[Taiwanese Drama] Defeated Queen (敗犬女王) (bai Quan Nu Wang)

Guest shobe_show

lmao...

I thought you've already watch ep 13? lol... I think they are all okay except episode 11. 13 is filler and nothing really happens but there's a lot of Lucas/WS interaction.

Well, if you want to see some spoilers that will break your heart, you can check out the pics here (towards the bottom)

http://treewhisper.pixnet.net/album/set/14367978

Credits to Tiffiany_45 at asianfanatics.net.

I doubt this will be resolved next ep, but maybe episode 15. I am crossing my fingers.

somewhere along episode 10, the drama became overt for me so I simply skipped around. *rolls eyes* It's sad, I know. But yes, I hope it will be resolved by episode 15. Thanks for the spoilers though. At least I'm warned this way ^^

some drama (like Pride) have just one or two episodes that I deem skip worthy and some drama (Like Boys Over Flowers) are only worth watching for certain scenes XD

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somewhere along episode 10, the drama became overt for me so I simply skipped around. *rolls eyes* It's sad, I know. But yes, I hope it will be resolved by episode 15. Thanks for the spoilers though. At least I'm warned this way ^^

some drama (like Pride) have just one or two episodes that I deem skip worthy and some drama (Like Boys Over Flowers) are only worth watching for certain scenes XD

lol... ep 10 is when Leslie reappeared, right? lol... if you're watching on viikii, I liked the middle parts (parts 2 -4) where WS gave Lucas the backstory.

Ep 11... yeah, you can skip it. lol... but it's not a bad episode, really... it just resolves Leslie's disappearance.

Ep 12, this was when Lucas finally confessed. I personally really liked this episode. I think it's worth it to watch the entire episode... even when it calms down at the end with Lucas and WS's mom being cute. haha.

Ep 13... nothing much happened. I liked the first part (Lucas and his fangirls), I couldn't care less about part 2 (Jia Jia story), part 3 is cool (Jia Jia gets rejected and WS kinda breaks down), part 4 and 5 are pretty much just Lucas and WS reminiscing. Part 6 is quite funny... lol and part 7 you can skip :D

For me, the preview for ep 14 already makes me like this show less. lol... after being a good show so far, it'll be a shame if it goes down in flames.

Guest sp4078

For me, the preview for ep 14 already makes me like this show less. lol... after being a good show so far, it'll be a shame if it goes down in flames.

Same here, I'm starting to lose interest, it starts to draggg~~. Nothing really happens in these past eps, I skipped a lot. I hope it doesn't go down the drain, but most likely it will, how many eps are there ?

Same here, I'm starting to lose interest, it starts to draggg~~. Nothing really happens in these past eps, I skipped a lot. I hope it doesn't go down the drain, but most likely it will, how many eps are there ?

I believe, there are supposed to be 20 episodes.

If it becomes that unbearable, perhaps... I'll just return to watch it when the drama ends kekeke. So I'll know what kind of ending it is. >_<

Since it's not a J-drama, I'm pretty confident it'll end happily ^^

only bad part, if I skip, I won't be able to catch every single precious second of Ethan XD

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I just finished episode one.

I am not a fan of Cheryl Yang. There is something that is really painful to watch about her.

I really like Ethan's character though, my type :P

This drama so far reminds me of Witch Yoo Hee, except that Cheryl isn't as pretty as Han Ga In.

When I have time, I will try to watch more.

Hopefully Cheryl or her character becomes more likable soon. :huh:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Like a lot of people said, it's starting to get draggy. I think it happens with almost EVERY Taiwanese drama I have watched.

But ultimately it is the dramas with really strong plot and characters in the beginning. First they get you really hooked and obsessed, but then they always try to make it even more dramatic near the end, which eventually ruins everything.

For example, Fated to Love You, Hana Kimi, Frog Turn to Prince.

And having yet to see epsiode 14, I know it is heading to that path too. I mean for the last 2-ish episodes, it is them fighting. and it took them 2 episodes to actually leave each other. And the next episode, they are in each other's face again. I rather have WS go back to Leslie, realize she doesn't love him and goes back to Lucas. Then this childish fighting/competition between the two.

Guest sp4078

I couldn't bare to finish half of 15, it's so boring. One of the BIGGEST flaw of Twdrama is ... TOO MUCH TALKING, and nothing really happens. I'll come back when it ends.

Archived