[Taiwanese Drama] Defeated Queen (敗犬女王) (bai Quan Nu Wang)

Guest shobe_show

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... for those who stopped watching, I think you can start watching again. Ep 17 was kinda slow but it resolved the Lucas/Medical school thing (he has a lot of chemistry with the guy playing his Dad), the love triangle is over and next week's preview looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2qmDRjeXF0

I'll comment further after watching with subs. :)

Guest limelight

I actually really like this drama.

I think the main female character is really inspiring.

It makes me want to be a stronger person, ahaha.

I'm not too fond of Ethan Ruan, but he seems to be in the good dramas,

first Fated to Love You, now this.

It was a little draggy at times, but I wouldn't stop watching it.

Guest qysi

ahh FINALLY!!!

i hated the past few episodes (since ep14 i think) and i just skim through them

the end of ep18, however, was very nice and the following episode seem promising too... it's not gonna be as interesting as the earlier episodes but it looks cute...

i wonder how long will this drama go on. i mean there's not much left plot-wise. i hope they'll stop at the right place.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ Totally agree. Yesterday's episode was delightful, well at least the last 5 mins of it. lol

I cried at the last part. Lucus is such a sweet boy. If he only existed, lol.

I hope next episode is the last.

^^ Totally agree. Yesterday's episode was delightful, well at least the last 5 mins of it. lol

I cried at the last part. Lucus is such a sweet boy. If he only existed, lol.

I hope next episode is the last.

lol... I think the last episode is 20 but I think some people are campaigning for it to be extended to 24 episodes... WHY? They already stretched a 16 episode drama this long. I think ending it at episode 20 is just fine.

I want to cry too... lol, I guess I have to wait for subs.

And whenever I see people spell Lucas as "Lucus" it always cracks me up because the OTH viewers who hated the character called Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) called him Lucus cos it rhymes with mucus... lol, I know u didn't ask. hahaha.

i started to watch this, and i'm only halfway into episode 1 and i'm not really liking it :S

& the main female lead kind of annoys me, haaah

someone tell me if it fersure gets better cause right now, it doesn't look like it will >__>

Ugh. It's been extended to 22 episodes. The NeverEnding story part 4. I think I'm done with it.

Aigoo :/

I know I haven't been up to date with this drama but it's nice hearing that it's been interesting for the past couple of episodes. Who knows. It's just sad that every T-drama I watch, I always have to skip the middle drama XD

I always end up just watching the last episode >_>

Guest candeeinlove

Hey=]] Can I know where to download the OST for this show? Teehee! I'm looking for 'No Perhaps' piano version..

Thanks a lot in advance! ^^

Hey=]] Can I know where to download the OST for this show? Teehee! I'm looking for 'No Perhaps' piano version..

Thanks a lot in advance! ^^

what works is finding the taiwanese version of the title, and then searching for it on 4shared or similar sites >_>

Sorry, I can't really help with that.

Archived