arrangement, they did their best and made the best out of it. Just like what real couples would do hehehe.

I can't understand much as there's no subs, but I THINK Kangin was bragging about his wife? Hehehe.

Guest E.L.F.love

i m soo glad kangin was on WGM again :]

yoonji looks soo bright and pretty as always

i have been meaning to share these ;)

*thumbnails

th_jti9hjn.jpg th_hnth.jpg th_h9-hh.jpg th_bufvb.jpg th_3365245924_4a16656377.jpg th_40274146_730x1031.jpg

edit:yay i topped a page :)

777-1.gif

i miss kangjji<3

200908100827421001_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090810n15621

kangin 8/8/09 WGM appearance article and pics credit cyworld.com

E.L.F.love for the great pics and siggie/artwork so cute....

I found some pictures of Yoonji Credit to cafe daum leeyoonji:

4/28/09 modelling

yoonjimodel3.jpg

yoonjimodel2.jpg

yoonjimodel.jpg

3/16/09 Yoonji Birthday not sure if '09 or when actually..the 3/16/09 may be when posted

yoonjibirthday2.jpg

yoonjibirthday.jpg

yoonjibirthday3.jpg

yoonjibirthday4.jpg

11/01/07 so cute with 3 dogs

yoonjiand3dogs.jpg

Here's the video of Yoonji from entertainment Relay 8/8/09 (pictures page 63 on thread)

in which she says Kangin is 7 on a scale of 10 as a husband..and gives him a message at the end..really cute she really looks beautiful in this clip..the lighting etc in the studio was very nice since she seemed to be doing some modelling work there.

http://www.kbs.co.kr/zzim/player/html/vmpl...?markid=1311349#

Credit: KBS/naver.com

The link is frustratingly slow and sometimes doesn't work. You just have to let it stream for a bit and then watch as it slowly comes on. I am hoping some kind soul will put the video up on Youtube soon because this link is not the best but it is a link :)

Archived