Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

^

so did you mention something good about RobPattz in your reply other than your bashing against Kristen?

(and except the part where you explained the venom sucking scene)

whatever...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry to all kristen stewart's fans out there but i really cant stand that girls face! i think its a big mistake that she was casted as bella. Im sorry for the term ( i could find any word to describe how she looks like to me.. so really sorry forr that!) but she look's kinda autistic.. Her eyes looks weird especially on the scene where Edward's sucking the venom out of her.. Its just so funny and well, laughfable, like why the hell did they chose this girl???

I don't have an issue with her face in the movie, but I DO have a problem with how she portrayed Bella... or maybe her acting in general. There's no change in how she acts from the beginning of the film (fear and awkwardness around Edward) to the end of the film (nothing but love for Edward). Throughout the whole film, she says her lines the same way and has the same facial expressions. It's like she wasn't acting at all, just regurgitating her lines as herself.

I actually watched some more of her movies after watching Twilight just to see if she was the same in all her roles -- she kind of is haha. I've seen In The Land Of Women, Into The Wild, and The Messengers. I REALLY hope she improves; she's only 18 so hopefully she has the potential to grow.

But anyway, part of why the Rob+Kris pair intrigues me is because the chemistry that I don't see in Twilight is totally obvious when they're doing interviews! I hope they can translate it better on screen for the sequel. I think Rob is good at expressing the spark, but Kristen.. not so much.

Guest michtiu_888

i just came here to read abt ROb, im more of a lurker here. Actually i thought this is another thread. But then i just rewatched the movie and i thought i'd comment on something.. I was compelled to say something. :)

Guest yoonbumhae

awww this is so cute! her chin resting on his shoulder.. :blush: :wub:

zwevth.jpg

credit as labelled

haven't seen this pic before from the LA premiere :blush: :wub:

1oagx2.jpg

credit: obs

kristen and rob looks really cute in first picture i really like them

Guest dream3rx0

I don't have an issue with her face in the movie, but I DO have a problem with how she portrayed Bella... or maybe her acting in general. There's no change in how she acts from the beginning of the film (fear and awkwardness around Edward) to the end of the film (nothing but love for Edward). Throughout the whole film, she says her lines the same way and has the same facial expressions. It's like she wasn't acting at all, just regurgitating her lines as herself.

I actually watched some more of her movies after watching Twilight just to see if she was the same in all her roles -- she kind of is haha. I've seen In The Land Of Women, Into The Wild, and The Messengers. I REALLY hope she improves; she's only 18 so hopefully she has the potential to grow.

But anyway, part of why the Rob+Kris pair intrigues me is because the chemistry that I don't see in Twilight is totally obvious when they're doing interviews! I hope they can translate it better on screen for the sequel. I think Rob is good at expressing the spark, but Kristen.. not so much.

i absolutely agree with everything you said. i saw the movie first, and i thought she was absolutely gorgeous, oh my god. i was freaking out as much as i was with rob. but i thought her acting was kinda ok, it was very awkward at some scenes, especially the hospital scene where she's freaking out because edward said she should go to jacksonville. BUT, after reading the book i realized she portrayed Bella.. almost emotionless. The way she delivered her lines were almost emo. her eyebrows were stretched together, like she was really confused. So after actually reading the book and learning how Bella truly is, i was dissapointed with Kristen.

But since this is a patstew thread, i think the chemistry between them off the movie was great.

ooops! sorry! i forgot to read the first page and yeah "no bashing"! my mistake! :sweatingbullets:

but isnt this "Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Thread?

I could say that im here for Rob? :D

theres a reason its "Robert Pattinson AND Kristen Stewart", its a thread for both of them. if you want to bash kristen and love rob, maybe you should go to his own thread. theres nikki bashers on that thread too, go join them. this thread is focused on their off/on screen chemistry together.

i absolutely agree with everything you said. i saw the movie first, and i thought she was absolutely gorgeous, oh my god. i was freaking out as much as i was with rob. but i thought her acting was kinda ok, it was very awkward at some scenes, especially the hospital scene where she's freaking out because edward said she should go to jacksonville. BUT, after reading the book i realized she portrayed Bella.. almost emotionless. The way she delivered her lines were almost emo. her eyebrows were stretched together, like she was really confused. So after actually reading the book and learning how Bella truly is, i was dissapointed with Kristen.

But since this is a patstew thread, i think the chemistry between them off the movie was great.

Bella is EMO (IMO)

she just moved to a town where she basically hates everything about it and all she has to look forward to was Edward.

I don't blame her at all for acting EMO, because I would've reacted the same way.

but then again, everyone has their own vision of Bella, even Kristen said that in an interview. not everyone will be satisfied.

HOLY SMACK!!!

NEW VANITY FAIR PICS!!!!

omg the 2nd pic is EPIC!!

i love the second picture! lols

is that an outtake or was that actually published?

Guest ROCKWITHU

juhee, you are so fast w/ pics and news. I was about to post those, but saw you already had. :)

The new VF ot pics are so cute. Glad to see a product of all that jumping during the shoot.

I feel like rewatching that 1hr long unedited vid of the bts of the vf shoot now. :lol:

I wished Vanity Fair would release all those pics shot during the shoot though. Cause there are some more srsly cute shots of Rob and Kristen.

Guest whf_violet

Thanks for the pics juhee! :D

I love the second pic! :w00t: They should release more outtakes, especially the one where Rob kiss Kristen's cheek! LOL ;)

Archived