[JAPAN DRAMA 2009] ラブシャッフル LOVE SHUFFLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest Uverstar

i finished episode 9....gah i love this drama so so much! i love the twists in the story, you can never guess what's going to happen haha such a great story

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chinkboye22

i like this drama esp Ojiro and Kairi but i feel that his drama is so rushed and short! like the first episode i felt it was rushed until i found out they take turns dating each other but then i feel like its rushed after i finished watching episode 9 and seeing the previews of the last episode

i want more!!!!!

^ I agree. In ep. 1, I was looking forward to more of the original lovers relationship. I feel like there was lack btw all of their story lines and why they seem to be having problems w/ their relationship. They only explain it little by little but I wanted to see them all at least together and spending time w/ each other before joining the game. I also feel that everyone's decision in participating in the game was a bit rush. Overall, it's a really good drama and I hope the ending will be a satisfying and happy ending.

Guest cholo

Is there anywhere besides Viikii that has episodes 3+ with English subs?

try mysoju. you can view it till epi 9. Episode 10 not out (no subbed yet). This is the ending.

Guest queena

i just started this drama... im on like episode 3 and i saw all the ending pictures..... I KNEW THAT THE HOSPITAL GIRL AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER WOULD END UP TOGETHER!!!!

aww... i love matsuda shota's character in this one... hes so hot!

Guest Mardi09

well....i stopped on episode 6 but I'm going to finish it anyway, even if i saw all the caps!!

i'm so happy!!~ :)

omg, i have to tell my sister now!~ :D

plus, all the pairings were the ones i wanted...

thanks everyone for sharing...

^ Where I live, my sister owns this flea market shop and everytime I go there, there's this drama booth that sales Asian dramas/movies and the owner has already ordered Love Shuffle so I'm just waiting for this weekend to go there and buy the drama. I've bought lots of dramas from there before and the subs are pretty good.

I saw the drama at yesasia but w/ Japanese subs only. Otherwise, I don't know where else to buy/order the drama.

Archived