[JAPAN DRAMA 2009] ラブシャッフル LOVE SHUFFLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JetGirl

<3 tamaki hiroshi

But tbh the only reason i'm watching this drama now is because of Karina, she's a pretty good actress. =)

where can i get subtitles for this series? d-addicts seems to only have until episode 5. i'd like to download in good quality instead of watching/streaming online!

Thanks alot!

If you have an livejournal, you can try "jdramas" and "ourhour" livejournal. They have up to ep. 8 w/ hard & soft subs.

Yesterday, I just bought Love Shuffle dvd and watched the last ep. All the couples were predicted already and I love the happy ending. Though, I wish there was more to the ending.. like everyone get together again and just hang out, talk about the luv shuff game and what they experience, etc.

Guest queena

i know this is like a STUPID question... but i dont know how to do the sub things at all... all i do is watch the already subbed stuff online... but i LOVE this drama.. and wanna download it but there will be no point if i dont know how to work the subs. sooooo sorry but can someone help me figure that out?

Guest MiuKitty

i know this is like a STUPID question... but i dont know how to do the sub things at all... all i do is watch the already subbed stuff online... but i LOVE this drama.. and wanna download it but there will be no point if i dont know how to work the subs. sooooo sorry but can someone help me figure that out?

Most of the time when you download the movies and the sub, the sub will work automatic if you have both of the file on the same directory. The Subtitle should be the exact same name as the movie, but with the extension at the end usually .srt. Use VLC to play the movie and the Sub should appear. If not you can load the sub through VLC Player.

How come you don't download the Hard Sub one? It make it a lot easier.

^ Where are you planning to d/l it at? Are you referring to ""jdramas" and "ourhour" livejournal or are you d/l it from the link MiuKitty posted? j/w. If it's the link MiuKitty posted, then you don't have to worry about d/l the subs because the download already contains subs. But if you go to jdramas and ourhour livejournal, then you're going to have to download at least 4-5 diff. url plus a separation of the subs url then you have to use "hjsplit" to combine all the links together. Sorry if my explaining is a bit confuse but I hope this helps.

Guest queena

OH OK OK!! yeah i prefer the hardsubs. but i realized that some dont come with it... thanks much to MiuKitty and elizabeth

yay now i can download this series and make my cousin watch them all! hahaha... dunno about you guys but i always enjoy a drama more when someone else watches it with me and then we can talk all day and night about it after!

gahh this drama is so good. i don't know why the crappy ratings :unsure:

it's so unpredictable. they totally set us up to think 1 thing only to laugh at us in the face for the next episode when it goes entirely opposite. and, i love my ochan & kairi pair. too cute to handle.

Guest chinkboye22

lol just finished the drama, still thought it was short but newayz i liked it, YAY PANDA! and Tara Chanz!!!!!!!!

Guest XJShinoda

THIS DRAMA IS GOOD!!!!

I was surprised by some of the plot inside... Unexpected storyline...

I love Shota in it!!! and also Hiroshi~~~

Somehow, at some point i got annoyed by Mei... = =

She's just sooo... arghhh...

Guest tynice

guys please tell me who ended up with whom? did they go back to their original partners?

though i'm still in ep 5, i really want to know right now. coz i want ojiro to end up with airu! but i know its kinda impossible..

guys please tell me who ended up with whom? did they go back to their original partners?

though i'm still in ep 5, i really want to know right now. coz i want ojiro to end up with airu! but i know its kinda impossible..

They all ended up with the people they paired with on their 3rd love shuffles.

Anyway, I just watched it and enjoyed this drama. The last kiss between O-chan and Kairi was just so cute. Yay, panda! :D

This drama was a pleasant surprise for me and I'm glad I watched it. The dialogue and situations were witty, intelligent and entertaining.

Guest queena

i wonder why the ratings for this drama werent that great... strange.. this drama was soo good.

ive seen parts of episode 10 but im still waiting to download it from that site... anywhere i can watch the last part??? vikki has some broken links.

Guest tynice

They all ended up with the people they paired with on their 3rd love shuffles.

really? awww.. i don't know if i should continue watching this.

thanks btw..

Guest endlessdeath

Okay, it's official, I'm definitely going to finish watching this <3

The plots are cool and I like the Shuffle idea.

Spoiler: 3rd Shuffle huh? darn it.

Anyway, even if I saw that, I'll still continue watching,

Guest Neko-Yama

I'm happy with the ending.

I didn't like Mei and Usa-tan pairing, so i'm happy they broke up. Kairi and O-chan was my fav pairing :D

Ai-ai was my fav female, and i liked O-chan and Kiku-rin. Reiko grew on me near the end. Reiko and Kiku-rin, i think they'll make good parents :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cantabileblue

f13b2e4a67b9ac3099ff999672fe05fc-1.gifIm really glad I choose to watch this drama.

It was so funny and intelligent, it was such a surprise.

The only thing that makes me sad 6c5b1bfef6fdab800a8b9419981a9ee8.gif is all the trauma the doctor has in his live, but I think that his bigger problem (to be alone) at least was solve.

I highly recommend to watch this drama. Its an adult kind of drama in my opinion, the best way to expend almost 10 hours of our life.

Yay, panda! www.MessenTools.com-Humor-panda-bailando.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived