Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I just want to ask if anyone knows if there's an episode of wedding photos of this couple. I found some pictures from them but I didn't know if the made that episode. That's my favorite part of all couples

Hope you can help me

Thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest pinnavinna

Hi everyone!

I just want to ask if anyone knows if there's an episode of wedding photos of this couple. I found some pictures from them but I didn't know if the made that episode. That's my favorite part of all couples

Hope you can help me

Thanks

@alensubin it's on their last episode. they strolling down the road and passing the wedding dress shop. yoonji want to try the wedding dress, and kangin fulfil her wish..it's quite lovely. love the scene where they take a wedding pict :)

• 3 months later...
Guest glamrockr69

this couple is so UNDER-RATED!!! really guys? 71? tsk tsk tsk these two derserve more credit! the official first GOGUMA COUPLE! lol (yoonji always has one)

im really starting to love this couple. im still in eps4 but im feeling their connection. the "acorn jelly thingy of han river", i just adore these kind of fated connection. and someday i want to find someone with that randomly same impossible thought as well.

kangin is so funny and mischievious, while yoonji is pure, kind and smart. she keeps him leveled if he's gone overboard. i like her sincerity and the way she shows her emotions with her pretty eyes. kangin's humor also keeps her from projecting the serious prim and proper student which is her usual aura. my imression of her in the first episode.

and these two are around the same age as me thats why i see myself in them "if ever" i'll be having a relationship. yongseo gave the feeling of "first love" but kangjin give the feeling of young married couple with their limited money and mediocre flat (sorry but its true).

just my thoughts...why did yoonji have to sleep on the floor while kangin slept on the sofa?

• 1 month later...

glamrockr69 said: this couple is so UNDER-RATED!!! really guys? 71? tsk tsk tsk these two derserve more credit! the official first GOGUMA COUPLE! lol (yoonji always has one)

im really starting to love this couple. im still in eps4 but im feeling their connection. the "acorn jelly thingy of han river", i just adore these kind of fated connection. and someday i want to find someone with that randomly same impossible thought as well.

kangin is so funny and mischievious, while yoonji is pure, kind and smart. she keeps him leveled if he's gone overboard. i like her sincerity and the way she shows her emotions with her pretty eyes. kangin's humor also keeps her from projecting the serious prim and proper student which is her usual aura. my imression of her in the first episode.

and these two are around the same age as me thats why i see myself in them "if ever" i'll be having a relationship. yongseo gave the feeling of "first love" but kangjin give the feeling of young married couple with their limited money and mediocre flat (sorry but its true).

just my thoughts...why did yoonji have to sleep on the floor while kangin slept on the sofa?

• 1 year later...

Archived