Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

^ HAHA aww thanks....

btw ive also noticed that Mike her current bf is so distant from Kristen

everytime we see them together unlike this clip which is pre-twilight days

shows Kris and Mike holding hands and very aware of each other...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTPS8VHILTw

but now... since Twilight was wrapped up etc...

ive never seen them hold hands, or do anything that a normal bf-gf relationship would be doing...

in some shots it looks as if they have the great wall of china in between them...

they look like friends/siblings rather than something deeper than that...

plus he's always on his cellphone

and this was also mentioned on Lion & Lamb livejournal that Mike in pre-Twilight days

was always clean shaven, wore preppy clothes...maintained his looks

now since we always see him with a beanie, baggy clothes, not shaven,

and i remember that Kristen said in an article that she has a new deep connection with Rob

i couldn't help but wonder if he's jealous and feeling the pressure...

also the way that Rob and Kris move around each other makes me feel that neither are going to do anything unless Mike takes the initiative

Rob seems to be waiting in the wing for something to happen

and i think that Kris is too scared to change her situation just because she's still young and uncomfortable with major changesi'll be very surprised if they don't become an item after breaking dawn (if shot)...

we just have to sit and wait....

IA with everything you said. Michael sudden change in style I don't know it could be because he is feeling the pressure to look like Rob or his own taste in fashion have change. I want to think that he wants to look like Rob now :ph34r:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mo.NeMo81

unfortunately that interview i can't seem to find it online anywhere!!

but im VERY positive that it was for tv guide's Big Movie Premiere segment...

and i had someone arguing with me about a certain picture that popped up with kris and her bf kissing...

im sorry but that picture to me proves the distance between them...

mo.NeMo81

unfortunately that interview i can't seem to find it online anywhere!!

but im VERY positive that it was for tv guide's Big Movie Premiere segment...

and i had someone arguing with me about a certain picture that popped up with kris and her bf kissing...

im sorry but that picture to me proves the distance between them...

I don't even bother looking @ pics of Kstew and Oregano ...haha

I love Rpattz and Kstew too much

isha_himitsu

heheh im wondering how the new director for New Moon would handle this...

in a tv guide Big Movie Premier segment, Rob told the interviewer that Catherine actually told him

not to pursue Kristen

1) because she was underage at the time

and

2) catherine knows mike personally because he filmed a movie with her in the past...

so what does that mean?!

did Rob actually try to win Kris's affections but stopped when he found that there are 3 major barriers?

nikki

kris's bf

and catherine.....

i think rob's being a total gentleman about the whole situation~ makes me love him even more!!!

wth! i knew it! i was thinking that some people might have hinted him not to pursue kris or something like that..wth..why would catherine actually tell him that? i mean..duh..was she fearing that rob would actually steal kris away from her bf or something? waaah..but yes,rob has been a gentleman, respecting kris and her bf..but we'll see...i mean, some things may happen..we never know :) and that's BS that #2 catherine knows mike personally = SO WHAT? i'm sorry but i have to say this, why would she make comments like that..she's not involved in this..let mike and rob talk..its like she's acting all parent-y like to kris..although its a BIT understandable since kris is still underage..but wait til she turns legal..hmmm.......hmmm...hmmmm...i'm getting crazier by the day!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

in a tv guide Big Movie Premier segment, Rob told the interviewer that Catherine actually told him

not to pursue Kristen

1) because she was underage at the time

and

2) catherine knows mike personally because he filmed a movie with her in the past...

Okay so did Catherine hire Kristen and Nikki Reed ... because she knew them?

Is that how all of Hollywood works? I like Kristen and stuff, that nepotism KILLS.

----

RobPatt, lol, still denying how utterly amazing he is.

Good looks and a humor ... so far so good.

Is that how all of Hollywood works? I like Kristen and stuff, that nepotism KILLS.

----

I thought Emile Hirsch recommended Kristen to Catherine because he thought that she could play the role Bella. They acted together in the film "Into the Wild". Catherine dated Nikki's father before and she appeared in most of Catherine's movies. Nikki doesn't need to worry about looking for film roles as long as Catherine keeps directing the girl will get a part. Nikki will never be Rosalie tbh.

----

we can never know for sure~

although if you do notice, Nikki had more screen time than any of the other Cullens...

hmmm something to think about~

btw

SEND AN EMAIL TO VANITY FAIR FOR MORE OUTTAKES!!

i can't believe they didn't give us the picture where you can see Rob kissing Kristen on the cheek!!

2vbqxqash1.jpg

^that picture just sent my heart... *dies*

to send an email click below

http://www.vanityfair.com/contact/emailVfmail

Robert and Kristen BBC radio interview

Rob was asked if it´s true he proposed to Kristen on the set. There was silence for a while and than he said : Yes, probably... And than the question continued. They asked kristen : if he meant it would you say yes? And suddenly there was total mess of words and both of them said : Wow. (or at least kristen did) I´m not sure - it was really chaotic but I think Rob said : She would. and then he started laughing. Kristen wasn´t able to answer it and they just skipped to another question..

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=wjtS5nHVo6Y

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Robert and Kristen BBC radio interview

Rob was asked if it´s true he proposed to Kristen on the set. There was silence for a while and than he said : Yes, probably... And than the question continued. They asked kristen : if he meant it would you say yes? And suddenly there was total mess of words and both of them said : Wow. (or at least kristen did) I´m not sure - it was really chaotic but I think Rob said : She would. and then he started laughing. Kristen wasn´t able to answer it and they just skipped to another question..

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=wjtS5nHVo6Y

If Kristen didn't answer it, she should just say a firm "NO b/c I'm in a long term relationship you homewrecker"

... or just simply say "NO" so she wouldn't have all these KrisPatt rumors flying around and make RobPatt give up his hopes (if he really did have hopes of being her sig. other)

I don't know.

That's just my opinion.

I must admit, I love the whole Kristen+Rob thing going on but seriously, it's so unfair to Michael.

And half of the time, I can't tell if Rob is serious or not. He's always on and off with his humor.

... But they do look cute together... =)

----

I know this is totally odd to mention, but imagine Rob played Edward and Michael played Jacob.

sigh lol.

I personally think Rob is serious about his feelings towards Kstew. If he wasn't I don't think they would drag the whole thing till now...

he makes a joke out of it because he doesn't want to hurt oregano and kstew's relationship even though I think it's already putting a strain on their relationship. (IMO)

and I always say this, but i'll say it again "Rob is too honest and he can't lie" <-- i'm just quoting what Kstew said hehe ;) :peace:

^^ i agree..a girl wouldn't say things like that if she didn't like the guy..its like if a guy asks you, "do you like me?"..if the girl responds with a "NO" that's because she really doesn't like him right? so if she keeps mumbling or trying to skip the question..hmmm..that's something :) ahhahaa..

they're so cute together..haha we can't help but admit that :)

^ gitakawaii - haha..yes yes, I think so too..rob seems serious with his feelings towards kris..I mean, why would he keep on making comments like that til now if he was just playing/fooling around? hahaha..and if kris didn't like him back and if she made that clear to him = rob would've stopped bugging her asap...but no, hahahahaha..so there MUST be something....there HAS to be...hahahhaha :)

Archived