• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doskinse

yay! it's being released tomorrow!

i can't wait!

^^^i can't wait too! haha.. i'm so happy that our cable provider has CTV! :D

Guest sylver

^^I'm from Malaysia and I guess you could just like I do. You can download the drama from CB or BT. I myself DL from BT since my internet line is not so good after the earthquake that hit Taiwan.

Guest sushixohh

I love Da S! ;) some said, they find barbie in the shooting weird bcuz she always carry umbrella. that proves well with the burberry umbrella she's holding. haha. I so want this one! :D

Guest __to-delete

Can you elaborate further for me? Like the direct links, whether i have to pay etc. You can also PM me if you prefer. lolls. Thanks.

Guest Metamorphosis

Alan!!! I'm watching it for Barbie and him, i like them both ^^

thanks for posting the first ep, I'm downloading it now :D

Guest sylver

huininglim, first you have to DL Bitcomet or uTorrent and install it. Just google for one of them. Then DL the link that joeyclaire generously provided for us. Make sure that instead of 'save', click 'open'. Just wait for the file to finish DLing. I think that's abt it.

Thanks, joeyclaire! :w00t: Although I much prefer ydy version, I think I'll just DL icefish first and DL ydy when it comes out. Thanks again.

Guest mary elle

^^thanks for the uploads.

watching the trailers made me wanna watch the drama despite the fact it's starring barbie xu.

my friend, who went to taiwan last year, ran into barbie at the dior store and when they were just casually taking vacation pics, barbie was all "omg! i don't want you to take pictures of me!" in a mean tone. -_-

she looks pretty in some scenes, but sometimes she reminds me of a pretty old lady. o.o

CORNER WITH LOVE EPISODE 01.RM

I'm not even sure if it's icefish, lol. It doesn't look like icefish but sounds like icefish.

itz 5POP.. not icefish..

but quality is great :)

i just watched first ep..

itz sooo goood!!

alan is funny!!

and barbie is just barbie...

the role fits her so well...

shes pretty. but i dont like her!!

Archived