[JAPAN DRAMA 2009] ラブシャッフル LOVE SHUFFLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

Saw the first episode and it is freaking awesome. Sad that it has such low ratings, though. :[ But hopefully the ratings will go up.

There is no character that I dislike right now. They're all interesting. Wait, no, correction. The Mei girl is a little... strange. I'm not sure if I like her. And she's a little annoying. [Poor Kei (Hiroshi's character) has to suck up to her all the time so he doesn't get fired & kicked out of his apartment.]

But once again Tamaki Hiroshi's playing a character who's a little dull. Reminds me of that last drama he did with the deer. And Shota plays the playboy again. ROFL. But I'm not complaining. ROFL.

I CAN NOT FREAKING WAIT FOR EPISODE 2. ROFL.

And, lilcrash, Voice&Love Shuffle are my two main dramas to follow. ROFL. Although I am following the butler drama just b/c Mizushima Hiro looks so freaking good in his butler get-up. I wish he were my butler. :[

EDIT: By the way, what are your guys' predictions on how things end in this drama? I'm not sure what is going to happen at all. Maybe each character really will find his/her other half in this circle. But I'm going to predict the ending will be something along the lines of ppl learning something out of "love" in general. Maybe.

subs seems to be a little slow but of course it takes a lot of hard work and time. So I'm still patiently waiting til subs are out. As of now, I'll just share pix.

dpcsnp.jpg

don't you wish you were Tamaki?

2vmwsc5.jpg

so cute w/ the peace sign

5k4vp0.jpg

Lucky Karina, who gets to be stuck in the elevator w/ 3 hot guys.

4gri29.jpg

Guest james18

gah, i was watching hana yori dango last night and after the last episode i was telling myself that i want to see matsuda shota in another drama and yeah, here it is..

dont like her hair though..

must watch.. ^^

Guest luthien

I'm glad Queerbeat decided to pick up this project. Can't wait for their subs to come out!

^ the rating is really low but it seems interesting drama and the cast are awesome.

Unless it's a Gekku, I think for the first episode, the rating is quite decent. Mid-teens are usually pretty good.. 20s are excellent (usually a Johnny-lead drama or Taiga).. 30s are very rare, eg. KimuTaku's Hero. If the build-up in the story is strong, it should gain more viewers in the coming episodes.

Yasha, one of my favorites, averaged only 6.2% but it was one of the best jdramas around. Jotei a few seasons ago was good, but the rating was only 11%.

Guest Kylie Nomiko

I've just watched episode 2 and it is indeed more interesting than the first episode. :)

They are going to do another shuffle in the next episode! If the trend is to go on, one shuffle per episode seems a little too short. Each couple is only getting an average of 10mins each to develop the story between them (+ the other few minutes for the pyjamas gathering among the 4 main characters) and the events in the episode seems to last over 2 days instead of a week. (Im assuming the couples date everyday) I initially thought each shuffle would last over 2 episodes. Despite the short time, theres devt in each pair, revealing their past/feelings of their original partners. I like Airu-Ojiro's, Kei-Reiko's interaction in particular. :)

Looking forward to the next episode!

Guest Airine Pratama

Is that the one in Nodame Cantabile?

He looks extremely thin in here ... Lost some major wieght ... Is he supposed to lost weight for this role or what? Becoz he looks so unhealthy ...

Guest babymarzy07

GOsh!! Must watch! Tamaki and Shota!!

Tamaki looks so think here though!!

Shota's hair!!

hmmm.. interesting interesting..

rushes to dl this..

Guest Gummi Bear

Waiting for Querbeet's hardsubs since this drama looks so intersting. Tamaki really needs to pack on some pounds, he's so gaunt looking.

shota!!! luv him, man!!

i hope we got to see more of him... i really think he should be end up with karina...

but i dunno... seem like tamaki is the main lead here...so prob she's end up with karina..blahh... suck...

anyway watching it without sub... still waiting for querbeet...thanks a lot Querbeet...mate kara...

hopefully the rating will be up and up...!! gambate love shuffle!! shota luv you!!

EDIT: By the way, what are your guys' predictions on how things end in this drama? I'm not sure what is going to happen at all. Maybe each character really will find his/her other half in this circle. But I'm going to predict the ending will be something along the lines of ppl learning something out of "love" in general. Maybe.

I haven't watch this drama yet and I'm still waiting on subs but my prediction is that they will learn a lot about themselves and their pairings whether or not they end up w/ their destiny one while participating in the shuffle.

It would be interesting if they all ended up w/ their original lover.

Which pairings do you all think will end up together?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GUCCiBEAR

eKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

im soooooo hook'd

just saw the first eng sub'd episode

now where is that second one?

LOL xD

this one's good... i can tell...

shota & karina are couopleD!

Archived