Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vietsoul

Kangji Official Couple Thread

Did some Yoonji searching and found these pictures...Credit Naver.com and as tagged

9/17/09 Evisu with star ad/sponsor

hope.jpg

6/10/09 Yoonji and mom

yoonjiandmom.gif

Yoonji again as a bride..these pictures are so beautiful

yj-bride.jpg

yoonji-bride.jpg

Just was thinking that she's been a bride so many times on dramas and ads but she still found it special to put on the wedding dress for Kangin in their final WGM farewell episode..I guess it meant more to her

than just work.

Some Yeon Yi ep 5 and 6

Credit The maending YT for HQ videos to make screencaps

by me ;)

yj-room-2.jpg

yj-room.jpg

yj-gaze5.jpg

yj-ep-5.jpg

Guest Electriq

Yoonji looking oh so pretty as usual and rockin' for IN STYLE!

toonjiinstyle1.jpg

092809instylefivesome1.jpg

and one more picture! She looked wonderful!

sk200711211125504580.jpg

[CR] : naver

This new Youtube channel with the videos above is great!

It's like what a yoonji fan like me loves..Hopefully they will keep adding to the collection of videos.

Here's a link to some videos:

2008 MBC drama awards Yoonji presenting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQC-FzfOkc

Entertainment relay 1/3/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMNVtbaqyeA

Entertainment relay 8/8/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahCPI9EIm4w

9/19/09 English subbed ER with news on Kangin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a77ZhJDR6kQ

Credit:TheLilyhua YT

September 29, 2009

Thanks so much....

Yes Yoonji looked great Instyle magazine shoot:

here's the third picture from the shoot.can't see her well

1254095962145_1.jpg

Guest love_hi_na

Thanks for link

I'm very like Entertainment relay 8/8/09

yoonji said about kangin (i don't understand but i feel good hahaha)

Yoonji look sexy and cute in this picture (Hair and face look sexy and her dress look cute)

Thanks for link

I'm very like Entertainment relay 8/8/09

yoonji said about kangin (i don't understand but i feel good hahaha)

Yoonji look sexy and cute in this picture (Hair and face look sexy and her dress look cute)

Love_hi_na this 8/8/09 entertainment relay is the one where Yoonji was asked what she would give kangin on a scale of 1 to 10 as a husband and she said 7.

Some yoonji screencaps I made from episode 8 of HTTG

epi-8.jpg

ep-8-2.jpg

ep-8-yj.jpg

credit The meanding07 YT videos that I screencapped

Guest Electriq

Bad news didn't stop coming in for our beloved bear Kangin, with him resigning from SJ's Miracle, and him not joining fellow Super Junior members heating up the stage of Dream Concert 09. I'm already missing Kangin's absence. :(

But even with all the mean accusations flying around and the never ending drama, I find total comfort in this article :

Yes, this event caused many of the netizens and fans to turn their backs on Kangin from the unbearable disappointment. However, it seems like his "ex-wife", Lee Yoon Ji still has an unconditional love for him.

Lee Yoon Ji, an actress currently leading the drama, Heading to the Ground, got "married" to Kangin earlier this year. Although they were nothing more than two celebrities going through a life of virtual marriage on a show, MBC's We Got Married, viewers definitely saw the undeniable chemistry between them two. I guess their companionship still remains everlasting, for Lee Yoon Ji delivered a heartfelt message toward Kangin.

She said, "I don't know the details, but I do know that the mishap was unintentional due to Kangin's misrepresentation on himself. Hoping that all this would be resolved quickly, I believe Kangin will stay strong throughout this."

She didn't conserve her compliments by adding, "Kangin is a very loyal friend. He's friendly and many adults adore him for his great personality."

Source:allkpop

Yoonji believes in her nampyeon, and I totally admire her even more for that! Which reminds me of what Kangin had said on the first episode of WGM before meeting Yoonji.

He said that he would love to have a girl who is smart (we all know how smart Yoonji is) and he said that he wanted a girl who will be stand beside him and take his side no matter what. And now even with something that had been blown out of proportion as this, Yoonji still chose to be beside him and cheer him on, believing in him. Once again poving what a perfect buin she would be for our Kangin.

Kangin , Yoonji! Fighting! <3<3

Guest Moielle

Yoonji is so sweet...adorable, really

Yoonji is sucha sweet girl..perfect for any man. She could have stayed quiet and not said anything but as a good friend she said what she believed. You have to admire her for that. Kangin is lucky to have great friends who surround him..Yoonji being one of them is a happy thing for us Kangji fans who want them to be more...let's see what the future holds....

Guest wheee

*comes out of lurking*

aw... I have to agree that that was so sweet of her... My heart totally melted when I read the article. Thanks for sharing! It made my day! :)

I'll have to admit that I have been secretly hoping that she would say something about this incident or at least encouraged him...

While some celebrities would have shun commenting on such "controversies", Yoon Ji's comments totally made me an even bigger fan of hers!

Kangji fighting!

sqd66, we SHALL see what the future holds! :D

pho_200910090929480201000002010400-001.jpg

http://isplus.joins.com/article/article.html?aid=1242596

credit as tagged/naver

article about Yoonji supporting kangin as mentioned above...

I was waiting for someone to come to Kangins defense..i guess his SM gang can't say anything since they are under contract and all...but the other group members showed support but no one verbally said a thing except Yoonji...I'm proud of her...she said what we all felt..everyone makes mistakes and to outcast Kangin like it's being done is ridiculous. No one was hurt or injured in the fight and let them just go on with their lives. Hopefully Kangin is getting a well deserved rest and will come back strong. Yes wheee keep that 1% hope alive..atleast we know they are good friends still!

some of Yoonji's favorite things

htm_200910121410180107000001070100-001.jpg

and some new pics of Yoonji:

yoonjimodel4.jpg

yoonjimodel.jpg

yoonjimodel2.jpg

yoonjimodel3.jpg

credit:Naver

I was feeling guilty not putting any Kangin news up for awhile. Unfortunately this news came:

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...n_dui_accident/

Credit Daum/allkpop

If the story is true and it seems to be then he needs to stop and

reflect. Fans can forgive the fight that others provoke but they can't excuse a DUI

hit and run. I truly hope this is a wake up call for Kangin.

Guest Electriq

Uggh, read this new this morning, and I'll have to say this isn't a great news to wake up to.

I don't know , I think he needs help. Something is surely going on through his messed up mind that he kept landing himself in trouble.

I don't want to have to see another great guy leave the industry. I hope he'll realize his mistake and get himself together. I'm just saddened and disappointed with this news... :(

EDIT: He released an apology letter. And I kinda can feel the what he's going through. I've seen what depession and stress do to people :( I just hope he'll never ever ever ever ever repeat any mistake again. I hope he gets the help he needs. Maybe some rest too before resuming his activities. And.. someone needs to seriously look after him. :S

Kangin wrote:

This is Kangin. I have nothing else to do but to apologize thousands and tens of thousands times. I should've been more careful after the incident last time but I let you guys down again.

And I can't seem to lift my head.

After the last incident, I felt pain day and night thinking I disappointed people. But as soon as I was about to lose a little of that pain, another incident occurs.

I'm so sorry and I'm sorry again.

I'm so embarrassed for showing this kind of behavior in front of fans that have always supported me. I should've been more careful thinking about my fans but I have so much resentment for what I did.

And, my members from Lee Teuk to Kyuhyun, because of the last incident, I felt like I was a burden to my members but I have done it again to them so I can't even look at them. They are family to me and I can't stand the fact that I am hurting them like this. Also, to my SM family, I'm sorry. To everyone, I want to put my head down, bow, and say sorry once more.

SM also wrote:

We feel so bad about what has just happened with Kangin. We want to apologize to everyone who feel disappointed about this. We feel this is time for Kangin and us to think over what happened and try our hardest to not let this happen again

Ahh I'm sad!

Guest love_hi_na

Kangin make mistake again.

He drank => drive => crash with taxi => run away =>surrender in the morning

I'm so sad. but i alway support him.

I hope he don't do anything mistake and still come to play concert super show II in Thailland.

Well here are 2 recent pics I just found of Yoonji's

Kangins out of site for a bit and that is good in my opinion.Especially after Yoonji made a public statement being supporting Kangin after the fight incident...this drunk driving incident probably made her quite upset..I think he let alot of people down and he needs to reflect on his life and actions.

Credit Naver

Instyle mag shoot:

yoonji-smiling.jpg

and cosmetic company add..she looks georgeous....

yoonji-makeup.jpg

Wow, I've been in a two-week hiatus and didn't think I'd read another sad incident that happened with Kangin. I'm glad that he did apologized and acknowledged his wrongdoing but I hope the media and his fans definitely do not turn their backs on him. He IS human and yes, there is absolutely NO excuse to driving when intoxicated but let's all be try to be understanding. I'm sure justice will be served and with that said, I'm just glad noone was terribly hurt.

I am also glad to hear that Yoonji is standing by Kangin and still support him by encouraging him to stay strong.

Kangin & Yoonji, fighting! :D