Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I personally think Rob is serious about his feelings towards Kstew. If he wasn't I don't think they would drag the whole thing till now...

he makes a joke out of it because he doesn't want to hurt oregano and kstew's relationship even though I think it's already putting a strain on their relationship. (IMO)

and I always say this, but i'll say it again "Rob is too honest and he can't lie" <-- i'm just quoting what Kstew said hehe ;) :peace:

I don't know. I mean, I thought that too -- that if he really didn't like her, he wouldn't drag this out further.

But maybe it's all done to get all the Twilight fans hyped.

With all do honesty, if an actor and actress can show that they have chemistry outside of the movie set, then when viewers watch the movie, they'll project that chemistry onto the screen, regardless if the pairing acts horribly or whatnot.

-

I'm like randomly thinking of this interview that was posted on the Kstew and Michael thread,

and it was the video where the interviewer asked Kstew "what can you not live without?" and she responded "my cat"

Rob then totally tortured her saying "cats die. it only has a few years left and it'll die."

It's hilarious. It's either he's humorous

or maybe... just like in grade school style -- boys bully and tease the ones they like =)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I mean, I thought that too -- that if he really didn't like her, he wouldn't drag this out further.

But maybe it's all done to get all the Twilight fans hyped.

With all do honesty, if an actor and actress can show that they have chemistry outside of the movie set, then when viewers watch the movie, they'll project that chemistry onto the screen, regardless if the pairing acts horribly or whatnot.

-

I'm like randomly thinking of this interview that was posted on the Kstew and Michael thread,

and it was the video where the interviewer asked Kstew "what can you not live without?" and she responded "my cat"

Rob then totally tortured her saying "cats die. it only has a few years left and it'll die."

It's hilarious. It's either he's humorous

or maybe... just like in grade school style -- boys bully and tease the ones they like =)

you do have a point..my mom also stressed that its more like a strategy to make the viewers watch twilight more and stuff..but since i'm an rk shipper i didn't listen to her..but you both do have a point..and since we really don't know them personally, we won't know the truth behind whatever it is that's happening between and around them..so yes.. hahaha and i never thought that rob would say such a thing about kristen's cat..seriously though, if i was kris..i would have stood up and slapped him jokingly..hahaha..i was sort of disappointed with how he teased her on that interview, wasn't really that funny to me..but well, there it goes again rob teasing kris..

I know this is totally odd to mention, but imagine Rob played Edward and Michael played Jacob.

sigh lol.

oh man. bring on the nightmare~ :lol:

but i do think that the way Rob teases Kris looks like those boys who do that to the girls they like.:P

I don't know, I don't think Rob and Kristen are the kind of actor/actress who would just do it for the hype, if you look @ their previous movies and projects, most of them are all Indie movies (especially Kristen), and plus they didn't even need to hype up the whole thing, because it's "Twilight" .. ;) ppl are going to go see it regardless...

(I'm just rambling because I'm a big R/K shipper...)

Guest ~ cherrie ~

love them two! i won't mind if they start dating or something. It's only the first sequel and let see how it goes.

i think they have this attraction going on btw them. you can see it during interviews.too bad, kirsten is taken.

Guest thoyting

Just something I whipped up. It so funny how in sync they are.

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/mhsun89/rk.gif

This is too cute. Thanks for sharing. For some reason I thought of the book "Eclipse"

The scene where Bella and Edward went to vist Bella's mom and how she mention the way the two of them move together. LOL so cute!!!!

Robert and Kristen make a great Edward and Bella!!!! =)

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

^ perfection!

very sweet picture.. it makes me want to cry

Agreed.

It's like Edward's face is full on conflict and desire

while Bella's face is full of tranquility w/ that 'I-don't-care-if-you're-a-vamp' attitude

lol

newpaper.com: This love is for 'reel,' a Kristen Stewart Interview

This love is for 'reel'

In a round-table interview with The New Paper at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills last month, Stewart's green eyes lit up when questions shifted to her dreamy co-star.

The 18-year-old actress said with a laugh: 'The chemistry between us was sort of an instant thing. We both loved the story equally as much. And the kissing scene was very aggressive. It was entirely animalistic.'

And she joked: 'Yeah, he did propose to me, but I didn't really make a big deal of it because we had work to do and we didn't want it to become an issue.'

cred. Rpattz_Kstew LJ

3113280464_1793c6537d_o.jpg

3108448670_1267c1a774_o.jpg

3108448620_abaa1571a2_o.jpg

3106111734_9d2b79f133_o.jpg

3092452893_1161f3299d_o.jpg

i think that all the pictures, interview & etc proves

enough of their relationship to be more than friends

but who's knows... i broke a nail & dis sth does have a point.

though anyone realize that in all of the pictures; his hands are tightly wrap around her waist..

as if she might slipping away...

i think that all the pictures, interview & etc proves

enough of their relationship to be more than friends

but who's knows... i broke a nail & dis sth does have a point.

though anyone realize that in all of the pictures; his hands are tightly wrap around her waist..

as if she might slipping away...

hahaha also does anyone else notice that Kristen is always leaning in towards Rob?

HQ PIC OF ROB AND KRIS

so freakin' hot!!!!

danmacmedan005ho5.jpg

^ juhee, hahaha Yep I noticed that too..Kris tends to lean on Rob during pics..hmmmm......:)

gitakawaii-The 18-year-old actress said with a laugh: 'The chemistry between us was sort of an instant thing. We both loved the story equally as much. And the kissing scene was very aggressive. It was entirely animalistic.' ==== hahaha..aggressive? yes it definitely looked like that, animalistic? hahaha..hmmmm again.. :) that scene was definitely hot. I wonder how they felt right after that scene..did they have to do it again and again? or did they just shoot it once? hahaha..hmmmmmmm again...;D haha

Archived